1035 users online (247 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!

2010.04.16. - Steph Watts-EXCLUSIVE CLIPS FROM MISTY’S LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Last edited by Kimster; 04-17-2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: added date to title

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Follow link to listen: THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY EXCLUSIVE CLIPS FROM INSIDE ONE OF MISTY CROSLIN’S LIE DETECTOR TESTS. YOU WILL ONLY SEE THEM HERE. LISTEN CLOSELY FOR CLUES, AND STAND BY FOR MORE CLIPS. THIS FIRST CLIP IS FROM TJ WARDS VOICE ANALYSIS..MISTY TALKS ABOUT WASHING A PEE SMELL FROM THE BLANKETS.

My head hurts too much to listen but in case others are interested, good luck

I only saw a very short clip talking about how tense/stressed Misty was when talking about the blankets.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    My head hurts too much to listen but in case others are interested, good luck
    Same here, Mew. I can barely keep up with all the threads. I'm getting headache myself.

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    I only saw a very short clip talking about how tense/stressed Misty was when talking about the blankets.
    And after that, am I interpreting correctly that Misty was lying when she said she put Haleigh to bed at 8 PM in the master bedroom with her?

Thank you to those who are listening and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Thank you to those who are listening and posting.
    Thank you for posting! Washing blanket aside, Misty is lying when she states that she put Haleigh to sleep in the master bedroom and at 8 PM; she (Misty) went to sleep in the master bedroom at 10 PM, etc. The computer analysis flashes "False Statement," "Highly Stressed," and more when she states where Haleigh was sleeping, the time she put her to bed, and that she went to sleep at 10 PM in the master bedroom, etc.

Don't believe the homicide occurred at the MH. Back door/cinder block situation was staged. River area was likely the location of the homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Thank you for posting! Washing blanket aside, Misty is lying when she states that she put Haleigh to sleep in the master bedroom and at 8 PM; she (Misty) went to sleep in the master bedroom at 10 PM, etc. The computer analysis flashes "False Statement," "Highly Stressed," and more when she states where Haleigh was sleeping, the time she put her to bed, and that she went to sleep at 10 PM in the master bedroom, etc.
    I do think Misty is telling the truth when she says:
    "she last saw Haleigh at 10:00"
    I do feel that is exactly the time something happened to lil Haleigh
    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."
    ★★★★★ ღ♥Lois McMaster Bujold♥ღ ★★★★★

The master bedroom statement came back as highly stressed. So where was Haleigh sleeping or did she even sleep at the home that night? I am gonna guess she didn't sleep there. JMO
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

If anyone is planning to call in and gets through, would you ask how much of a delay between the verbal comments of the subject and the program analysis onscreen?
    Pretty please?

Hint: @ about 6:20 on the LVA.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20602572/index.html
    Last edited by snowshuze; 04-17-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: add link
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

Is there anywhere we can discuss the LVA ?
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias