2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

This whole article makes me want to throw up. But we knew it was coming.

So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.

Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.

Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Disappointment??? I think I'd feel more than "disappointment" if somebody who was supposedly taking care of my children knew what happened to one of them and made up some story about an alleged kidnapping to cover their own behind ~ and now many months later feels they should come forward with the "truth", again, to try to save themselves. MOO

Thanks for that article Dr. I can now go be physically sick...the atty. spouts off what RC said about MC but then when he is questioned he admits he has talked to RC about the gun and what happened to HC and is not comfortable discussing that at this time so as not to interfere with the investigation.............but he can say what RC said in reference to MC? Give me a frigging break.

Sorry mods....overcome with emotion...I will do better I promise.

Ron's not angry with Misty for not telling him? Huh? How about being angry she did nothing to stop his daughter from being taken! That is, if you want to believe the current story out there.

Months ago, Cummings' mother said he may have done those crimes to get close to Misty after the divorce, in order to learn what happened to Haleigh.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

Well I guess the police were lying when they said they heard Misty and Ronald were selling drugs and they went after them.

You would think after all the deals Misty did by herself Ron would not have had to do any. But what the heck might has well buy and sell enough to get a life sentence.

All snipped from above article.

"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

Give me a flippin' break. No anger from the guy who would kill whoever took his Daughter?

Waiting in the bathroom line to throw up.

un-freaking-believable!!!! i would expect a lot of things but not disappointment. maybe anger, hatred, double crossed, played for a fool, betrayed, or even set up. but disappointment? really? poor haleigh. it really makes you wonder what kind of life she had to begin with. he now knows for a fact that his daughter is dead, misty had to have known all along or why else is she pointing the finger at cousin jo and why was she taken out to the dock? if she didn't know anything what could she show them? and as far as being forced or threatened, that's ridiculous. he wants to believe that so he doesn't feel like a fool that got played by a 17 y/o chick. he's suppose to be playing them and be in control of everything. she had way too many opportunities to come forward if her version of cousin jo is true. he was in TN, what could he do to her? since they've alll been in jail, what could do he do to her? she kind of hinted around at him being involved in the beginning. if he had threatened her, that should have been the last person she would hint around about. doesn't sound to me like she was too scared.

I have wondered why JO was even around them....if anyone would believe MC's story of him messing with her (which I don't believe) if RC believed that why would he want him around his woman? Sorry, his girl or whatever...was he not afraid of something between them?

Ron is suddenly a very forgiving guy, must have been that Bible they gave him in jail. He's hoping someone has threatened Misty and that was the reason for her silence ? Well, I wonder if that's a message meant for her ears, as in...keep up the "I was threatened by Joe" story ?

All of the above. And add Scream. Or stomp feet.

This whole article makes me want to throw up. But we knew it was coming.

Doc, I'll hold the bucket for you right after I use it first. This is all sicking.
Shoemaker is Ron's attorney. Attorneys are supposed to sugar coat their clients.
On the other hand, Mom's are supposed to protect their sons, so she's doing her job too.
Does TN really expect us to believe Ron began selling prescription drugs just to get close to Misty and find out the truth. She tells bigger tales than her son.
I hope they are all charged. Haliegh deserves justice and the guilty need to be punished. JMO

Sure RC is who she covered for and because of %%%%%, she's scared and IN LOVE
with him................
Didn't RC take out an assault gun and tell TM that he would shoot the person and himself???

Disappointment??? I think I'd feel more than "disappointment" if somebody who was supposedly taking care of my children knew what happened to one of them and made up some story about an alleged kidnapping to cover their own behind ~ and now many months later feels they should come forward with the "truth", again, to try to save themselves. MOO

panthera, don't forget, he married her a little more than a month after his daughter disappeared and she recited her phony kidnapping story. I wonder if Ron is disappointed their married didn't work, too?
Can I scream now?

Mr. Shoe, I'm not buying what you're selling. Sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back