706 users online (101 members and 605 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.04.17 Found Audio Tapes-Interviews of Ronald Cummings

There have been some very early interviews of Ronald Cummings posted tonight. Unfortunately they are not in a format I can bring here.

You can listen to the audio and bring your discussion here. The comments on the site are not permitted to be brought here.

Bring your discussion about the audios only here. And be forewarned strong language.

http://www.***********.net/124337

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    There have been some very early interviews of Ronald Cummings posted tonight. Unfortunately they are not in a format I can bring here.

You can listen to the audio and bring your discussion here. The comments on the site are not permitted to be brought here.

Bring your discussion about the audios only here. And be forewarned strong language.

Discuss the audios ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post

Thanks Grandmaj I was just browsing to see if anyone had mentioned these yet ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

And of course I can't get a dang one to play on my computer !!!

Have I told you all how much I hate Windows Vista !!
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I listened to these four tapes earlier. RC states he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop-put her on his lap, and let her steer home. He also said, he let her put the turn signal on. RC and Haleigh got out of the car RC kissed the kids, and Misty good bye told them he loved them, and went to work. He also talked about JO, and TC taking Austin to the lake to go fishing. JO told TC it would be the perfect place to kill somebody. RC talks about his gun that TC stole from him, and how he got it back. There was also a comment made by RC about Timmy waking up at 1:00 A:M: on the night Haleigh went missing, and JO and the van were gone.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Thank you Cat. I can't get these to play either.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    So Ron heard about Jo and the perfect place to kill someone second hand from Tommy? That's new to me.

Why would Ron hide his gun in the culvert at Tommy's house?

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

If anybody can hear these could you please post what you hear ? Pretty Please

TIA....
    Last edited by mysticrose; 04-18-2010 at 01:22 AM.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Ron said in one of those tapes that he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, but he also said he dropped her off at the bus stop that day. Weren't we told, that they drove to GGMS's house that morning to get a shirt for Haleigh, and then dropped her off at school, and Misty walked her to the classroom?

Interesting that he admitted to the gun story, but odd that he denied it everywhere else.

And to me in those conversations he doesn't seem so sure "Jo did it".

They are kind of hard to hear at times... they are wma files that can be opened in a default quicktime player

I am listening-I am going to keep a window open and paraphrase for you all.
    These are made by Cobra.
    They opened right up for me-I am in love with my new laptop!!
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maven2379 View Post
    Ron said in one of those tapes that he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, but he also said he dropped her off at the bus stop that day. Weren't we told, that they drove to GGMS's house that morning to get a shirt for Haleigh, and then dropped her off at school, and Misty walked her to the classroom?

Interesting that he admitted to the gun story, but odd that he denied it everywhere else.

And to me in those conversations he doesn't seem so sure "Jo did it".

In Misty's hypnosis transcript, she says that they took her to school... that she (misty) walked Haleigh to her room, that morning.

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    I don't know if I should post this on this thread, but there is more audio here-

"HaLeigh Cummings-More About Cousin Joe and Hank Sr."
    1 tape~
    http://www.***********.net/124338

and THIS! May have been heard by everyone since these 5 audios have been posted here since March 8, 2010...but I have never heard them! Cobra and some woman named Barbara...who is she? As well as Cobra and Jerome going at it ..skeery!

"HaLeigh Cummings-More On Those Strange Audio Files"
    5 tapes-
    http://www.***********.net/124003

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    And of course I can't get a dang one to play on my computer !!!

Have I told you all how much I hate Windows Vista !!
    I have Windows Vista mystic. The sound quality on the first batch was terrible, but they played fine on Windows Media Player. Have you tried that?

Windows Media Player will also play these clips.

Ron sounds like such a common ****, talkin pieces (guns) and bro this and bro that.... ugh. He fancies himself quite the gansta.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast