1109 users online (239 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: When will charges be pressed in the Death of Haleigh Cummings

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • As soon as Monday 4/19/2010

8 4.21%
  • Within the Week

62 32.63%
  • Two Weeks

54 28.42%
  • Longer than 2 weeks

53 27.89%
  • None of the above and why?

13 6.84%

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.04.18 When will charges be filed/Impending arrests(s) *MERGED*

Let's stay OT.

Gonna take a wild guess and say the week of May 2nd

I voted longer more then two weeks. I still don't think all their ducks are in a complete row. Also, I am conflicted about what the Sheriff said and what the Deputy said. (However, I hope I'm wrong and it is soon.)

I said none of the above. Why: Too many dishonest players quick to implicate eachother and distance themselves from wrongdoing. Hopefully the sober reality of whatever happened is kicking in and those who know the truth have an attack of morality. I won't hold my breath, though..

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    I voted within the week. I think they are running with these new leads as the Sheriff put it, are questioning people and tying up loose ends. I wish we knew if anyone new has been taken into St. John's jail over the weekend.
    Last edited by pip; 04-18-2010 at 02:34 PM.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I voted longer than two weeks because of comments at the presser that more areas may be searched r/t this lead and we all know how long forensic testing can take. In order to build a really tight circumstantial case if they do not find her remains they will need to have enough for the DA to entertain a case. JMOO

I'd say within a week.

I said within the week. I don't think Hardy after months of complete silence would have called a press conference declaring this a homicide, called a meeting with members of the family supposedly telling them to prepare for a funeral unless he had concrete evidence that Haleigh was deceased, had concrete evidence against the perps and was ready to bring charges.

I voted for two weeks, only because I think they know where they are but it will take two weeks to get things lined up the way they want to present the charges. And it may not be all charges within two weeks, IMO...they may charge one or two players first, with others to follow.
    Just my opinion, of course.

At our house, we really can't imagine why he hasn't been arrested yet. Though of course they are looking for fibers, etc., on the bricks in the laboratory.

I voted "within the week", but debated between the option of "within the week" and "within 2 weeks."

I think that sometime in the past week or two, LE has had a big break in this case and has amassed leads and evidence. Changing the case to a homicide, naming a crime scene, telling the family that Haleigh is deceased, and bringing individuals they believe know what happened to the crime scene, indicates they're close to bringing charges against one or more people.

I expect that from this week forward, we'll be seeing news in this case on a daily basis, as more becomes known and is released publicly.
    My posts are my opinion..........

I voted longer than 2 weeks, and it won't be Joe. After listening to the Cobra/Cummings tapes, I'm even more convinced it wasn't Cousin Joe. Misty's script was laid out over a year ago, and she is sticking to it.

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetaime View Post
    I said none of the above. Why: Too many dishonest players quick to implicate eachother and distance themselves from wrongdoing. Hopefully the sober reality of whatever happened is kicking in and those who know the truth have an attack of morality. I won't hold my breath, though..
    I voted none of the above. My reasoning is explained very well by Jetaime's post so I quoted it.

I voted within the week. Wishful thinking.

I voted within the week.
    IMO the LE/FBI already has the case solved.
    They are keeping everything close to the vest and
    now has new testimonies, and stories to put puzzle together
    and I do think they have found evidence of Haleigh's death.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast