1585 users online (279 members and 1306 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo View Post
    Not much out there lately
    Other than the insane sniping on the MassLive forum, no. There is a court date tomorrow, though. I'm not too clear on exactly what it will entail.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    Other than the insane sniping on the MassLive forum, no. There is a court date tomorrow, though. I'm not too clear on exactly what it will entail.
    Yeah I venture back and forth with masslive. They like to gang up on Live over there but I've seen her say some nasty stuff towards Phoebe. I don't participate in their bashing of her. I sometimes think I should but then I remember her saying Phoebe brought this all on herself and should have kept her legs closed.

Fluffy

Fluffy is getting the spanking she deserves for posting rank rumor and other items which have no basis in fact. Her claims of having overheard EMT's discuss intimate details of their call are incredible and unbelievable. She made all that up, imho, and is backtracking so quickly that she's fallen out of her skin.

Whenever fluffy says one thing, I immediately look in the other direction.

Over on MassLive (posted there 6-22) E-gulleye posts that according to the rumor mill (in town I'm assuming) the 6 indicted are going plead out. Thi is post 11265 on the site.

Direct link here .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4