715 users online (112 members and 603 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    Ohh, seeing raeanns link...if this was forcible rape or she was manipulated/coerced in any way...well...all compassion I feel will be squashed. Fast.
    Since there are no affidavits published yet, it is hard to know what angle the DA is coming from on this.....However, either way, according to statistics, they are not facing any great amount of time in prison, if any at all. This might put a dent in their college plans for next year, but any illusion of a long sentence seems to be out of the question.

jmoo

A comment left on an article, Austins Dad died in 2007? Kayla Nareys Dad, Ray, passed away, too, I think it was 2008, link on 2nd thread. I'm going to look for a link to this obit, anyone else finds it, please post...
    Monday, September 10, 2007: SOUTH HADLEY - Daniel C. Renaud, 39, beloved son of Ronald and Susan Renaud of St. Augustine, Fl, loving father of Austin Renaud, loving husband of Kristen Renaud, beloved brother of Michael Renaud of Georgia and Cheryl ( Steven) Cavette of Florida passed away 9/03/07.
    http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...nt_in_pho.html

ETA: I also read rumor that Kaylas Dad was a firefighter, no link, yet...anyone have one? Interesting to me because of the close relationship I've found between police and firefighters.
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-20-2010 at 12:24 PM.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    Since there are no affidavits published yet, it is hard to know what angle the DA is coming from on this.....However, either way, according to statistics, they are not facing any great amount of time in prison, if any at all. This might put a dent in their college plans for next year, but any illusion of a long sentence seems to be out of the question.

jmoo
    Would still put them on those lists, which if there was coercion in any way they would entirely deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    Would still put them on those lists, which if there was coercion in any way they would entirely deserve.
    That's what I'm afraid of. Coercion.

A reminder...Maureen posted a link somewhere to news orgs (Boston Globe, I think?) to pressure them to release all the dox. The more that email, the merrier.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

The Renaud home in South Hadley is sold to "Certificate Holde Cwabs" in July/07...what is that? And the purported obit says Daniel C. Renaud died Sept/07...alot of change for a teen, I must say.
    52 Boynton Ave.
    South Hadley, MA 01075
    Amount: $138,399
    Buyer: Certificate Holde Cwabs
    Seller: Daniel C. Renaud
    Date: 07/20/07
    http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...QP9J2oCVKmofHw
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-20-2010 at 12:51 PM.

Found this on "Certificate Holde Cwabs"...so, was his house foreclosed? And then his Dad dies 2 months later? And is that why he now lives in Springfield?
    http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cou...ase_id-227064/
    http://www.secinfo.com/drjtj.7Gm.htm

Found this on "Certificate Holde Cwabs"...so, was his house foreclosed? And then his Dad dies 2 months later? And is that why he now lives in Springfield?
    http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cou...ase_id-227064/
    http://www.secinfo.com/drjtj.7Gm.htm
    A search on Certificate Holder Cwabs turns up nothing but foreclosure documents, so that's a good guess.

Ohh, seeing raeanns link...if this was forcible rape or she was manipulated/coerced in any way...well...all compassion I feel will be squashed. Fast.

oh yeah. There are very few things I can absolutely under no circumstance see both sides to and this is one of them. If it was forcible...which we don't know yet so I don't want to jump to conclusions...but if it was.oh man...I don't care how long he gets put away or what happens to him while he's there. Then if it WAS forcible and these girls are calling her these names? holy crap - I cannot even begin to express the rage that's silently brewing in me. if that was the case - I don't care what happens to those girls either. I know we don't know yet so again, not trying to jump to conclusions. just needed to get that off my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    A search on Certificate Holder Cwabs turns up nothing but foreclosure documents, so that's a good guess.
    What a stroke of bad luck. His house forecloses then his Dad dies, 2 months later? I wonder, now, what his Dad died from...
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-20-2010 at 01:44 PM.

According to Cruz, Renaud said he was heading northbound from Southampton when he thought he hit something like a curb. Renaud was brought back to the police station, where he failed additional sobriety tests. He was charged with operating under the influence and was released on $40 bail.
    Lucky it wasn't a person...
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...all#readerComm
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-20-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dcbrent View Post
    This is who Mullins and Velasquez got all territorial over? A real catch.
    neither one of them are real catches, in my eyes

Austin Renauds mugshot and arrest was just plastered on MSNBC...and not a very happy looking mugshot...you gotta see it.
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-20-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Here comes WWLP to the rescue...I just don't get it. Go ahead, slap me upside the head.

Why aren't locals outraged? Why are they not asking why he wasn't charged with underage drinking? He was driving drunk! He hit a curb! It could have been a person...
    Most people 22News spoke to about it had already heard about this alleged drunk driving incident and they said they were saddened by the entire situation.

Austin Renaud only had one charge against him in the Phoebe Prince case, he was accused of having sex with Phoebe Prince and as a result was charged with statutory rape.

He wasn't, however, charged with bullying Phoebe Prince.

Many people did feel like he got lumped into this group of so called bullies, but now some people are questioning his judgment.
    One relative of Austin Renaud, who wanted to remain nameless, said that he wants people to know that Austin is not accused of bullying Phoebe Prince, he's just accused of having sex with her. But he did admit that "what he did was wrong."
    http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/l...9;s-oui-charge

People REALLY need to start supervising what their kids say on the net...this is a comment from Austin, in Jan/09. This kid has some backassward priorities, imo...and a love of "drinkin" and "smokin" at 17?
    01-26-2009, 12:05 PM
    Replies: 76 besides bmx what else are your intrests?
    Views: 1,116 Posted By AUSTIN RENAUD
    girlfriend bass guitar snowboarding drinkin...

girlfriend
    bass guitar
    snowboarding
    drinkin
    smokin
    work
    http://thecomeupbmx.net/forum/search...archid=1172689

Here comes WWLP to the rescue...I just don't get it. Go ahead, slap me upside the head.

Why aren't locals outraged? Why are they not asking why he wasn't charged with underage drinking? He was driving drunk! He hit a curb! It could have been a person...

http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/l...9;s-oui-charge
    "Only" one charge against him? Thank god it was only statutory rape. I guess that makes him the "hero" of the six.

People are now questioning his judgment?

Maybe it's something in the water there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast