2010.04.16 - Crystal's Attorney Issues Press Release

twall

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted-I did not see it but there are so many posts now I can't possibly read them all! That is a good thing though-knowing there are many, many people that care about Haleigh and want to know about the current status of her case.

Haleigh Update: Sheffield's Attorney Issues Press Release

TJ Hart

The attorney for the mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, who has been missing since February 2009 when she was taken from her home and has been the subject of a massive search, issued a press release today.

Carol A. Caldwell issued the statement to the media via email Friday afternoon stating that Crystal Sheffield and her family are cooperating with the law enforcement investigation regarding Haleigh disappearance saying that Crystal is in regular contact with the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.

Ms. Caldwell also stated in the release that Crystal and her family members do not wish to speak with the media or give any media interviews and asks that the media respect their wishes for privacy at this time.

Click here to see the full press release

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823497.php

Just wondering: Wasn't her attorney Kim Cozio (Kozio)? I remember her 'sparring' with Mizzz Nancy on air.

I do respect their right to privacy right now.
It must be a living h3!! right now.

I keep remembering how MC tried to implicate Crystal again and again. Gosh, how the mom must feel now.

Just wondering: Wasn't her attorney Kim Cozio (Kozio)? I remember her 'sparring' with Mizzz Nancy on air.

Rumor has it they parted company over things Crystal was doing. I know Kim was accused of some pretty serious mis-conduct stuff, but it was not proven. I don't know who quit who.

I feel so very sorry for her. It is the nightmare you can never wake up from.
How terrible for her and her family.

...and I know it is OT, but I think MIZZ NANCY owes CS a GIGANTIC apology for treating her so badly all this time.:furious:

I feel so very sorry for her. It is the nightmare you can never wake up from.
How terrible for her and her family.

...and I know it is OT, but I think MIZZ NANCY owes CS a GIGANTIC apology for treating her so badly all this time.:furious:

I totally agree, and have since that dreadful interview. She treated RC with kid gloves yet with the mom (CS) she battered her with words.

I have to wonder if 'crow' will be NG's dinner of choice when RC is charged with Haleigh's demise?

JMO

This press release shows why family members in high-profile cases are wise to 1) have an attorney, and 2) have a good attorney: to deal with the media, handle interview requests, and to generally help the family avoid problems and conflicts because of getting caught between media, LE and other "players."

Regarding Kim Picazio, there were issues on both sides. Crystal filed a complaint against Picazio with the bar association, which was dismissed. There is a WS thread about this aspect of the case, which includes both the original compliant, Picazio's "answer," and the ruling.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91522&highlight=Picazio

Prayers for Crystal and her family.

Good for Crystal, staying out of the drama! Keeping her in my thoughts and hoping she stays strong!

This press release shows why family members in high-profile cases are wise to 1) have an attorney, and 2) have a good attorney: to deal with the media, handle interview requests, and to generally help the family avoid problems and conflicts because of getting caught between media, LE and other "players."

Regarding Kim Picazio, there were issues on both sides. Crystal filed a complaint against Picazio with the bar association, which was dismissed. There is a WS thread about this aspect of the case, which includes both the original compliant, Picazio's "answer," and the ruling.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91522&highlight=Picazio

I have to say- I dislike that woman with a passion (Kim Picazio).

There has never been a moment since the beginning of this case that I ever thought that Crystal Sheffield or any member of her family had any involvement in HaLeigh's disappearance. My thoughts and prayers continue for this mother who has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that a mother never forgets her child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back