858 users online (114 members and 744 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist

2009.02.? - Ronald Cummings Lie Detector Results

This may have been discussed but I cannot find any place that states the results of Ronald Cummings lie detector test results. If they are here, could someone kindly point them out to me?

If LE has not released the results of Ron's tests, what could be their motive for keeping them private while releasing Misty's results?

My guess is that if RC failed, then LE believes that Misty is the one to that will eventually break and have been putting pressure on her.

If RC passed, it would answer a lot of questions as to LE's recent actions in terms of how they informed the families of the recent suspicions/leads/search and bringing Misty to the pier.

I am loathe to say this but LE's recent actions lead me to believe that they really don't have anything solid. I pray that is not the case.

Thoughts anyone?
    Last edited by Kimster; 04-19-2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: changed est. date that LDT was taken

To my knowledge we don't have any results released by LE of Ron C's LDT's..
    But he has started several times on national tv he passed (with flying colors)..JMO

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    IIRC LE only stated they were "satisfied" with Ron and Mist's results. That can mean anything.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    But he has started several times on national tv he passed (with flying colors)..JMO
    Thanks Emeralgem. Unfortunately RC's word means poop, since he also claimed Misty passed.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Yes he did say that "with flying colors". Not an LE term I've ever heard but Also I think I've heard that LE does not tell people if they passed or not. We know Misty's because it was not done through LE.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Yep. Ron dazzled LE by passing with "flying colors", but according to Ron, Misty only passed too.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    IIRC LE only stated they were "satisfied" with Ron and Mist's results. That can mean anything.
    I know it could mean anything but now that I found out that LE was confused as to Ron's arrival time to the mh maybe....

LE were just "satisfied" that Ron was lying and in order to break this case they would have to focus on the "patsy" the "key".

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    I know it could mean anything but now that I found out that LE was confused as to Ron's arrival time to the mh maybe....

LE were just "satisfied" that Ron was lying and in order to break this case they would have to focus on the "patsy" the "key".
    Maybe LE was satisfied with his results and his work hours because it fit their theory of what happened. Possibly another piece in the puzzle. JMO

Here is what I am thinking. If Ron passed his test then I believe he is currently working with LE to get Misty to talk. If he failed as miserably as Misty then I think LE is trying to play several players against the other and not having much luck.

I want Ron's LDT results. The inconsistencies of the players and actions of LE in this case are driving me crazy. You can't make head or tails of this case without Ron's test results.

The more I read and hear lately, the more certain I am that LE has had Ron's number this whole time. I believe their strategy has been to keep their suspicions regarding his involvement secret. With the huge amount of speculation regarding Ron's possible involvement, if LE really thought he played no part and they had the lie detector test to help prove it...I believe we would have heard about it (either through LE or Ron's attorney). No way would they let the father of a missing child sit under a cloud of doubt, if they had evidence of his innocence, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    The more I read and hear lately, the more certain I am that LE has had Ron's number this whole time. I believe their strategy has been to keep their suspicions regarding his involvement secret. With the huge amount of speculation regarding Ron's possible involvement, if LE really thought he played no part and they had the lie detector test to help prove it...I believe we would have heard about it (either through LE or Ron's attorney). No way would they let the father of a missing child sit under a cloud of doubt, if they had evidence of his innocence, IMO.
    That makes sense, SFT. Thanks!

I don't think you can tell who LE is looking at by looking at whose test results haven't been released because they don't release anything much if they can avoid it. I haven't heard about Crystal's results either. It seems to me that LE in this case prefer to keep things private by default. Not releasing RC's results was just par for the course. There were rumors but we heard about Misty flunking her LDT from TM who had it done privately. Even afterwards, LE never released her results as such, but once the cat was well and truly out of the bag they felt they could nod and say, uhhuh, this comes as no surprise to us. No one would have believed she passed her LE LDT's after TM's announcement anyway, seeing as how LE had been insinuating that she was lying all along. Sorry, inconsistent, I mean.

The results we've seen of Misty's were not ones done by LE... those were done by Tim M.'s team way back in Aug. We haven't seen the result of Tommy's either... only AH reporting that he flunked it.

ETA: NG also says Misty has flunked 4 LDT's.
    Last edited by TxLady2; 04-19-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    The results we've seen of Misty's were not ones done by LE... those were done by Tim M.'s team way back in Aug. We haven't seen the result of Tommy's either... only AH reporting that he flunked it.

ETA: NG also says Misty has flunked 4 LDT's.
    Maybe that's why NG is so nice to RC. Maybe she's privy to the results of the tests if she knew Misty failed four of them. I guess we'll just have to be patient and wait...

Has TM ever expressed his opinion of RC?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I don't think you can tell who LE is looking at by looking at whose test results haven't been released because they don't release anything much if they can avoid it. I haven't heard about Crystal's results either. It seems to me that LE in this case prefer to keep things private by default. Not releasing RC's results was just par for the course. There were rumors but we heard about Misty flunking her LDT from TM who had it done privately. Even afterwards, LE never released her results as such, but once the cat was well and truly out of the bag they felt they could nod and say, uhhuh, this comes as no surprise to us. No one would have believed she passed her LE LDT's after TM's announcement anyway, seeing as how LE had been insinuating that she was lying all along. Sorry, inconsistent, I mean.
    That's true, LE hasn't released much on anyone, but I would think they would have said something clearing Ron, the father of the missing and deceased child. If Ron had passed a lie detector test, I would have expected his attorney to have said something to that effect, by now. He hasn't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast