Misty's letter implicating Joe

Also the bottom part of the letter says Oh yeah Lindsay is ???? (can't make out much of the rest of it). This letter was to Chelsea.

Somewhere around here is a printed out version which is easier to read....I'm searching...

"... Joe got mad Tom walked out and that is when Joe took it...." (me thinks)

I can't wrap my head around using the word it. I don't think she is referring to Haleigh. Maybe the murder weapon? Like that is when Joe took the knife or rope or something? Thoughts?

I think you're right! Thank you. Now decipher the Lindsay part at the bottom for me k :blowkiss:

I had could not make out but a few words here and there. And realised, it didn't matter much....I don't believe a single word from Misty as everything she has ever said has been untrue in the long run. Not being negative, but just sayin'. Also, Gramma coming out saying she called as soon as she got the confession out of Tommy, now rebuttal of that from Tommy's lawyer and le saying tip was from FL not TN... my first thought was more like as soon as she rememebered the calls are recorded! Sad that I even thought that but the whole family so far has been out for themselves, and we know all about the apple not falling far from the tree.

Thanks to Kimster and Mew for directions to the letter. I'm trying to make out what she says about Lindsay at the very bottom before the I love you's.

It seems like the letter we are viewing is the backside. It doesn't start off like a letter should. Do we have a copy somewhere of the front?

Just noticed the top of the letter on the right hand side says "back"

Misty says " Oh Ya Lindsy is only doing it to ________ me or my ______ too,
You know that too" ( I think)

Also the bottom part of the letter says Oh yeah Lindsay is ???? (can't make out much of the rest of it). This letter was to Chelsea.

???Oh yeah Lindsey is one doing it to make me mad at you and Timmy???

It looks to me this is page 2 of the letter, jmo, from looking at how it starts.

I can't make out the Lindsey statement at the bottom either. Think I got it all but one word, but really am not sure.

"O Ya Lindsy is one doing it to mean me .......... you know that

Showing where letter says back and the Lindsay part we are trying to decipher.

back.jpg

Misty says " Oh Ya Lindsy in only doing it to ________ me or my ______ too,
You know that too" ( I think)

I was thinking something like that too. I was like wow, sounds like Lindsay and her are at odds about something. We know LC was mad at Misty from the jailhosue tapes.

I think she put "took it" in reference to Haleigh...she put "it" so if LE were reading the letter they wouldn't get it ...:rolleyes:
Plus its like admitting it, but not.

Did that make sense...... :)

I'm glad you started this thread, ilovemew, I gave up looking for this earlier!

" ... oh ya Lindsy is only (?) doing it to make (mach ?) me ____ to you and ____ ."

p.s. is this her only letter that they've been talking about being released this week?

I think she put "took it" in reference to Haleigh...she put "it" so if LE were reading the letter they wouldn't get it ...:rolleyes:
Plus its like admitting it, but not.

Did that make sense...... :)

I was afraid of that. How callous! I know not to expect more out of her but still :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back