Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    OMG! Here's a link to the thread.

FL Nathanial Fonz, 3yo, missing 4/18/10 (Jacksonville) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The Eleanor Black who is using Britt's pic on her FB profile is in possession of an endangered child in Florida. The child was handed off to her when the child's parent's were arrested for counterfitting. She was involved in the counterfitting ring and is now on the run with the child. Am I getting this right?

What in the world is wrong with people? I would be furious if I were in DD's shoes.

wm

..discussion begins on pg 2 of the above linked thread....

Holy Crap!

vajrapan Guest
    http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/20...of-drexel.html

Watch the video: In the very beginning, Brittanee stands up and looks over the balcony and says something that sounds like 'if you don't take me back...'

Later, when the person filming says 'Hey Britt', she responds 'What...(rolls back)...nooo'.

Am I hearing things?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vajrapan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vajrapan View Post

Watch the video: In the very beginning, Brittanee stands up and looks over the balcony and says something that sounds like 'if you don't take me back...'

Later, when the person filming says 'Hey Britt', she responds 'What...(rolls back)...nooo'.

Am I hearing things?
    You are not hearing things. I believe she says "if you don't take me back" while leaning over the rail. To whom she is speaking is pure speculation, but we know it is not to the filmer.

Also, she says no when being filmed. Sort of like all my kids do when they see you have a camera focussed on them.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to legalpanther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vajrapan View Post

Am I hearing things?
    I heard it as well. Although I couldn't make it all out. It did sound like "if he (or you) don't take me back/there." The "what" is clear, then it sounds like she may have been saying "no" as the clip was cut, so it sounded morphed. But it's hard to tell.
    Last edited by -Doc-; 04-20-2010 at 12:43 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Doc- For This Useful Post:

Searching through the articles looking for statements of interest I found this one...

"Last Friday, Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Neil Johnson told the Georgetown Times and other media outlets “at this point, based on everything we know, we feel she is not alive.”

Authorities from Myrtle Beach made similar statements to reporters.

Johnson stressed Thursday he made his statement last week solely based on information investigators have obtained recently.

I sure wish they could stretch that inch into a mile.
    Last edited by -Doc-; 04-20-2010 at 12:53 PM.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Doc- For This Useful Post:

Unhappy 5 more days

Does anyone else feel as though this is the longest week possible??!?!?!?
    I am very much on edge; I really don't want this 1 year date to come and go and nothing get resolved...

I wish there was something more I could do...

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:

thoughts

I was just thinking this morning that I bet one of the 4 POI's and/or one of the lie detector-takers was arrested on an unrelated drug charge sometime between April 25, 2009 and December 2009, and that he/she offered to spill some info on this case that he/she had heard in town, and that is what led to the tip. (Sort of an extension of a previously posted comment.)

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to runr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    OMG! Here's a link to the thread.

FL Nathanial Fonz, 3yo, missing 4/18/10 (Jacksonville) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The Eleanor Black who is using Britt's pic on her FB profile is in possession of an endangered child in Florida. The child was handed off to her when the child's parent's were arrested for counterfitting. She was involved in the counterfitting ring and is now on the run with the child. Am I getting this right?

What in the world is wrong with people? I would be furious if I were in DD's shoes.

wm

..discussion begins on pg 2 of the above linked thread....

This little boy has been found safe today he was dropped off at St Patricks Cathedral in New York today police say.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to candi123 For This Useful Post:

Rochester News is having a story at 11 on Britt will post when it's up

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

No link yet but it was on whec.com (so keep checking if I don't get posted) interview with DD saying she was going back to MB. The reporter said their will be a press conference on Friday from MB

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

vajrapan Guest
    I've been watching the local news and they haven't mentioned her!

Quote Originally Posted by Rochestergirl View Post
    No link yet but it was on whec.com (so keep checking if I don't get posted) interview with DD saying she was going back to MB. The reporter said their will be a press conference on Friday from MB
    I wonder if its just an update from her trip or if there will be a reason for it. Maybe they are doing it on the Friday before, since a lot of them will probably depart for ROC on Monday. My guess is it's an update/recap since we are at the one year mark.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Doc- For This Useful Post:

Heres the news from Whec.com its video

http://www.whec.com/index.shtml
    :Banane37

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

DD Going back SC

Whec has Story printed now heres link

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1522326.shtml?cat=566
    :Banane37

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RoseC View Post
    Whec has Story printed now heres link

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1522326.shtml?cat=566
    "We'll be going in there with a lot of questions," Dawn Drexel said. "We both have questions, Chad and I."

It's been a year of questions for the Drexel family, and now they are ready for answers.

I completely understand she wants answers but I think they will be hard to get out of the police. They can only say so much right now. I hope everything stays constructive, they're both on the same team and need to stay on the same page. I think the police will reiterate that they have "the guys" but need a little more help. I am just so glad they have something.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to -Doc- For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast