Support Thread: Judge Strickland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been moved by many of your comments concerning Judge Strickland recusing himself from the Anthony case.

Judge Strickland would like to read your comments as well I am sure.

This thread is for positive comments for the judge to read.

Personally I would like the judge to know how much so many of us appreciated his hard work in this case.

Judge, you can hold your head high for the rest of your life. You are decent, honest, and did what you had to do to ensure justice for Caylee.

Perhaps you don't like this description but I am going to use it anyway;

You are a hero to me and to many.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

PS. I intend to print this thread off and send it to him.

I have been moved by many of your comments concerning Judge Strickland recusing himself from the Anthony case.

Judge Strickland would like to read your comments as well I am sure.

This thread is for positive comments for the judge to read.

Personally I would like the judge to know how much so many of us appreciated his hard work in this case.

Judge, you can hold your head high for the rest of your life. You are decent, honest, and did what you had to do to ensure justice for Caylee.

Perhaps you don't like this description but I am going to use it anyway;

You are a hero to me and to many.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

BBM. Who could say anything negative. This guy gives a new meaning to the term *Respect*. We love you JS and admire you sooooo much.:blowkiss:

:blowkiss: You are awesome, Judge Strickland, an upstanding man in every way, and you have nothing to be ashamed of!

You rocked the house with your Order; loved the "boot" reference! :woohoo:

Sit high and proud on that rainbow!

You're right; "Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers!"

And thank you Tricia for starting this wonderful thread. :)

I will never forget "Rule and Roll"! We are going to miss you Judge Strickland. You were a true professional at all times.

With grace, aplomb, patience, wisdom, and honorably you sat before the Court and our televisions. You did show a lot of home viewers what a Judge is and should be in the United States, something they may never have known otherwise. Enjoy a few days away if you can, you will be missed.

I have had my high school students watch parts of this case because I have appreciated your fairness and your desire for truth. Thank you for your example.

Thank you Sir for being the very first person in this case to put JUSTICE for Caylee above everything! You have today done more than her entire family did the entire 2 years.. I appreciate your compassion for Caylee and appreciate you stepping down to keep her murderer from having a reason to appeal the death sentence I feel she will get!:woohoo:

Considering the frivolus motions and the childish behavior on the part of the defense,Judge Strickland you were fair,patient and alway's handled yourself in a professional manner. You rule !!
Hope the next judge places a Gag order on Baez and their team.Had to slip that in there..:dance:

JS is a man among men!

He is a true gentleman and not for one moment will this ruin his reputation in my eyes.

You will always be a hero to me.

Stan, the two (million) of us need look no more...

ETA: Forgive my boldness, Your Honor, I just can't express my admiration without blushing, stammering and acting foolish. Thank you for your judicious, fair, and patient approach. You are a hero and an inspiration. Also, very funny.

I cannot add anything that has not already been said-there is a lot to admire about you and the way you run your courtroom and how gently you treat everyone....

HUGE thanks to Judge Stan Strickland, for putting up with the Circus-like atmosphere of this case for so long.

Your patience, fairness and sense of humor despite the circumstances surrounding the case have not gone unnoticed.

You are a great model for future judges.

Justice - as well as KARMA - will come to those who deserve it.
Muzikman

JS is a man among men!

He is a true gentleman and not for one moment will this ruin his reputation in my eyes.

You will always be a hero to me.

Just want to reiterate these sincere sentiments:

The Honourable Judge Strictland will always be a HERO to me too and lil Caylee. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Your Honor,

You are a class act among the legal profession. You have done a fantastic job in what was a very difficult case from the get go. We appreciate you serving on the bench and your dedication to the judicial process.

May you continue to do what you do well, provide justice for all.

Regards,
JSR

Dear Judge Strickland,

I know it must have hurt you to be wrongfully accused and asked to step down but you did so with great integrity and wonderful wit.
I will miss seeing you trying to keep order in such a disorderly situation, trying to be patient with those who didn't take time to think before they spoke. I have followed many trials, and watched many judges, but you sir were a gem. Take care.

:twocents:Considering the antics he had to put up with...
I doubt I could have kept my temper in check let alone try and talk sense into senseless arguments.

The term "Your Honor" has new significance for me today. You, sir, are certainly a most honorable man. Best of the best.

As much as I hate to see it, I admire and respect you recusing yourself from this case. And I totally LOVED the manner and style in which you did it!! Superbly executed. :clap:

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member