2010.04.18 Pat Brown radio show

Pat admits she is bad with being the switchboard operator on blog radio

caller: thinks misty was scared of ron and being coached during the 911 call; thinks Ron had something to do with it

pat says: argument with Misty.. ton of phone calls... than has tommy come to the home... yet he stops at the store on his way home to get some snacks.
Pat heard today that at Ron's work (no confirmation) that there is a way out of the work property to leave without being seen. There is a hole in the fence.

pat thinks that Ron wanted to absolutely be in the room when the 911 call was placed because he wanted to be in control of the situation. She also speculates that he told her to turn the phone off

caller A WEB SLEUTHER Sharon from Tennessee! she thinks Ron did it. master controller and manipulator. (pat asks if she saw this in 911 call) Sharon says she noticed it when he kept hanging up on the 911 operator and all the other calls on his phone that night. What cinched it for Sharon was the first plea from him that he made the next morning. His demeanor, everything. One moment of truth when he said he would give anything to have his daughter's life back.

PAT: says that plea was key... huge red flag... he is already admitting his child is dead (to "have his daughter's life back"). Agrees that also excellent profiling point that he was able to change his demeanor in a snap.

caller: (aside.. pat is so funny she cannot figure out the buttons).. checkitout from florida. From 911 call, they were positive that someone took her but no one was looking for her.

Pat says: she hates to be critical but she wouldn't be sure when her kids were little exactly what their measurements were.

Caller: her point is that they gave too much info on the phone about the door and the brick... and why was misty calling? why not daddy? thinks 911 call was planned and ron wanted misty to call. perhaps wanted to sound like the frantic father in the background. no reason for him to come in and say why didn't you call before and than have her make the call. she didn't even know the address, etc

Pat: pat said that first words out of her were "hi I just woke up and the backdoor is open" vs the child is missing first. Too many details.

caller: agrees. too much info

Pat: strikes as someone being coached. like a list... you tell them you were asleep and the door was open and the child is gone... that is the story.... vs if you were just upset and not coached you would say your child was missing FIRST

PB saying she didn't hear anything about Joe on the 911 call...says "wasn't that his lawyer that came up with that bull?" LOL

Always found it strange that RC never mentioned sex predators, somebody's mad at me...PB saying she heard him mention once that maybe someone wanted a child that took her...PB not buying that someone who wanted a child would break in a locked door & take HaLeigh from a room w/ 2 people.

Never seen a parent who didn't have an idea.

(Early in the show she cracked me up when she was talking about a sex predator who didn't have enough strength to carry a little girl so had to use a cinder block...she's so snarky! )

PB saying RC made MC make phone call to distance himself...like he's not involved.

PB saying RC in 911 call going from crying & whiny to angry....said she's not seen that before like that.

PB talking about parents of missing children do not return to their 'normal' life...says they can't do regular things in life...all they want is their child back....RC's getting married, got a tattoo.

Talking about another missing child case who was murdered by her father & her father kept saying You're not gonna find the body over there...don't know why all you people keep going on about this'.

PB says she's not fond of Leonard Padilla. :eek:

Saying she took a bounty hunter class - lotsa creeps & weirdos, wanna-be law enforcers in it.

ETA: I lost the show. :(

I agree with her. The details that were given were a Dead give away. Nobody would even think to talk about the brick and the door first then the child. The old saying "doth protest to much". I am sure the police saw thru that too early on.

I saw a show on tv tonight where a guy murdered a young woman. He moved, got tatoos, wanted to change his life, distance himself from the crime. Ron moved, got tatooed, so did Casey A.

I saw a show on tv tonight where a guy murdered a young woman. He moved, got tatoos, wanted to change his life, distance himself from the crime. Ron moved, got tatooed, so did Casey A.

Wow! I didn't catch those similarities! They ARE the same!! Checkmate!!

& if I'm not mistaken, Casey also started her 911 call with a 'HI'. Who would politely greet the 911 operator?

Two 911 calls on that tape

I just listened to this show. Sure wish PB would have done her homework and listened to the entire 911 tape, she would have found out there are TWO 911 calls on that tape. When the second call began, she said she had no idea why it was starting all over again! :eek: Good grief. No one gave her a headsup about the TWO 911 calls. :rolleyes:

Pat did much better just talking in the second half than when she struggled to take calls. She made sense in her analysis.

Thanks for reporting everyone and thanks to Pat for a job well done ! I always love to hear her take on things.

& if I'm not mistaken, Casey also started her 911 call with a 'HI'. Who would politely greet the 911 operator?

Did Casey call 911? I thought it was Cindy. (I must catch up. )I don't think Caylee's case is comparable though. If you've already waited for a month to report your child missing you can easily waste one more second to greet the operator politely. It's different when it's an emergency...

I think the "I just woke up" part bothers me more than the brick. You could perhaps explain mentioning the brick because it points to an intruder and the operator understands it's a break in and an abduction but there's no other apparent reason for mentioning her sleep schedule besides it's her alibi. Mind
you, it might be she started the call with her first lie... Was she sleeping at all? If she did, had she really _just_ woken up?

websleuthsthread.jpg

Take your theories to the theories thread.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back