GUILTY PA - Matthew Clemmens for intentionally vomiting on 11yo girl, Philadelphia, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
No it was not me, but I was at this game.

First I was going to post this in the bizarre section, but this is a crime. You so can not go throwing up on people on purpose. Especially an off duty cops kid.

Matthew Clemmens aged 21 of NEW JERSEY was arrested after he purposely threw up on Michael Vangelo's 11 year old daughter at a Phillies vs Nationals game.

Apparently Clemmens of NEW JERSEY was with friends who were as classless as him and they had all been ejected from the stadium. No doubt off duty officer Vangelo didn't take kindly to all the cursing and nonsense going on behind him and his children during the game. After Clemmens friends got the boot he stuck his fingers down his throat and threw up on Vangelo's daughter.

I can not believe this guy is still alive. He's charged with assault, reckless endangerment amongst other charges. . $36,000 bail as of last night he was still locked up.

http://www.freep.com/article/201004...S17/Assault-at-Phillies-game-was-uh-sickening

Can you throw punches whilst vomitting? Just wondering.

This guy's Uncle is downplaying the incident saying his nephew is a good kid and was sick from something he ate or drank.

Meanwhile the Phillies orginization and Philadelphia Mayor Nutter are apologizing to the Easton police officer who along with his family were on the receiving end of Clemmens behavior.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...or-Apologize-to-Cop-for-Pukemon-91217429.html

if i was her father this guy would be looking for an undertaker not a lawyer. grrrrrrr

I hope the is never allowed in a ball park anywhere again. I've seen some pretty obnxious bb fans but this guy takes the cake. He really should not be allowed into a ball park again.

I hope they ban him from ever stepping into a stadium again. He can sit home and puke in front of his tv by hisself.

I read about this yesterday. Here's another article about this incident. This guy did it on purpose and he did it onto a little a girl! He's a pig and disgusting, IMHO.

The father saw him put his finger down his throat. The father is also a LE officer.

To say the least, "He's a sloppy drunk!"

:mad:
fran

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/04/16/20100416vomiting-fan-arrest.html

PHILADELPHIA - A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion was kicked out for unruly behavior.

<<<<<<<<<<<<more article at link, LOL, including a picture of the accused with a black eye! ;)

I read about this yesterday. Here's another article about this incident. This guy did it on purpose and he did it onto a little a girl! He's a pig and disgusting, IMHO.

The father saw him put his finger down his throat. The father is also a LE officer.

To say the least, "He's a sloppy drunk!"

:mad:
fran

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/04/16/20100416vomiting-fan-arrest.html

PHILADELPHIA - A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion was kicked out for unruly behavior.

<<<<<<<<<<<<more article at link, LOL, including a picture of the accused with a black eye! ;)

HAHA he was on our front page of the Daily News with his busted eye.

NOTE he's from Jersey. Not Philly.

There were tons of drunk young people at that game. I actually helped a young girl and her friend in the ladies room. However none of them purposely threw upon anyone.

It's so tough. We get such a bad name us people in Philly for our sportsmanship. In reality everyone is actually cool. Just enjoying the game. *At least he didn't murder someone in the parking lot like they did that kid last year. Poor soul.*

If I could count the number of times we had friends booted from an Iggles game or Phillies or Flyers I'd be counting until next week. However we understood it's because they are obnoxious drunks. Wonderful people when sober.

The only time we had a tussle was with some chick dressed to the nines in front of us. We were eating peanuts and come on the shells do fly around. She turned and told us to stop eating them. Oh and this is when she was on her cell the whole time. I told her "It's a ballgame sister not the prom or a five star formal". Sheeeeeesh stay the he*l home you don't like peanuts.

Oh and No she was not allergic. Trust me I asked.

Pukemon is going down in the Philly Phan hall of shame though. That cop kept his cool. I think if it was a Philly cop he'd have kicked his *advertiser censored*s and tossed him out himself. Real nice kid, eh?

im puking during redsox games but it's not voluntary :(

im puking during redsox games but it's not voluntary :(

Jay-Z suing David Ortiz may make a person sick to their stomach.

Don't be sick, kbl y'all had your turns. You think I'm not upset Rollins is hurt? That dang Victorino starting in the line-up ain't working like it should.

Sorry all for O/T. Pukemon is prolly still puking. That or he got a steak on his eye. Better yet a Tony Luke's roast pork.

That's just nasty! I feel bad for the 11 year old...... The worst I've seen here at Miller Park is 2 drunks in a fight.

ETA: Cubby, good luck to the Cubs this week-end. Go Brewers! ;-)

That's just nasty! I feel bad for the 11 year old...... The worst I've seen here at Miller Park is 2 drunks in a fight.

what about when randall simon beat up the girl in the sausage costume ;)

You want I should send Pukemon there May 15th, Aqua?

Orrrrrr see ya here in September?

Note I am kidding. It is disgusting. The guy will be paying the price for sure.

You want I should send Pukemon there May 15th, Aqua?

Orrrrrr see ya here in September?

Note I am kidding. It is disgusting. The guy will be paying the price for sure.

LOL. Can we have your mascott?

LOL. Can we have your mascott?

Please, take him. That Phanatic works a nerve. His costume smells. Baby Phanatic was cute though. Heaven forbid someone reads this cause they'd dangle me from Ashburn alley by my feet. He's quite beloved that green thingie. Up close and personal though he's a PITA.

We're still not exactly certain what he is. Well, I'm not anyway.

and the allstar game 'tie' debacle in 2002 when fans from every team united.......to riot ;)

LOL

All I can think of is Chase Utley cursing at the reception he got from New Yawkers at the Home Run Derby. 2008. Then he drops the "F" bomb on National TV during our World Series Parade.

Man, he is an awesome athlete. I forgave him.

This turned into a baseball thread. I best get more info on Pukemon, and post. Then again maybe not as we're the city that beats up men dressed as Cowboy's and throw batteries at DREW. I despise those "Choppers".

The thing stuck most in my mind from the All Star Game is Schiling pitching. Now he works the nerve the most.

Edit to say I am in love with Carlos Ruiz. There I admitted it.

john kerry: my favorite redsox player is 'manny ortez' thats my favorite

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back