1039 users online (210 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.04.16 NG: Haleigh investigation homicide. Was she killed at the river?

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Putnam County Sheriff declares Haleigh is "likely deceased, Cops announce the Haleigh investigation is now homicide.

And in a Nancy Grace exclusive, Misty Cummings' grandmother says Misty told her Haleigh was tied with rope and concrete block, then dropped into the river police have been searching.

Is an arrest imminent? Police now have several undisclosed persons of interest and say sources are cooperating.

Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 and 10p ET on HLN.

Please wait until show-time before discussion.
    Thank you so much!

Thank You for posting this. Thread will open at NG show time.

2010.04.16 - Nancy Grace - Misty Croslin's SIL Chelsea is going to be on Nancy Grace

tonight. I hope that this is OK with the mods in me posting this. I wanted everyone to know about this in case they wanted to tune in later.
    Last edited by Kimster; 04-16-2010 at 09:24 PM.

F YOU WANT TO VENT ABOUT NANCY GRACE'S SHOW, NANCY GRACE, OR HOW HER SHOW IS RUN - GO TO THE PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 24 HOUR TIME OUT IS NOT SOMETHING ANYONE WANTS AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO bashing family members.

Jean Cesares (sp) stating Tommy also taken to docks.

Guest host by the way.
    Last edited by Helplessly Hoping; 04-16-2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: grammar
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helplessly Hoping View Post
    Jean Cesares (sp) stating Tommy also taken to docks.

Guest host by the way.
    When? No video of him being taken there? Darn it!

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Who's higher up in the food chain- Sheriff Hardy or Maj. Bowling?

The online stream is behind so I'm going to live vicariously through you guys that are watching. My television has been taken over by the tween.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Who's higher up in the food chain- Sheriff Hardy or Maj. Bowling?
    Hardy and he is elected btw.
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

Everyone find a seat and get out your popcorn

Cinder blocks. They have been sent for testing according to a confirmed source.

Anthropologist would have had to be there because they were finding bones. Alligator toes and deer bones. An expert would have had to distinguish between animal bones and human for LE.

How in the heck do you test a cinderblock ?

I cant remember did they take that cinderblock from the house that was propping open the door /
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

In regards to Haleigh maybe being alive when she hit the water- It doesn't match up with LE looking for a murder weapon. So I wish they'd stop saying that. It is horrific and sensational IMO

Marlana speaking - Ron always said they didn't use that back door. Also, from the inside someone would have to open it and prop it open with a cinder block.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast