2010-04-17 Is Tommy the weak link, or a good liar?

luvthesleuths

Reaction score
I have never started a thread, I hope it's ok!?

I feel everything at this moment in time hinges on Tommy and what he is saying (or not saying) to LE. I'd be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on if Tommy is truly giving up the truth this time, or just more lies.

His lawyer issued a press release (full release below) leaving no doubt it was TC that led them to the dock, it was TC who obviously failed his recent poly and spent hours with investigators (and the PI hired by CS..?...what's that all about?)

In the media links thread we can re-watch him talking to Lindsay, "I had nothlng to do with it" ..."they need to quit telling lies on me" "don't spend that tax cheque!" (he can lie rather easily I see now)

The Tommy Chronicles (in a nutshell)

• His story at the time of Haleighs disapearance - sleeping at home w/wife
  • Rat in mailbox
  • Drug problem escalates (passing out in car after dropping kids at school)
  • Fight with RC and MC. MC files restraining order
  • LE are called yo Croslin's home when TC fighting with Hank Sr
  • Busted for drugs (along with the rest)
  • Bond revoked
  • Implicated in robberies by MC
  • Requests Polygraph to clear his name
  • Leads LE to the dock of the St John's, (see his layers presser below)

HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING CHILD CASE APRIL 16, 2010
JAMES S. WERTER, LLC ATTORNEY AT LAW - APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River, Putnam County, Florida.

The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_4G9XJ4o0

1:25 mark of this video when MC talks about Tommy, notice how she slips up and says "he was there that night, I mean that day"

3:10 - talks about Tommy's red truck and how he sold it and scammed his father.

3:58- referring to TC, Misty says "crac kheads find places to go hide and smoke crack"
---
TC is the only one that got a rat in his mailbox, he was feared as the snitch...and now he has become exactly that? Or Is Tommy going along with some RC plan B to finger Joe ?

...tell Misty I love her - TC from jail house call

Get me out first! - MC in regards to bonding out tommy

He's the 'weak' link. Although I'd prefer to think that he finally decided to do the right thing, I have my doubts.

TC is the weakest link and the worst liar of the pack IMO. He's like the old saying goes- he'd rather climb a tree and. tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.:banghead:

I think there no weak link about Tommy. In my opinion he's a cold, manipulative, calculating liar. The man is an adult, a dad, a husband, and much older than Misty and Cousin Joe. For him to have been involved and not tried to help Haleigh is worse than being a liar. He's covering his own rear and it will not suprise me if he is the one.

I pretty much change my mind all the time about what I think happened in this case - but in one of the jailhouse videos between Tommy and Lindsay - Lindsay says something to Tommy about "What do you think of your sister having to possibly spend x amount of years in jail" (Not exact words) - and the way she says it - the tone in her voice - reminds me of what a grown up might say to a child who has done something wrong and has blamed a sibling (or someone else) - like the sibling is now being punished, but the adult has figured out who really probably did the misdeed - and is now probing the offending child to see his or her reaction. Does that make any sense?

I think there no weak link about Tommy. In my opinion he's a cold, manipulative, calculating liar. The man is an adult, a dad, a husband, and much older than Misty and Cousin Joe. For him to have been involved and not tried to help Haleigh is worse than being a liar. He's covering his own rear and it will not suprise me if he is the one.

I won't be surprised either. In my mind, down to him or his cousin. Perhaps, both.

Weakest lying link. Maybe the smartest link though if he grabbed the Golden Ring plea deal first. :)

There is something seriously wrong with him. If it's true that he witnessed a body being dumped, then he's a sick, cold man. I also think he has more to say, & I honestly don't know if I can stand to hear it. But I think his overwhelming involvement, is what makes him the weakest. He's gotta lot of butt to protect. After listening to him dismiss his kids, & whine about the other inmates taunting him, I don't have any sympathy. I guess they had their reasons for that taunting. I wonder how many of those inmates have heard the truth. This is a man who would sneak into old people's homes while they were sleeping-& then steal from them. This is a man who would leave his sleeping wife, so he could 'watch tv'. I hope his own kids didn't have to suffer him. & after Misty called him a molester? Linsey stayed friends with her. either because she knew it was the truth, or because she knew that Misty had something BIGGER on Tommy. So yeah, I'm not a bit surprised that Tommy cracked.

Weakest lying link. Maybe the smartest link though if he grabbed the Golden Ring plea deal first. :)

If he did grab a plea deal, why did he wait so darn long??! I guess he was betting everything on passing his poly, and he didn't. So now he sing like a canary? Hmmmmm. Did he really think he could pass, did the drugs mess up his brain that much?

Interesting that we almost all think TC tells copious amounts of lies, is the dock story another one? argh. I sure hope not.

Oh how he was so smug and selfish on the phone with his wife and SON while he is sitting in a jail no less, what a cold soul.

Now that we know it was TC that led LE to the dock, why did they bring Misty there?? ...to psych her out? To try and get her to corroborate what TC told them.

And why in the world would Tommy want Crystals private eye at his recent meeting with LE?? Is he allowed to be there or was he requested to be there? He's the one that came out after boasting that he knows who did it and how, and it has been the culmination of his investigation over 10 months. Huh? What in the world is going on down in florida??

The way TC was so sweet and caring about MC, especially after he was sitting in jail, (he was far more worried about her than MC ever was about him) really makes me uneasy about what HE is afraid MC will tell them about HIM. He owes her big time about something , he's more afraid of MC talking than the other way around??

What could it be?

I would think that LE will need to continue to administer polygraphs plus take any and all other measures to continue to try to determine who, if anyone, is being truthful in all of this.

Ronald Cummings denied any ties to “Ratgate,” and claimed he was partying, with Misty as a witness.

But Tim Miller, director of Equusearch, the non profit search outfit dedicated to finding the missing who arranged the polygraph, hypnosis and a voice stress test for Misty, tells me in an exclusive interview that Ronald admitted he planted the rat –with Misty — as his own test of truth, as bizarre as it may sound.

The reason? “He said he wanted to see how good Misty could lie to the police so he could tell how good she was lying to him,” Miller told The Bald Truth. Another well respected attorney confirmed he heard Cummings relate the same story.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15...ate-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/#more-2897

Not only is TC the weakest link, he appears to have damaged DNA links. It doesn't take a physician-geneticist to determine that TC is "abnormal looking" (there is something genetically wrong with him.) I worry that the entire Croslin clan's mental assessments may show that they are all mildly or moderately mentally retarded and therefore, they might receive altered/reduced sentences.

Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
I think there no weak link about Tommy. In my opinion he's a cold, manipulative, calculating liar. The man is an adult, a dad, a husband, and much older than Misty and Cousin Joe.

Good point. Tommy is 26(?) with 3 kids, yet he's strung out on drugs like a maniac and hanging out with 18 and 20 year olds?

Not only is TC the weakest link, he appears to have damaged DNA links. It doesn't take a physician-geneticist to determine that TC is "abnormal looking" (there is something genetically wrong with him.) I worry that the entire Croslin clan's mental assessments may show that they are all mildly or moderately mentally retarded and therefore, they might receive altered/reduced sentences.

BBM That is one of the saddest things I've heard yet. Not disagreeing with you Pensfan, but it does sadden me if true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_4G9XJ4o0

At the 1:25 mark of this video when MC talks about Tommy, notice how she slips up and says "he was there that night, I mean that day"

3:10 - talks about Tommy's red truck and how he sold it and scammed his father.

3:58- referring to TC, Misty says "crac kheads find places to go hide and smoke crack"

she also said 4 people come to her mind as suspects, & then changes it to 3

yep she sure does!

She was trying to tell them from the beginning to look at Tommy, she wasn't shy about her suspicion of him.

Was it some kind of twisted pact between MC and TC? - she know's what he did, but agreed to keep quiet unless LE could put together a case againt tommy on their own so she wouldn't have to be the one to definitively point the finger and ruin her older brothers life?

The first rule of fight club... you don't talk about fight club.

Such a head spinner this case is!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back