Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, I was working on a different case and came across this picture on FB, I had to do a few double takes. What do all of you think of this? I also find it odd that alot of people are talking in a different language. Let me know If I need to remove this.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init...?id=1765608343

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swanniee11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, I was working on a different case and came across this picture on FB, I had to do a few double takes. What do all of you think of this? I also find it odd that alot of people are talking in a different language. Let me know If I need to remove this.

IDK. I do know that thre has been a lot of problems of late of people posting fake profiles using BD's pics. Idk if that is the case here or not though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RocNYchick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post

That appears to be the case here...doesn't look like BD's pic should be on this site...

I will forward this to DD and let her know.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MBLover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by -Doc- View Post
    I also thought she was there Thursday night and hung out with the guy who took the video on Friday night. However, I was also told she was at Club K with Peter... he assisted her in getting in. So I am confused as well if he is saying he first saw her on Friday? A case of bad reporting or him lieing?
    All I know is what was stated in the police report - that PB and each of the guys interviewed stated they saw BD on Fri. night at Club K

That new vid has the time stamp of 11:45...I know that could be considered early in clubbing circles...and since Club K didn't open it's doors until 10 PM...but BD didn't appear to be dressed for clubbing IMHO.

Link to Police report where it's stated boys met her at Club K on Fri.
    http://www.whec.com/whecimages/drexel_report.pdf

From Dr. Phil transcripts:

You spent some time with her in Myrtle Beach, but you didn’t know she was going to be here, correct?”

“I had no idea,” he answers.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBLover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RocNYchick View Post
    IDK. I do know that thre has been a lot of problems of late of people posting fake profiles using BD's pics. Idk if that is the case here or not though.
    I can't read anything off of it. It is private, didn't see a wall. Appears to be another fake. Looks to be Russian or somewhere in that area.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Doc- For This Useful Post:

I haven't been posting much lately. There isn't much "new" news. Different ideas phrased different ways and stuff. I've continued to read here every day... several times a day... I like to jump in when I have to share. I haven't had much lately.

I pray for Brittanee every day. According to B's sister's FB page, they left for Myrtle Beach this morning. I wish them well on their travels. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

:Justice:

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MBLover View Post
    All I know is what was stated in the police report - that PB and each of the guys interviewed stated they saw BD on Fri. night at Club K

That new vid has the time stamp of 11:45...I know that could be considered early in clubbing circles...and since Club K didn't open it's doors until 10 PM...but BD didn't appear to be dressed for clubbing IMHO.

Link to Police report where it's stated boys met her at Club K on Fri.
    http://www.whec.com/whecimages/drexel_report.pdf

From Dr. Phil transcripts:

You spent some time with her in Myrtle Beach, but you didn’t know she was going to be here, correct?”

“I had no idea,” he answers.
    It is possible she went again on Friday. However, I could have sworn they went Thursday and she hung out with the guy who captured the video on Friday, is what is not making sense. Unless they all didn't go till Friday.
    Last edited by -Doc-; 04-19-2010 at 03:06 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Doc- For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by -Doc- View Post
    It is possible she went again on Friday. However, I could have sworn they went Thursday and she hung out with the guy who captured the video on Friday, is what is not making sense. Unless they all didn't go till Friday.
    I'm tending to go with JO's version of Thurs. night at Club K - college night. Especially since there have been so many inconsistencies with what another group has alluded to...

And in that new vid, BD doesn't appear to be dressed for a night of clubbing IMHO

Love never fails.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MBLover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MBLover View Post
    I'm tending to go with JO's version of Thurs. night at Club K - college night. Especially since there have been so many inconsistencies with what another group has alluded to...

And in that new vid, BD doesn't appear to be dressed for a night of clubbing IMHO
    I agree she had on a white top with black shorts I believe it was at Club K. Something is not adding up there but it should be easy to substantiate since all of her friends were there. I wonder why police never questioned the statement, unless it's an error in reporting but doesn't appear that way.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Doc- For This Useful Post:

mlatta wrote: 2) Did the G-C county line ping occur on Saturday night or Sunday night?

I didn't know that was a question. I thought descriptions included from about midnight to 3 or 4 am and on into Sunday day? Not sure about the latter, but if there was a question on whether 24 hours passed I missed it.

rd

Did I read that right? that PB and Co have been ruled out as POI.
    and they have 4 locals as POI?

Quote Originally Posted by RoseC View Post
    Sharing a link with yall to Club K photos for 4/25/09 guess whos photo is seen at least 4-5 times??? (pb) i went threw all photos his only one i reconized lol heres link pb on pg 3-4

http://www.beachmonkey.com/index.php...=135&g2_page=4
    Thats odd he's the only one. hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    Did I read that right? that PB and Co have been ruled out as POI.
    and they have 4 locals as POI?
    You did!
    Debbie

To catch a criminal, you must think like one. (Professor Hamre)

Fb

The FB profile pic in question should not be there. The name on the page is actually the woman being discussed in another thread for having taken off with a 4 yr old. NF is the other thread.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erihum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by erihum View Post
    The FB profile pic in question should not be there. The name on the page is actually the woman being discussed in another thread for having taken off with a 4 yr old. NF is the other thread.
    OMG! Here's a link to the thread.

FL Nathanial Fonz, 3yo, missing 4/18/10 (Jacksonville) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The Eleanor Black who is using Britt's pic on her FB profile is in possession of an endangered child in Florida. The child was handed off to her when the child's parent's were arrested for counterfitting. She was involved in the counterfitting ring and is now on the run with the child. Am I getting this right?

What in the world is wrong with people? I would be furious if I were in DD's shoes.

wm

..discussion begins on pg 2 of the above linked thread....
    Last edited by KateB; 04-08-2015 at 06:04 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast