Identified! NJ - Camden, UID remains along Delaware River, Apr'10 - Christopher Wise

I am wondering if we can call LE to see what size that t-shirt is, and then contact the t-shirt company to see if anyone in the NJ area bought that shirt. I looked through the 69 reviews and there were a couple that were bought in NJ. WOuld also need to find out if they are the exclusive dealer of that shirt.

Good news...that shirt was exclusively made at 80's tees and they are the only one who sells it as well. I called 80's tees and they are going to see what they can come up with.

Looks like the tip paid off. Le revived a list of 33 ppl who pruchased that shirt from the area and one was reported missing. 99% sure they have the right guy. They should be putting out a press release soon.

Looks like the tip paid off. Le revived a list of 33 ppl who pruchased that shirt from the area and one was reported missing. 99% sure they have the right guy. They should be putting out a press release soon.
Bravo! You've earned your wings mtrooper!!

Great going.

Chalk one up for MTroop!!

Wow, great job Trooper! You guys are amazing!

Hi mt,
Any link to the article on police gathering a the 33 ppl list or a press release yet? I can't find it on any updated news.
Thanks

No, last I spoke to him (around 5pm est) they were trying to notify family. I myself am anxious for the press release.

Great work, mtrooper, and kudos to a company that keeps good records of who previously purchased from them.

That shirt's pretty neat and anyone who was old enough to watch the 1986 Transformers movie it references in a theater would likely be between in his thirties to early forties now. I'd estimate he was born between 1970 and 1981 unless he was younger and simply wearing the shirt for the hip & ironic factor.

LE said they will be doing a press release today. Yeah.

He's been identified as Christopher Wise.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2010/04/body_identified_as_that_of_bri.html

Body identified as that of bridge jumper
By John Barna
April 19, 2010, 6:16PM
CAMDEN — A body found last week in a wooded area long the Delaware River has been identified as that of an Atlantic County resident who apparently jumped from the Betsy Ross Bridge, Camden County Prosecutor Warren W. Faulk said Monday.

Dental records allowed investigators to identify Christopher Wise, 34, of Mullica Township. The body was found Wednesday, April 14, in a wooded area along the bank of the Delaware River northwest of 2nd and Erie streets near Pyne Point Park.

Wise was seen jumping off the Betsy Ross Bridge in Dec. 21 and had been pronounced dead. It appears his remains washed up and lay in the wooded area until found last week.

Body identified as that of bridge jumper
By John Barna
April 19, 2010, 6:16PM
CAMDEN — A body found last week in a wooded area long the Delaware River has been identified as that of an Atlantic County resident who apparently jumped from the Betsy Ross Bridge, Camden County Prosecutor Warren W. Faulk said Monday.

Dental records allowed investigators to identify Christopher Wise, 34, of Mullica Township. The body was found Wednesday, April 14, in a wooded area along the bank of the Delaware River northwest of 2nd and Erie streets near Pyne Point Park.

Wise was seen jumping off the Betsy Ross Bridge in Dec. 21 and had been pronounced dead. It appears his remains washed up and lay in the wooded area until found last week.

Snip:
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2010/04/body_identified_as_that_of_bri.html

I'm glad he was identified quickly, and good thinking about calling the company!

He said he wasn't going to call because he figured he got it at walmart. He also said that he would give my organization credit for the tip leading to the investigation.....Guess not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back