896 users online (108 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Crazed Surgeon Amputates Patient's Penis

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E13762,00.html

A ROMANIAN surgeon underwent a fit of madness while operating on a patient's testicles and instead cut off the man's penis and sliced it into three pieces, hospital officials said.
    The surgeon, Naum Ciomu, was described as a senior member of the hospital staff and a professor of anatomy.
    He had been operating on a 34-year-old man for a testicular malformation when he committed the act, the officials said.
    "We are shocked by what has happened. It is the first time we have had such a case," said Sorin Oprescu, head of the Bucharest emergency hospital where the patient was rushed for emergency reconstructive surgery.
    The operations have been entrusted to a highly respected Romanian plastic surgeon, Ioan Lascar, who said he would try to restore the man's urinary function but that he was unlikely to recover normal sexual activity
    --------
    The wife is suing the surgeon.
    Just my opinion

The unkindest cut of all

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    The unkindest cut of all
    Oh Cass is in rare form today...

When I first read the title of this thread, I misread it; I thought it said STURGEON... rofl....

"this is the first time this has happened...oh good, cold comfort for the victim. this deserves prison...maiming and mutilation as well as the loss of function and inevitable psychological pain...deserves an eye for an eye. the poor man has also been robbed of his own progeny.

robbed

Quote Originally Posted by deputylinda
    psychological pain...deserves an eye for an eye. the poor man has also been robbed of his own progeny.
    To heck with the progeny.... how bout loss of happiness. Same goes for the wife. I say sue for $100,000,000!
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    To heck with the progeny.... how bout loss of happiness. Same goes for the wife. I say sue for $100,000,000!
    100,000,000.00 Romanian Lei = $3032.00 USD

LOL thats only $500.00 an inch