GUILTY NY - Xiah Greene, 7 mos, beaten to death, Queens, 13 April 2010

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...o_much_dad_held_in_slay_of_7monthold_tot.html

Why are so many parents killing their children? This just makes me sicker by the day :banghead:
This baby did not ask to be born into a world where he would be violently beaten until he was dead, and the only excuse his dear daddy can give is he was trying to toughen him up.
A beautiful beautiful boy who had his whole life ahead of him.

VB

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...o_much_dad_held_in_slay_of_7monthold_tot.html

Why are so many parents killing their children? This just makes me sicker by the day :banghead:
This baby did not ask to be born into a world where he would be violently beaten until he was dead, and the only excuse his dear daddy can give is he was trying to toughen him up.
A beautiful beautiful boy who had his whole like ahead of him.

VB

i wonder why he liked his mommy more :waitasec:

and reading the comments, youd think they'd all unite over the senseless death of a baby.

instead there bickering and race baiting.

and reading the comments, youd think they'd all unite over the senseless death of a baby.

instead there bickering and race baiting.

What an adorable little boy. He's got the cutest little smile. I'm so sorry lil guy that your father punched your little body so hard he murdered you.

kbl, some of those people need to come here and look at all the "middle white class" jokers who kill their children we post about every single day. Rage, anger, stupidity. None of it sees class or color for cripes sake.

What an adorable little boy. He's got the cutest little smile. I'm so sorry lil guy that your father punched your little body so hard he murdered you.

kbl, some of those people need to come here and look at all the "middle white class" jokers who kill their children we post about every single day. Rage, anger, stupidity. None of it sees class or color for cripes sake.

we all bleed the same color

We have raised a generation of spoiled, entitled, rabid, animals who'd just as soon eat their young than raise them. Its disgusting. I honestly cannot bear to read these stories, day after day with no end in sight.

ME ME ME ME - My 7 month old likes his mommy and would rather be held by her, wah wah wah me me me. May the gods help us all.

as a man i cannot understand all the violen so-called men direct at children and babies.

that being said, i can sure see myself being violent to any 'man' who would hurt a baby/child

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back