2010.04.16 NG: Haleigh investigation homicide. Was she killed at the river?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Putnam County Sheriff declares Haleigh is "likely deceased, Cops announce the Haleigh investigation is now homicide.

And in a Nancy Grace exclusive, Misty Cummings' grandmother says Misty told her Haleigh was tied with rope and concrete block, then dropped into the river police have been searching.

Is an arrest imminent? Police now have several undisclosed persons of interest and say sources are cooperating.

Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 and 10p ET on HLN.

Please wait until show-time before discussion.
Thank you so much!
:blowkiss:

Thank You for posting this. Thread will open at NG show time.

tonight. I hope that this is OK with the mods in me posting this. I wanted everyone to know about this in case they wanted to tune in later.

F YOU WANT TO VENT ABOUT NANCY GRACE'S SHOW, NANCY GRACE, OR HOW HER SHOW IS RUN - GO TO THE PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 24 HOUR TIME OUT IS NOT SOMETHING ANYONE WANTS AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO bashing family members.

Jean Cesares (sp) stating Tommy also taken to docks.

Guest host by the way. :)

Who's higher up in the food chain- Sheriff Hardy or Maj. Bowling?

The online stream is behind so I'm going to live vicariously through you guys that are watching. My television has been taken over by the tween.

Everyone find a seat and get out your popcorn :popcorn:

Cinder blocks. They have been sent for testing according to a confirmed source.

Anthropologist would have had to be there because they were finding bones. Alligator toes and deer bones. An expert would have had to distinguish between animal bones and human for LE.

How in the heck do you test a cinderblock ?

I cant remember did they take that cinderblock from the house that was propping open the door /

In regards to Haleigh maybe being alive when she hit the water- It doesn't match up with LE looking for a murder weapon. So I wish they'd stop saying that. It is horrific and sensational IMO

Marlana speaking - Ron always said they didn't use that back door. Also, from the inside someone would have to open it and prop it open with a cinder block.

Chelsea Croslin on right now...

I'm soooo glad that Nancy isn't the one interviewing Chelsea!! We'll get to hear her talk!

Chelsea says it the worst thing she has ever experienced in her whole life...

Chelsea on from Boston. Looks worn down.
Chelsea: Haleigh's disappearance worst thing I've ever been through in my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77