2010.04.17 Did Misty Kill Haleigh with a Piece of Wood or Something?

Dr.Fessel

Reaction score
Grandma Hollars said she was told Misty hit Haleigh with a piece of wood or something and Joe and Tommy got rid of the body. She dismissed this. The thing I found interesting is she felt she needed to say it.

Her saying a piece of wood or something makes me think she knows exactly what was used, details don't slip by this lady.

What would the thing have been? Could that be what they were hunting in the river for?

Could it have been an accident, could Misty have been swinging something at someone else?

GRACE: OK. What is the second version you were told about Haleigh`s death?

HOLLARS: I was told that Misty had knocked her in the head and killed her and that Joe and Tommy got rid of her.

GRACE: Knocked her in the head with what, a cinderblock?

HOLLARS: No, just a piece of wood or something, is the way that it was put to me. But I didn`t believe that when I heard it.

GRACE: Who told you that?

HOLLARS: It come from one of them in Florida, is all I can say.

GRACE: Did they say why Misty would have struck 5-year-old Haleigh?

HOLLARS: No, they didn`t.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Grandma Hollars said she was told Misty hit Haleigh with a piece of wood or something and Joe and Tommy got rid of the body. She dismissed this. The thing I found interesting is she felt she needed to say it.

Her saying a piece of wood or something makes me think she knows exactly what was used, details don't slip by this lady.

What would the thing have been? Could that be what they were hunting in the river for?

Could it have been an accident, could Misty have been swinging something at someone els

HOLLARS: I was told that Misty had knocked her in the head and killed her and that Joe and Tommy got rid of her.

HOLLARS: No, just a piece of wood or something, is the way that it was put to me. But I didn`t believe that when I heard it.

WOWLZA!!!! Hadn't heard that one Doc... maybe she was spanking Haleigh with a paddle because she wet the bed or she wouldn't go to sleep & Misty's nerves were shot. Maybe Haleigh moved & Misty accidentally hit her in the head with the paddle, causing her demise.

Maybe Misty will find Jesus and cleanse her soul by telling the truth, just like I'm going to win the Lotto tonight and never have to "werk" another day in my life.

No. I don't think Misty killed her.

Could it have been an accident, could Misty have been swinging something at someone else?

(snipped for space)
Of the theories being floated around in the past days, I actually found this one to be closest to what I believe happened. I also noticed when Nancy's show was on that even though grandmother Hollars seemed to dismiss it, she did put it out there even though she didn't reveal who she'd heard it from. I got the impression she favors MC over the boys (for example, the photo of her & MC on the wall directly behind her for the video), so naturally she wouldn't want to believe it herself. However, I've just always thought something happened in the mobile home while MC was taking care of the kids that night and whoever else is involved was to dispose of Haleigh's body. MOO

Dr.Fessel, I think at this point, anything could be possible :waitasec:

If Haleigh were hurt badly from being sexually brutalized and Misty couldn't shut her up or console her, and remember Misty was high on drugs along with Joe and Tommy and whoever was there. I can see her swinging something and striking her, I don't really think she would have been killed from one strike so she was beaten or just knocked senseless while the others tied her up and tied the rope to the brick.

Now I urge each of you to return to the astrology thread and start reading, although you have to get pretty far along on the first thread to start picking up on what happened according to our astros. I mention this because of the comment Tommy made about someone sexually using Haliegh, I think this did happen. As to which one did this, I am leaning toward either Joe or Timmy, I can't zero in on one yet. It would appear Joe, but I have not tracked down Timmy's involvement yet. JMO

I do think it is possible that Misty has so much penned up rage that in a drug induced lack of sleep stupor, she could have snapped. I can also see Tommy and Joe covering for her, based on the fact that they are all LE shy.

I just can't see if this is the case why Misty has been trying to throw Tommy and Joe under the bus for so long. If they helped her cover, why would she blow theirs?!?

I do think it is possible that Misty has so much penned up rage that in a drug induced lack of sleep stupor, she could have snapped. I can also see Tommy and Joe covering for her, based on the fact that they are all LE shy.

I just can't see if this is the case why Misty has been trying to throw Tommy and Joe under the bus for so long. If they helped her cover, why would she blow theirs?!?

Exactly. It's RC she's protecting.

Of the theories being floated around in the past days, I actually found this one to be closest to what I believe happened. I also noticed when Nancy's show was on that even though grandmother Hollars seemed to dismiss it, she did put it out there even though she didn't reveal who she'd heard it from. I got the impression she favors MC over the boys (for example, the photo of her & MC on the wall directly behind her for the video), so naturally she wouldn't want to believe it herself. However, I've just always thought something happened in the mobile home while MC was taking care of the kids that night and whoever else is involved was to dispose of Haleigh's body. MOO
This case has made me such a 'journalist' cynic, that I wouldn't doubt the film guys putting that picture behind Granny.

If Haleigh were hurt badly from being sexually brutalized and Misty couldn't shut her up or console her, and remember Misty was high on drugs along with Joe and Tommy and whoever was there. I can see her swinging something and striking her, I don't really think she would have been killed from one strike so she was beaten or just knocked senseless while the others tied her up and tied the rope to the brick.

Now I urge each of you to return to the astrology thread and start reading, although you have to get pretty far along on the first thread to start picking up on what happened according to our astros. I mention this because of the comment Tommy made about someone sexually using Haliegh, I think this did happen. As to which one did this, I am leaning toward either Joe or Timmy, I can't zero in on one yet. It would appear Joe, but I have not tracked down Timmy's involvement yet. JMO
Well, when you do, let us know, because IMO, Tommy makes the most sense.

I know that Pat Brown has commented that one of her theories is that Haleigh was sexually abused. I have not read anything where Tommy stated that someone was sexually using Haleigh. Where did you see this? Please share. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I thought that I had waded through all of the theories or statements. Thanks for any help.

No. Misty didn't kill Haleigh, with a piece of wood or anything else. This story, along with everything else Flo said, is pure fabrication.

This case has made me such a 'journalist' cynic, that I wouldn't doubt the film guys putting that picture behind Granny.
Oh I think it was staged too. But still, it was her and MC, not either of the boys or their families. :)

I have frequently read on the Astrology thread and check it very often. Is there a time period that you can point me to? I'm very interested in the comment you say that Tommy made about Haleigh being sexually abused.

Exactly. It's RC she's protecting.

After some serious thought, what is she protecting RC from? I highly doubt that Tommy, Joe, and Misty would all be willing to go to prison for Ron. That makes Zero sense. If Ron were guilty, the three of them would have thrown him under the bus a week after Haleigh went missing.

I'm just trying to think in a logical pattern. I certainly appreciate your thoughts.

Oh I think it was staged too. But still, it was her and MC, not either of the boys or their families. :)
That show has made Misty the star she is today. They know she's their bread & butter.

That show has made Misty the star she is today. They know she's their bread & butter.
Well, actually I think it's MC's own behavior that's given her the airtime on NG's show. MOO

Without me trying to find the video of the inside of Ron's MH, does anyone remember if the couch is leather or cloth? I'm so hoping that LE swabbed the couch for evidence (dna from sex, or rape or pee or vomit or anything).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back