2010.04.16 Do you think Ron knew what happened?

Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, I think he knew.

Votes: 316 68.1%
  • No, I do not think he knew.

Votes: 148 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffet

Autocorrect is my worst enema
Reaction score
Keeping this very simple:

Whatever ultimately happened to sweet Haleigh, do you think Ron knew about it?

(either before or after the fact)

Keeping this very simple, whatever ultimately happened to sweet Haleigh, do you think Ron knew about it?

At this point we still do not know who killed Haleigh. I have not ruled out that Misty, Tommy and Joe were not just the disposal team. I'll wait and see who is charged with what but as of right now, Yes, I do believe that Ron knows all about it.

20 to 90 phone calls in one night after a fight on the telephone, sending Tommy over to check, having Misty make the 911 call, marrying Misty while a search was ongoing, headless rat in the mailbox, warning Misty about Donna Brock, divorcing Misty, yet still seeing her, selling drugs with her, car chases, all to keep an enemy close - he knows and has known for a very long time IMO.

YES:furious:

of course he knew....MO....if he didn't, he sure as heck didn't seem to care....MO

Yes!!!! But, for some reason I just don't think that LE is going in that direction. And I really have to wonder why...given the phone calls, other very suspicious behavior.

I totally do. I think something happened before he went to work. He uses the "I was at work" excuse to the fullest, it's hinky to me.

I think he knew because he and his mom kept taking up for Misty....there is some reason he was doing that...dont know exactly why but no person in their right mind would be taking up for her after that

Absolutely not.
I'm sure he knows all about it now.

jmho

I don't think he knew at all. I know if someone was watching my kids and they didn't answer when I called, I would keep calling until they did.
I think he does know now what happened.

I don't think he knew. Why haven't we heard that he failed his LDT?!? And why hasn't he been asked to take more than one? I think all his suspicious behavior can be directly linked to his using and dealing drugs.

I think he passed his LDT and that's why LE doesn't seem to be all that interested in him regarding Haleighs disappearance. Just my two pennies.

and i think his mother knew because she also has been taking up for misty nonstop..like i said, there is some kind of reason they are doing that

FWIW, I think he knew. Of all the craziness I've seen in this case following from day one, that is the one and only thing I have been positive about.

Every signal he has sent - from things he has said and done to his body language - simply shout that he knows, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member