726 users online (112 members and 614 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!

Defense claims judge had inappropriate convo with blogger?

Mods, pls move/delete if inappropriate. Just heard on Channel 13 that the defense had made a motion to have Judge Strickland removed for his conversation with Marinade Dave.
    Looking for link..... Live now Channel 13
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

Why bother????? Aren't they sure they'll get a COV???? How about those inappropriate convos his own client had right under his nose????

04/16/2010 Motion Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony's Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge

Latest entry from the Clerk of Courts records

they are desperate and trying anything.

pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by diz39 View Post
    Mods, pls move/delete if inappropriate. Just heard on Channel 13 that the defense had made a motion to have Judge Strickland removed for his conversation with Marinade Dave.
    Looking for link..... Live now Channel 13
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...from_case.html

un-freakin' believable!

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    O/T but thanks for providing the links. I am ashamed to admit I mostly lurk, so I did not know how to do it. Much appreciated!
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that the defense teams has posted on that very same blog and others. Karma JB....Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by diz39 View Post
    O/T but thanks for providing the links. I am ashamed to admit I mostly lurk, so I did not know how to do it. Much appreciated!
    Don't just lurk....join us. You brought some great info to us. Thank you.

The blogger's name is Dave Knechel, who was questioned earlier this month by a private investigator working for the defense. He told the investigator that Strickland told him at the bench "what a great blog I have," according to the motion. At some point, Strickland learned that the blogger was ill and called to express his "personal concern" for the man's well-being, according to the motion.

No hearing date has been set yet

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,174631.story

Just because JS reads the blog does not mean that he has a 'relationship' with the blogger. It isn't like he called a sitting juror...... Come on. I am guessing JS knows Marinade Dave in or from some other venue...... The defense must be nuts JS has bent over backwards to be fair and given Baez and his team every opportunity to be upstanding attornies. To me this just proves Baez is working overtime to dig up dirt on everyone on this case!

MOO
    Last edited by eaglemom; 04-16-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Let's see........JB has done radio interviews for blog talk radio and discussed this case specifically. Ummmmmmmmm pot..............kettle is calling on line 31.

Interesting that JB waits until the judge declares KC indigent before filing this latest malarky motion.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Unbelieveable!!

Meh...The defense may get what they want and end up with someone less lenient than Strickland...Be careful what you wish for, JB....
    “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?”
    ~Kahlil Gibran

*Obviously, everything I type is my opinion and my opinion only. What I type should not be construed as fact. However, I've only been wrong once in my life and that was when I said I was wrong, but I was really right.*

Marinade Dave covers a wide array of subjects on his blog. Judge Strickland's conversation can be heard on the video and Dave has discussed it on his website, he was flattered that JS had read it.. nothing in the conversation suggests he is following the KC case on there or is in any way 'inappropriate'

Does that mean JS can't read the Orlando Sentinel or watch B Sheaffer on TV either, or compliment a Journalist on a good story?
    This idefense team is making a laughingstock of themselves. If they don't already, the population of Orlando is going to know how desperate they are with this motion..

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast