857 users online (175 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!

Misty's letter implicating Joe

Do we have a thread or a place to talk about this? If not, now we do

Link to letter:
    http://marinadedave.files.wordpress....lin-letter.jpg

Can someone decipher where it says ...Joe got mad Tom had ? ? and that is when Joe took it

To me deciphering that word after had is super important. Took it?

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Also the bottom part of the letter says Oh yeah Lindsay is ???? (can't make out much of the rest of it). This letter was to Chelsea.

Somewhere around here is a printed out version which is easier to read....I'm searching...
    IMO

Having a hard time reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Somewhere around here is a printed out version which is easier to read....I'm searching...
    I copied them into the media thread and can't find them myself now.

"... Joe got mad Tom walked out and that is when Joe took it...." (me thinks)

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
    I can't wrap my head around using the word it. I don't think she is referring to Haleigh. Maybe the murder weapon? Like that is when Joe took the knife or rope or something? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
    I think you're right! Thank you. Now decipher the Lindsay part at the bottom for me k

I had could not make out but a few words here and there. And realised, it didn't matter much....I don't believe a single word from Misty as everything she has ever said has been untrue in the long run. Not being negative, but just sayin'. Also, Gramma coming out saying she called as soon as she got the confession out of Tommy, now rebuttal of that from Tommy's lawyer and le saying tip was from FL not TN... my first thought was more like as soon as she rememebered the calls are recorded! Sad that I even thought that but the whole family so far has been out for themselves, and we know all about the apple not falling far from the tree.
    To the anonymous donor who gave the gift of bone marrow for a babygirl they had never met: Thank You will never be enough!

Thanks to Kimster and Mew for directions to the letter. I'm trying to make out what she says about Lindsay at the very bottom before the I love you's.

It seems like the letter we are viewing is the backside. It doesn't start off like a letter should. Do we have a copy somewhere of the front?

Just noticed the top of the letter on the right hand side says "back"

Misty says " Oh Ya Lindsy is only doing it to ________ me or my ______ too,
    You know that too" ( I think)
    Last edited by txsvicki; 04-17-2010 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Also the bottom part of the letter says Oh yeah Lindsay is ???? (can't make out much of the rest of it). This letter was to Chelsea.
    ???Oh yeah Lindsey is one doing it to make me mad at you and Timmy???

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow,
    but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. —Agatha Christie

It looks to me this is page 2 of the letter, jmo, from looking at how it starts.

I can't make out the Lindsey statement at the bottom either. Think I got it all but one word, but really am not sure.

"O Ya Lindsy is one doing it to mean me .......... you know that

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast