Are Lindsey and Chelsea involved. New version of events

butterfly1978

Reaction score
This story was posted in the media thread and thought it was thread worthy because, I have never heard this version of the story. I never heard that Lindsey was at the MH the night Haleigh diappeared.

I personally do not think Lindsey is involved at all. Chelsea on the other hand I think may be covering for Timmy......

As I said I have never heard this version of events but this article has many details that have not been reported so it could be shotty reporting, or someone with inside information not sure. So wanted to know others opinion.

Here are parts of the article I had not heard:

Chelsea Croslin, like Lindsey, also appears to have acquired specific knowledge as to key events surrounding Haleigh Cummings' presumed death. While news to police and a captivated public, the location on the St. John's river where Tommy may have indicated Haleigh's body was disposed- site of an extensive search last week- apparently was not news to Tommy's sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin. According to Padilla, Chelsea suggested March 14 that the same area be searched and even helpfully drew him a map! And Chelsea now claims she had been suggesting that same search location to police ever since Haleigh disappeared. Her reason for suggesting a search of that area allegedly related to its familiarity to Croslin family scapegoat Joe Overstreet. But two months ago, another motive sufaced. Chelsea allegedly received a heretofore secret letter from Misty Croslin Cummings identifying the site as the place cousin Joe dumped Haleigh's body.

and this....

It seems obvious that Lindsey has known something all along about what really happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared, but how much she knew or whether she was involved remains to be
seen. Lindsey was at Ronald Cummings trailer with her children playing and having dinner in the hours before Haleigh Cummings vanished. Two other people reportedly came to the trailer subsequent to Lindsey's departure: her husband Tommy and Ronald Cummings' grandmother Annette Sykes.

Lindsey apparently attended a nighttime class, but her claim as to what happened afterwards is undercut by Tommy's admissions. Lindsey claims to have returned from class and had dinner with Tommy, then gone to bed sometime about 10 to 10:15 with Tommy home all the while. That time frame is critical because about 9:45 pm is the time Tommy suddenly admitted last September that he went to the Cummings house on the night Haleigh disappeared At the time, he said he went to the trailer at the urging of Ronald Cummings who was unable to reach Misty by phone.

The entire article is here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2909950/lindsey_and_chelsea_croslin_missing_pg2.html?cat=17

I had not heard Lindsy was there either. IIRC, she was supposed to be at school. Also, I don't know who is reporting this. I would not be surprised to learn that learned more as months went by...jmo

eta-am confused as to if she is alleged to have dinner at Green at at Tyler?

IMO I feel that Tom may of told something to Lindsey when hi........crying etc.
I don't think she was involved.
Tom was falling apart about that time, robbing, stealing from neighbors, high as a kite.
Tom was known to walk around the neighborhood at night.
She could of just ignored him that night after classes, took a bath and went to bed????
BUT after that fatal night I think he told her some info.
Now Chelsea had made the statement before she and Tim moved about she didn't want her children killed.........something about child killer around.
IIRC, that bothered me back then because we all believed Haleigh was kidnapped.
I wish I had that link!!!
IMO Chelsea and Tim found out 2nd handed some how and fled away to MASS.

Tom was falling apart about that time, robbing, stealing from neighbors, high as a kite.
She could of just ignored him that night after classes, took a bath and went to bed????
Now Chelsea had made the statement before she and Tim moved about she didn't want her children killed.........something about child killer around.

I think Lindsey has been questioning in her mind for awhile now what his role was. She knew him and his habits so she would have noticed the changes in him. The escalation of drug use and criminal activity for sure. Even before all this broke she was telling him things like "I would have woken up if you got out of bed" "I had to wake you up when I got the phone call, you were there all night". She was saying it to hear him reassure her. Anyway my point is that I'm not convinced he told her anything but I believe she had her suspicions.

I think they're involved because there are inconsistencies, especially with Lindsey. She made sure to tell Tommy that she threw away his work boots and made a big deal of how she always wakes up missing him if he even gets up and goes to watch TV for thirty minutes. I believe Tommy claimed to have hung around the trailer for about 30 minutes the night he went knocking. She may have been trying to set him up to mispeak though, who knows. Then Chelsea is so sure Joe took the van, but does not claim to have noticed him gone and does claim that Timmy was in bed medicated all night and asleep. He claims he woke at 1am and Joe plus the van was gone. Lindsey certainly didn't seem to be worried about the safety of her children by having Nay Nay and everybody plus their dogs living at her home with Tommy driving the kids around high as a kite.

Snipped from the article you posted above: "According to Padilla, Chelsea suggested March 14 that the same area be searched and even helpfully drew him a map!"

I heard LP state this last night during the radio show he was on.

I don't recall ever knowing Chelsy and Tim were thinking about or had moved to Mass until after they moved...

But I do recall hearing Lindsey state during the yard sale or estate sale (whatever it was called) they were moving from 116 Tyler because of what had happened to Haleigh.. She stated she no longer thought the neghborhood was a safe one..JMO

Snipped from the article you posted above: "According to Padilla, Chelsea suggested March 14 that the same area be searched and even helpfully drew him a map!"

Won't be long now before AH has a copy of that map on his site... j/k (although he will)

We didn't know GGM was at the trailer delivering laundry until later, we heard the two kids were on the porch eating dinner. Lindsay was there? Did GGM see her too? Were her kids hiding or not allowed any dinner with Haleigh and Jr? Could her visit have anything to do with nursing abilities? So many questions and some answers coming very late - and not consistent -

In case you guys havent heard Judge Strickland stepped down in Caylee's case.

I think both Lindsey and Chelsea know what happened, but were not there during it. They have covered things up along with the rest of them. imo. This entire crew knows everything. I have a feeling there is MUCH more in the periphery of Haleighs death that will come to light and it will involve other serious crime that is preventing the truth being told about Haleigh. Ronald was forced to be involved in the coverup, to save his butt for another serious charge that they would rat on him for. I think Misty is caught in the middle. Ron stayed with her because he knew she didn't do it. The problem is between Ron and TiC/ToC. He knows who did it, and they know what he did. Misty, Chelsea and Lindsy can't tell, because if they do, all 3 boys will spill guts against each other to ensure all go down equally in the end. I think Lindsy finally spilled to LE, and then Tommy and Misty started talking when presented with the facts. I think whatever happened to Haleigh was done by ToC and TiC and Misty was there and knows why.
They are trying to throw Joe under the bus but I think that has failed.
Something tells me we have a dead dope boy somewhere, courtesy of Ronald...and this is what they are holding over his head.

We didn't know GGM was at the trailer delivering laundry until later, we heard the two kids were on the porch eating dinner. Lindsay was there? Did GGM see her too? Were her kids hiding or not allowed any dinner with Haleigh and Jr? Could her visit have anything to do with nursing abilities? So many questions and some answers coming very late - and not consistent -

I wondered too, why the kids were "eating on the porch". Did GGMS go IN the MH? Was there something going on inside that the kids and GGMS werent supposed to see?

Only quoting my own post to add link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

We should note that the article referenced is AP, and is loaded with the writer's opinions. However, LP did state that Chelsea suggested to him that the river area be searched in mid-March..."

Lorann, thank you so much for posing those questions.. I completely forgot when the article mentioned Lindsey and her kids had dinner at 202 Green Lane that GGMS didn't mention them being there when she claimed she saw Haleigh and Jr. eating dinner sometime between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm... Again, a BIG thank you...

Right now I'm thinking some of the Croslins may be alot smarter than I originally thought....JMO

. I think whatever happened to Haleigh was done by ToC and TiC and Misty was there and knows why.
They are trying to throw Joe under the bus but I think that has failed.
Something tells me we have a dead dope boy somewhere, courtesy of Ronald...and this is what they are holding over his head.

snip

That actually makes more sense than anything, I think....:waitasec:

snip

That actually makes more sense than anything, I think....:waitasec:

They all have something to lose by ratting. Ronalds behavior makes sense, if he knows Misty didn't do it and that she is just caught in the middle.
Why would Ronald be involved in the cover up of his daughter's death if he wasn't involved in it? Because he HAS to.

Was LE searching Dunn Bridge area for dead dope boy after Lindsy told them what she knew?

Wait, Lindsey had dinner there and after her departure Granny arrived and saw Haleigh and Jr. having dinner? Why wouldn't they eat dinner at the same time?

I don't really believe that she was there because I think she would have been dragged up as a character witness from the start. "Yes, she was there." A nursing student sister-in-law could perhaps have defended her appearing more credible than her brother with a criminal record.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back