2010.4.16 Pat Brown: The Daily Profiler-Topic of the Day: Ron the Mastermind

Wow. Just. Wow.

I guess it's hard for me to believe a father could be so heartless after his daughter just died that he could orchestrate this kind of plan.
Then again it's not hard for me to believe when it comes to him. There has always been something about him and his overall demeanor that makes me think he knew what happened or knew soon afterwards. He's always seemed like top dog in this whole fiasco, he runs the show and is the alpha male. People may be talking now only because he's in jail and can't do anything about it.
I'm anxious to hear the TRUTH in the end and finally find out what really happened.

I'm not sure I buy this, because cinder blocks are found around most MH's. And I've heard that people use them as anchors too.
I guess it's as good a theory as any.

You know how Pat Brown says she does not believe a word that comes out of her perp of the day's mouth.

Well I do not believe one word that comes out of hers.

jmho

at first, i thought rc really didnt know, but over time my opinion has changed. even so, i dont see pat brown's story as being the way it happened. i dont think rc ever left work the night of 2/9 bc the deed was done long before his shift started. imo i do believe he masterminded the cover up, that part i agreed with, but to cover for who? mc or any of the croslin bunch? no way. i do think rc was working when something happened to haleigh but i dont think she was in the care of mc. and i dont think it was the night they say it was. i will eat my words if i have to, i have plenty of times lololol but i dont believe it happened the way pat brown theorizes.

I can't picture MC as the one to think of the cinder block propping open the door, but I can picture ToC or RC doing it....RC had to have known there were cinder blocks on the property.....the fact that he said he didn't know about them is a red flag to me. (JMOOOC)

I am having trouble getting my brain to even register the term "mastermind" in regards to any of the players in this case. Criminal geniuses these folks are not.

I'm on board with Pat Brown. I don't think anyone will ever have it 100% correct - but I think Pat Brown is darn close.

I can't picture MC as the one to think of the cinder block propping open the door, but I can picture ToC or RC doing it....RC had to have known there were cinder blocks on the property.....the fact that he said he didn't know about them is a red flag to me. (JMOOOC)

BBM I agree. He moved into a new place with 2 small children plus his other activities and didn't take a good hard look around the yard or the woods around it? I don't know anyone who would let 2 young kids run around on new property without checking to make sure it was safe. He also knew of areas people could possibly spy on him at home.

I don't know how close this theory is but, to me, it is something of this nature. In the ballpark.

The facts as we know them ... with the argument, Ron's calls, Misty's story, the MH staging, Ron staying in work despite the concerns, Ron calling Tommy, Tommy belatedly stating he went to the MH, Ron working overtime AND stopping by the store, the 911 call, TN arriving lightning fast, etc all goes to demonstrate an orchestrated staging. IMO.

What is interesting is how this story of stranger abduction didn't fly with LE and so now they are test driving version 11 implicating Cousin Joe. They are all vying for a plea deal and this change in story is going to be their undoing. Even if Joe is involved they were all involved to some degree.

at first, i thought rc really didnt know, but over time my opinion has changed. even so, i dont see pat brown's story as being the way it happened. i dont think rc ever left work the night of 2/9 bc the deed was done long before his shift started. imo i do believe he masterminded the cover up, that part i agreed with, but to cover for who? mc or any of the croslin bunch? no way. i do think rc was working when something happened to haleigh but i dont think she was in the care of mc. and i dont think it was the night they say it was. i will eat my words if i have to, i have plenty of times lololol but i dont believe it happened the way pat brown theorizes.

Very interesting...

How did JO learn about this gun he wanted so badly? Maybe misty killed or caused Haleigh's death and told JO if he would dispose of Haleigh, she would give him the gun, when he returned, she didin't have it or give it to him. That might make one mad, real mad.

Misty and Tommy both know that Haleigh was tied to a cinder block and tossed in the river.

I think that is the theory downfall.

I think Tommy might have said something to LE about a cinder block but I would bet anything LE told Misty the story of the cinder block and it bothered her so bad she called her grandma to tell her as soon as she could.

BBM I agree. He moved into a new place with 2 small children plus his other activities and didn't take a good hard look around the yard or the woods around it? I don't know anyone who would let 2 young kids run around on new property without checking to make sure it was safe. He also knew of areas people could possibly spy on him at home.

I din't think child safety was a particularly high priority in this household. This is another one of those situations where we have to be careful about filteringthe on the ground perceptions through what we view as normal. I mean really! Free flowing drugs, guns, deviant weirdoes and disreputable characters, and underaged teenage babysitter/sex toy/step mommy/party girl. how could they have possibly missed something like a property safety inspection?

Not sayingthat the theory of Ron's involvement is wrong. It actually rings true to me in alot of ways. I don't think he was directly or intentionally involved in her death. But I think he learned of it soon thereafter and participated in the misdirection.

I always thought the cinder block was a permanent fixture as the screen door did not have and air-lock and it slammed everytime which is a real pain in the neck any time one would use it. They had to use the back door. Carrying out clothes, washing a car and their shop vac..they had to use a stop, IMO. So it could have always been there.

On another note, how many kids could resist running down that ramp with various toys, etc?

I always thought the cinder block was a permanent fixture as the screen door did not have and air-lock and it slammed everytime which is a real pain in the neck any time one would use it. They had to use the back door. Carrying out clothes, washing a car and their shop vac..they had to use a stop, IMO. So it could have always been there.

On another note, how many kids could resist running down that ramp with various toys, etc?

And they took the trash out that way.

Seeing how Ron now looks like a completely different person, I can believe that his whole life was completely immersed into drugs. I'm not quite ready to believe that he knew Haleigh was dead when he got home, but I can definitely believe that he would cover up his drug use and issues with other guys even if it didn't get all the info out there to police in their investigation.

Her theory makes sense. as far as Ron, Misty and Tommy. They all kept their mouths shut because they are all just as guilty as the other.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back