Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97960"]Thread 4[/ame]

Salem

Here we are, Patricia. A nice new page for you.
Soon the news will be of arrests and convictions.
Your children and grandchildren know the truth.
As do you.

Hopefully this will be the week that Pat is brought home and laid to rest! Prayers to all!

Too close to the bottom of the page--a gentle bump for Pat.

I am thinking of Pat and her family this morning... it is hard knowing that things are so close, but nothing is happening (that we can know about anyway). Prayers that the officials involved are done reviewing all the information very soon so they can make a move and actually arrest/ charge whoever is involved. God, please steer them in the right direction so they feel confident to start this process. Maybe then Pat can be found. Her children do deserve that.

oh please let us hear something soon... even a "we are working on it" comment from LE would be nice....

prayers to pat and her beautiful family

I really thought there would be arrests by now.

GB Pat's children and grandchildren!

BUMP!

I did notice in the online Atchison Globe yesterday that County Attorney Kuckelman has cleared one fairly major case from his court schedule (an allowed no-contest plea to one count of electronic solicitation of a child, a sentence of 12 years, minimum) and thus, perhaps, is ready to move on to another case within his purview. Let us keep the faith, and let us hope!

BUMP!

I did notice in the online Atchison Globe yesterday that County Attorney Kuckelman has cleared one fairly major case from his court schedule (an allowed no-contest plea to one count of electronic solicitation of a child, a sentence of 12 years, minimum) and thus, perhaps, is ready to move on to another case within his purview. Let us keep the faith, and let us hope!

Great news! Prayers and hope to Pat's family!

Up to the top to start this gloomy-sky Wednesday morning!

Hoping for information on Pat's case today.

My prayers continue for Pat and her kids, grandkids and friends.

Continued prayers for the Kimmi family & friends.

I received my bracelet in the mail yesterday. :) I love that there is a tangible item in front of me now to remind me to pray for the Kimmi's.

Let today be a day with answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member