2010-04-18 Steph Watts Radio Show tonight.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Steph Watts will be covering the Haleigh Cummings Case tonight. 6pm.

Snip:

THIS SUNDAY, PLEASE JOIN MY GUESTS WHO ARE PART OF THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS INVESTIGATION. VOICE ANALYSIS EXPERT TJ WARD AND FORENSIC HYPNOSIS EXPERT JOHN GASPAR, BOTH PERFORMED EXTENSIVE TESTS ON MISTY CUMMINGS, WILL JOIN US WITH THEIR RESULTS, WHICH HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

I wanted to give you some advance notice. I'll open the thread at show time. :)

It says 8 pm on the website...?

Thank You. Mine is showing 6pm. It must have to do with the way my computer clock is set to Mountain time. I was very confused for a minute. :)

Is it on now or at 8 eastern?

That is weird look at what I am seeing.

Date / Time: 4/18/2010 6:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

What time are you guys seeing for Levi? 8pm?

This is what I am seeing now.

59 Minutes UNTIL SHOW

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

Geraldo will talk about Haleigh tonight-AH will be on.

Yeah......

lol..I know it will be stuff we already know like he is talking about on Steph's show-just wanted to give people a heads up if they want to tune in!

eta-I am wondering what Geraldo will say-he is the only reporter who would call it like he saw it!!

Art Harris is stating Tommy C. is the original tipster leading LE to the river search spot. Tommy was taken to the river last Monday by LE before the media knew anything about it.

steph says misty may be pointing fingers, talking about search this week and area being considered a crime scene... JG (hypnosis guy) here on the show (gives his huge bio) and TJ Ward (voice analysis expert) here on the show.

Asked by TM to come to florda on 24 August 09 on Misty with her approval. Three tests. The LDT, hypnosis, and extensive voice analysis testing. Going to talk about results.

Taken to river in handcuffs... TJ is not surprised she is getting crazy sitting in jail. Based on the testing she knows or is related to the disappearance of Haleigh. JG says that from sitting in the jail Misty may be ready to talk. Her silence is part of the problem.

Art Harris on now. He just got off plane to do Geraldo show. Art says that he knew it was coming and he gave a tip on Nancy grace. He is saying that Tommy was the one that gave the tip off. He also thinks there may be a little jockying for reward money with grandma. Reiterates that the tip did not come from tennessee... that it came from his poly failure and info made available to LE and he was taken to the river. Art believes he may have been the one to pass the info on. Tommy was to the river before misty (last monday or tuesday) and it was not filmed. Misty looks like she was pointing out where certain things might be but her lawyer was upset.

Art thinks that there is no deal yet with Tommy. Talking about Misty's letters about JOe and two people getting hurt etc.... So then Tommy takes poly and it showed, according to Art, deception. Lawyer quit than came back the next day. Ron Grenier gave the poly. PI tipped LE and they took a trip to the river. Art thinks that people have not give LE that much credit but by keeping 'these people' apart and in jail and playing psychological warfare with them they got them to start talking. Steph says LE tells him this has been the hardest case they have ever had due to the inter mixing of alcohol, drugs, etc...

toughest case with all the lies. drug use and not trusting LE

people have LEVELS of involvement..........like an onion......peel it by layers

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member