***Thank you to ~ Butterfly1978 ~ for our Case Calendar! ***

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Butterfly1978 spent hours werking on Haleigh's case calendar for everyone and now it is a valuable asset to our members.:woohoo:

The Calendar can be found here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=7&week=&month=2&year=2009

Everyone is welcome to make entries as they find verified information that can be added to the timeline.

THANK YOU BUTTERFLY1978!!! :blowkiss:

Butterfly.....thank you, very much. How kind of you to do that for us all:blowkiss:

I'm getting the following notice on the above-posted link:

Not Found
The requested URL /forums/cal...th=2&year=2009 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The link is fixed! This is another reason we need to give Butterfly1978 a huge round of applause! The calendar requires a lot of links and keeping me from doing it was probably a good thing!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Butterfly thank you so much sweetie!

:dance: :woohoo: :dance: :woohoo:

Thank you so much.

Very well done. Thank You Butterfly1978!

Thank you so much..I know this took a lot of your tome..

You guys are more than welcome. I enjoy being here and I know that when an arrest is made things are going to be coming in real fast. Its a good thing to have for easy reference when we get our first HUGE Doc dump. Also I want to thank Angel for all the media links, she puts so much time in posting, with out her we would all be lost.

Y'all made me blush, LOL

WOW!!! This is great. I haven't kept notes like many here, you saved me.

Thanks a bunch:bananapowerslide::Banane11::bananajump::::Banane19::Banane33:Banane21

Thank you so much. It is AMAZING how much has gone on in this case and all the twists and turns. It's mind numbing.

Butterfly, thank you so very much..Your hard work is greatly appreciated..and especially by a computer dummie, like me, who doesn't really know how to do too much of anything other than turn a computer off and on...

I have greatly appreciated for several years the many amenities that are offered at WS. I am especially grateful at this time for this official calendar in the first case that I am following here as a bona fide member. Many thanks, Butterfly, for your outstanding efforts!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back