Italy - Prato, WhtFem, hanged, maps of Vancouver & Copenhagen, 13 Nov 2007

Be careful when following links there -- some of them lead to pretty awful morgue pictures (not of this woman, but others). :(

Italian article
http://iltirreno.gelocal.it/prato/c...-a-un-olivo-1.11648541?ref=fbftipr&refresh_ce

Perhaps the woman is a checkers of the Queen hanged person to an olive tree

It remains opened the yellow of the dead woman of which one took care also “Who has seen” .PRATO to it. It is a history. An ugly history from the anything but pleased end, of which only the last ones are known beaten. And that, only reading it from the bottom, it will be able to have a body and a beginning. Not there is “lived happy and content” of the fairy tales of the children. There is a body of woman hung to an olive tree along a road that scrambles up on the first hills that surpass Prato. There is, now, remains closed in a cell refrigerator of the hospital Mercy and Cake that 68 days give waits for that someone gives a name to them. And that it reconstructs the history of this letter woman and that shred, found in the purse, with a printed publication crown, the crown of the Danish real family. It is the envelope of headed paper of the Court of Queen Ingrid. Queen of Denmark until 1999.
Who knows because, who knows as the life and the dead women have carried this woman in a city, Prato, than sure was not its. Nobody has looked for in these 68 days to it. Or perhaps it would be better to say, nobody has found again it.
And it, that thin woman from the appearing age of 55-60 years, blond, alien, curatissima, has carried with himself, to the feet of that tree, nothing more than little pieces than a jigsaw puzzle, the jigsaw puzzle of its life. Pieces that they tell of a anything but dismal life, at least apparently, with interests that they space from the technology laser to the free software, until the real family and that they tell of two continents and at least six nations.
There is Denmark, perhaps own its Denmark, with maps of the airport of Copenhagen, a male name much municipality, Henrik Eis, pined on the ticket for the subscription to an American scientific magazine, “American scientific”, and there are two pages of an article on the real Danish. And therefore that Danish reigning border of a letter and an envelope left from the palace of, as it certifys the stamp on the stamp, 17 December of 1999.
Headed paper is of the head of the real Court, the envelope is of the Court of the Queen mother, that Ingrid of Denmark that own five days after the shipment of that letter left the crown the Margreth daughter and that after little months it died.
The woman without name found died to Prato was known to Palace. Why? It was a chaperon, like suggests the manic precision with which she has perfectly refolded the coat found to its feet? It is a researcher, as well as famous in Denmark to have relationships with the real family like they make to think its notes on electrons and strange molecules?
The mystery thickens: the body of the letter anyway not is. It remains, in that shred of torn paper, only a place: Amalienborg, the palace where the real ones live from 1974.
Dalla Danimarca, the sheets conserved with cure in that small black stock exchange where but not there were acknowledgment documents, carries in Arizona: he is in this country, than Henrik Eis he would have a PO Box. But from the citizen of Payson answers to telegrams and the phone calls do not arrive.

In America, more just in Canada, it leads also the illustrative material of a convention in the island of Vancouver, to the Center Victoria conferences. To pen a date, 24-27 september 2007. Three days in which doctors and experts of computer they were confronted on a ostico topic, the free software. It will have been to that convention?
But we return in Europe. In Poland, for example, where the shoes can be acquired that it wore at the moment of the dead women, comfortable scarponcini of velvet so tidy to make to doubt that before to die the woman it can have walked a lot. And in Germany where the society of microchip for computer has center of which it has a gadget, a pair of terrifying glasses the traces goes from Denmark, to Canada, from Florence to Viareggio until the epilogue to Prato

And at last we return to the last ones beaten of our history. We return in Tuscany. Certainly there is that 9 November was to Florence, testifies it a copy of a free newspaper that is distributed only there. They tell two crushed of contained ones in a tray from manifactured 12 November and produced supermarket from a from Tuscany bakery. It indicates, even if with less certainty, the ticket of the train - not vidimato - where to pen has written “13,15 Time Viareggio”. Is this the train that has taken to go to Prato? And if yes, what has made in the 17 hours that separated it from the dead women? Or it has arrived with the first train of the day of its dead women with the inter-city one of the 6,47 where can be found the tovagliolini that the woman had in pocket at the moment of the dead women? If its train had been this the woman would have slept to Florence. Where? Where they are its baggages?

To Florence it carries also a convention on the laser used in dermatological surgery, the many tickets written in English on this argument guarded in the stock exchange. It is own in from Tuscany chief town, to Viviani villa, than a psychologist of San Marino through the transmission “Who has seen it”, that past monday has followed the case with the correspondent Fiore De Rienzo, swears of it to have seen. And of to us to have even exchanged two chats after the woman, in Italian with foreign accent, would have made a question to one of the relatori. A question on laser and computer science. All it returns, they are the arguments of which speaks the material in the purse.
The interrogative prince but remains. Who six, poor mrs. from enameled nails of rose?

So many disjointed clues, but the photo in the link below is interesting because it does seem to tie a couple of small clues together. It's a photo of "Henrik Eis" AND "Queen Margrethe II" discussing/viewing stamps featuring the Queen Mother Ingrid. Also, if I correctly understand the translation of some of the reports on this case... there were portions of letters/envelopes displaying Amalienborg Palace "Royal Crown" postmark. (The Henrik Eis in the photo is/was a well-known philatelist thus great access to stationery, letterhead, etc).

I don't know how this photo and info might be of value to the case, but I thought I'd share.

Photo is on Page 12

http://posthorn.scc-online.org/volume_45-1.pdf

** If I can figure out how to copy the photo from the pdf I will add it to the post.

From link..

Trovata impiccata a Prato: chi era?
  • Andato in onda:22-04-2009
  • Visualizzazioni:7987
[URL='http://www.rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-a821f88a-70a6-42b8-855b-b356bc6c436c.html#']Commenti 0

1415969236601Trovata_impiccata_a_Prato_1.jpg

Foto 39 di 39
[/URL]
1415969707277Trovata_impiccata_a_Prato_Varie.jpg

Foto 1 di 3
1415969429332Trovata_impiccata_a_Prato_Cappotto.jpg

Foto 21 di 39
  • Andato in onda:22-04-2009
  • Visualizzazioni:7987
Commenti 0
1415969623332Trovata_impiccata_a_Prato_MappaVic2.jpg

Foto 8 di 39

This is such an remarkable case. It takes you all over the world. Very good finds so far btw. I alway felt very sad for this lady.

Infineon is originial based in Munchen, Germany. Vinetic (Voice and InterNet Enhanced Telephony Interface Circuit) is the first telephony chipset family from Infineon that integrates a full-powered DSP directly into the codec/SLIC, thereby offering a unique set of features for Voice over Packet (VoDSL, VoATM, VoIP) applications. Infineon's new VINETIC Family Drives Integration of Voice in Packet Based Telecommunication Networks to New Heights - Infineon Technologies

I have to think about this harder, now so much more info is released.

On the picture is written:

Alexandrina Þórhildur Ingrid (daughter of King Frederik the 9th and Queen Ingrid) married 10-6-1967 at the Holmen church (Danisch: Holmens Kirke) with Prince Henrik of Denmark.

Her full name begins with Margrethe. I don’t see that written on the picture…strange

I think there is ‘dater’ written, but the Danish word is ‘datter’ for daughter.

Her husband was mentioned as a prince but he wasn’t at first. Before the marriage he was a French diplomat (stationed in London) called Henri de Laborde de Monpezat. He met and dated Princess Margrethe there, while she was studying at the London School of Economics. After the marriage his official title became prince (consort) Henrik of Denmark. His name Danicised to Henrik.

I'm not sure there could be a relation between this Jane Doe and members of the Danish Monarchy. Maybe she was just a fan. The way the text was written doesn't sound like it was written by one of the royal family members itself. Did they check the handwriting on all the documents for consistency?

Jane Doe is estimated between 55 - 60 approx. then born between 1947 and 1952. Margrethe was born in 1940. So my thoughts about she may have been a nanny don't fit.

There is also definitely a mistake made in the article or I'm lost in translation. It says:

And then that flap of a letter and an envelope left from the palace of the Danish kings, as the stamp on the postage stamp certifies, on December 17, 1999.
The letterhead is from the head of the Royal Court, the envelope is from the Court of the Queen Mother, that Ingrid of Denmark who just five days after the sending of that letter left the crown to her daughter Margreth and who died a few months later.

Margrethe ascended the throne on January 15, 1972, after her father (husband of Ingrid) died. Ingrid died on November 7, 2000.
upload_2020-10-31_9-25-13.png

Why is there no picture of the envelope and the letterhead of the Royal Court.

Does anybody know what the sisters of gaudium are. I looked for it and found this:

Evangelii gaudium (The Joy of the Gospel)
is a 2013 apostolic exhortation by Pope Francis on the church's mission of evangelization in the modern world." Evangelii gaudium aims at overcoming complacency at every level of the church’s hierarchy and in the life of every Christian. It touches on the obligations Christians have to the poor, and the duty to establish and maintain just economic, political, and legal orders.

It's seems to be signed in person. Maybe it's 'petites soeurs de gaudium' (little sisters of the gospel)? Could she have been a non herself once?

The letter seems to be signed by a Roberta. There is this lady Secretaire general Roberta Tremarelli

A totally other thought...could she be a child out of an affair of one of the royals?

Or...the stamp is just a collectors item....Henrik Eis having something to do with stamps.

Why is there no picture of the envelope and the letterhead of the Royal Court.

Does anybody know what the sisters of gaudium are. I looked for it and found this:

Evangelii gaudium (The Joy of the Gospel)
is a 2013 apostolic exhortation by Pope Francis on the church's mission of evangelization in the modern world." Evangelii gaudium aims at overcoming complacency at every level of the church’s hierarchy and in the life of every Christian. It touches on the obligations Christians have to the poor, and the duty to establish and maintain just economic, political, and legal orders.

It's seems to be signed in person. Maybe it's 'petites soeurs de gaudium' (little sisters of the gospel)? Could she have been a non herself once?

The letter seems to be signed by a Roberta. There is this lady Secretaire general Roberta Tremarelli

A totally other thought...could she be a child out of an affair of one of the royals?

Or...the stamp is just a collectors item....Henrik Eis having something to do with stamps.

All good questions!

I tried to find a reference to Evangelii Gaaudium prior to 2013 and the link below references Pope Benedict XVI. However, the author of the information is Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst who has quite an interesting past (second link).

Your thought that she might have a connection to this church... as a nun and/or missionary-of-sorts is a good avenue for additional research, imo.

"The inspiration for Evangelii gaudium began with Pope Benedict XVI, who was the reigning pope during the Synod of Bishops that preceded it, and continued with Pope Francis, who completed it."

From the Shepherds: Catechesis in the Light of the Papal Magisterium of Pope Francis' Evangelii gaudium - An Access to the Church’s Mission

Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst - Wikipedia

//www.rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-a821f88a-70a6-42b8-855b-b356bc6c436c.html#foto-35

There is a passage transcribed (handwritten) here from an article in Scientific American published on Sept 1, 2007. I was able to access the entire article through a search but can only link a paid/subscription version for some reason. So maybe the card for Henrik Eis came from her own magazine? Can anyone tell what the country of origin for the magazine is from "postcode" (instead of zip code) and a blank for country (but not for state)?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-promise-of-plasmonics/

Recently, however, scientists have been working on a new technique for transmitting optical signals through minuscule nanoscale structures. In the 1980s researchers experimentally confirmed that directing light waves at the interface between a metal and a dielectric (a nonconductive material such as air or glass) can, under the right circumstances, induce a resonant interaction between the waves and the mobile electrons at the surface of the metal. (In a conductive metal, the electrons are not strongly attached to individual atoms or molecules.) In other words, the oscillations of electrons at the surface match those of the electromagnetic field outside the metal. The result is the generation of surface plasmons--density waves of electrons that propagate along the interface like the ripples that spread across the surface of a pond after you throw a stone into the water.

Last edited:

rsbm
I present: Henrik Eis, Danish stamp guy
Eis, Henrik [WorldCat Identities]

The audience for this publication is special, it says!

edited to add: I can't read. frednedna posted about this years ago, and now I can't delete this post, but please enjoy the fascinating link anyway :D

Last edited:
Can anyone tell what the country of origin for the magazine is from "postcode" (instead of zip code) and a blank for country (but not for state)?

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Is it about the picture of the envelope to Henrik Eis?

//www.rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-a821f88a-70a6-42b8-855b-b356bc6c436c.html#foto-35

There is a passage transcribed (handwritten) here from an article in Scientific American published on Sept 1, 2007. I was able to access the entire article through a search but can only link a paid/subscription version for some reason. So maybe the card for Henrik Eis came from her own magazine? Can anyone tell what the country of origin for the magazine is from "postcode" (instead of zip code) and a blank for country (but not for state)?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-promise-of-plasmonics/

Recently, however, scientists have been working on a new technique for transmitting optical signals through minuscule nanoscale structures. In the 1980s researchers experimentally confirmed that directing light waves at the interface between a metal and a dielectric (a nonconductive material such as air or glass) can, under the right circumstances, induce a resonant interaction between the waves and the mobile electrons at the surface of the metal. (In a conductive metal, the electrons are not strongly attached to individual atoms or molecules.) In other words, the oscillations of electrons at the surface match those of the electromagnetic field outside the metal. The result is the generation of surface plasmons--density waves of electrons that propagate along the interface like the ripples that spread across the surface of a pond after you throw a stone into the water.

It took me a while to understand what you are actually saying. Do you think she was a writer/journalist and she wrote the article? The handwritten piece is a draft for the article?

rsbm
I present: Henrik Eis, Danish stamp guy
Eis, Henrik [WorldCat Identities]

The audience for this publication is special, it says!

edited to add: I can't read. frednedna posted about this years ago, and now I can't delete this post, but please enjoy the fascinating link anyway :D

I overlook my own posts on occasion ;)

Personally, I can't figure out why this UID had the address of a somewhat random US stamp collector. I wonder if she was using a bit of humor - recipient finding it amusing to receive a card using the name of a famous Danish stamp collector. It seems to me the UID must know Mr Kreutzer in some way (she didn't just chose the address randomly). jmo

Mr. E J. Kreutzer
XXXX N. Alpine Heights Dr., Payson, AZ 85541-3355
Tel./Fax: 928-474-XXXX
elmerlXX@excite.com* (rtn 201507), krewXXX@cybertrails.com (c.2006; rtn 201507)Specialty: WWII Germany (Mint Sheets, Postcards, Photos)
old?: P. O. Box 211, Payson, AZ 85547 (c.1999)

AJ's Arizona Stamp Dealers Directory

*I've tried to X-out some of the personal info but it can all be seen at the link

Last edited:
It took me a while to understand what you are actually saying. Do you think she was a writer/journalist and she wrote the article? The handwritten piece is a draft for the article?

Sorry - I was recovering from a migraine and very excitable but not able to form very coherent thoughts!

I just thought it was odd that the scrap of paper had a direct quote from the SA written on it. I guess she had access to this particular edition and maybe that's where the subscription card came from? The magazine she had was the European version since the blank address form was not formatted like those in the US, even though it was going to the magazine's headquarters in the US and the blanks were filled in with an Arizona address. I guess it doesn't matter what country it came from, since this woman travelled around quite a bit and could have bought it at any airport or kiosk.

And I very much like that idea about her being funny in regards to the stamp collector(s) @fred&edna - it makes a lot of sense!

What's a bit bothering me that there is besides all the stuff she had with her not many on her personal description (at least as far that I could find)

Found: November 13th 2007, at 8:30, Via Cavagliano, Prato, Italy
COD: suicide by hanging
PMI: N/A
Sex: Female
Race: White/Caucasian
Age: estimated between 55 - 60 approx (born between 1947 and 1952)
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Hair color: blonde (natural? dyed?)
Eye color: N/A
Distinctive Physical Features: N/A
Had given birth: N/A
Clothing and footwear: as described above and seen in the pictures, shoes (particular model) leading back to Poland, woolen coat, a particular model.
Accessories:
  • Purse or bag: she had one, but no description, no picture
  • Hairband: in bag; fury, black and white, leopard print
  • Sunglasses in bag: white with tiger-colored large bows
  • Comb: red
Jewelry: N/A

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics