833 users online (147 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Xiah Greene, 7 mos, beaten to death, Queens, 13 April 2010

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...thold_tot.html

Why are so many parents killing their children? This just makes me sicker by the day
    This baby did not ask to be born into a world where he would be violently beaten until he was dead, and the only excuse his dear daddy can give is he was trying to toughen him up.
    A beautiful beautiful boy who had his whole life ahead of him.

VB
    Last edited by Vegas Bride; 04-18-2010 at 01:17 AM.
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...thold_tot.html

Why are so many parents killing their children? This just makes me sicker by the day
    This baby did not ask to be born into a world where he would be violently beaten until he was dead, and the only excuse his dear daddy can give is he was trying to toughen him up.
    A beautiful beautiful boy who had his whole like ahead of him.

VB
    i wonder why he liked his mommy more

his sister 'its a misunderstanding'

yeah right

and reading the comments, youd think they'd all unite over the senseless death of a baby.

instead there bickering and race baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    and reading the comments, youd think they'd all unite over the senseless death of a baby.

instead there bickering and race baiting.
    What an adorable little boy. He's got the cutest little smile. I'm so sorry lil guy that your father punched your little body so hard he murdered you.

kbl, some of those people need to come here and look at all the "middle white class" jokers who kill their children we post about every single day. Rage, anger, stupidity. None of it sees class or color for cripes sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    What an adorable little boy. He's got the cutest little smile. I'm so sorry lil guy that your father punched your little body so hard he murdered you.

kbl, some of those people need to come here and look at all the "middle white class" jokers who kill their children we post about every single day. Rage, anger, stupidity. None of it sees class or color for cripes sake.
    we all bleed the same color

We have raised a generation of spoiled, entitled, rabid, animals who'd just as soon eat their young than raise them. Its disgusting. I honestly cannot bear to read these stories, day after day with no end in sight.

ME ME ME ME - My 7 month old likes his mommy and would rather be held by her, wah wah wah me me me. May the gods help us all.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

as a man i cannot understand all the violen so-called men direct at children and babies.

that being said, i can sure see myself being violent to any 'man' who would hurt a baby/child

From October 2011:

http://www.timesnewsweekly.com/news/...Crying_Ja.html

A 22-year-old St. Albans man was sentenced last Tuesday, Oct. 25, to 12 years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter in the death of his seven-month-old son in April 2010 by punching him in the chest because the infant had been crying.