2010.04.20 - Funeral plans?

Thanks Doc........I kinda thought it needed it's own thread.

I knew that Shoemakers comment was BS. Ron is in jail there is no way for him to plan a funeral and not only that but it is up to the mother anyway.

I feel so bad for Cyrstal and Marie! :(

This is confusing, because the reporter does say that the family is being assisted in planning for a funeral. Then the SA said (per the reporter) that prosecuting the case will be tough because they don't have a body, so where's the truth ?

This is confusing, because the reporter does say that the family is being assisted in planning for a funeral. Then the SA said (per the reporter) that prosecuting the case will be tough because they don't have a body, so where's the truth ?

I really think the truth is waiting for the DNA.......

Thanks Doc........I kinda thought it needed it's own thread.

You know Teh I am still not convinced of it, that is why I put according to Action News in the title. Maybe this will help get some verification of it.

Egads can nothing in this case be easy? OK Shoemaker says they are told to start planning a funeral. Crystal's family said they were NOT told that, but lo and behold, who is the first one to start the planning? Crystal. Someone just shoot me.

The news article had said it could be weeks/months for DNA and evidence to come back.
I have a feeling that maybe they just found some hair and a couple bones......must prove it is Haleigh's and then that is all Crystal will have of her baby to bury.
There must be something to say funeral and not memorial.
LE keeping all close to vest.
Drives me crazy!!!

It's possible that they found something that would verify that it was Haleigh... scraps of clothing, or even a fragment of hair. Not sure why they told the media they didn't find anything, unless they have to wait for the forensics, but they could have told the family that they had enough to say it was Haleigh's remains.
My heart goes out to Crystal, this has to be the hardest things a mother has to go through.

Dugger has supported Haleigh's family during the last year, while investigators searched for the little girl. Now she's helping them as they begin to plan Haleigh's funeral.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...nning-her-funeral/ifrrEFT1s0uJk4EigrsitQ.cspx

If you watch the video to the right the reporter says she learned today Crystal is planning the funeral of her little girl.

BBM...may the Good Lord give her all of the strength she needs during this most difficult time of her life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Crystal. :blowkiss:

Yeah EM.......but you know, they say that and then the next thing you know they have it back. I think that's just an easy answer they give.

And if this is just bad reporting......OMG, it takes it to a new level. To say that a child's Mother is planning for a funeral and that not be true.......even with the bad reporting we have had, I can't see them screwing up that bad.

The news article had said it could be weeks/months for DNA and evidence to come back.
I have a feeling that maybe they just found some hair and a couple bones......must prove it is Haleigh's and then that is all Crystal will have of her baby to bury.
There must be something to say funeral and not memorial.
LE keeping all close to vest.
Drives me crazy!!!

Ya....I agree. I think they found something small....just enough to know it's HER and she's deceased. Deep down LE probably knows they won't find much more, no matter how hard they look.

It is difficult knowing what to believe, especially with LE not releasing any information. I have to hope that LE's tight lipped stance will be the best thing for justice, in this case.

When reporters use sources that may not be reliable, with something this big, it makes for an even more confusing read. I would hope that the media is careful with their words, especially when they are using words like funeral, but I don't know.

I noticed the article was updated last night at 11:24 pm.. Is there a possibility Crystal was given information late yesterday afternoon? Just trying to make sense of all this...Not that there is any...JMO

Egads can nothing in this case be easy? OK Shoemaker says they are told to start planning a funeral. Crystal's family said they were NOT told that, but lo and behold, who is the first one to start the planning? Crystal. Someone just shoot me.

Crystal did not say it to the media, Ann Dugger did. When we see or hear Crystal say then I will believe it. We have heard Ron atty say it for Ron but nothing from Crystal.

Ya....I agree. I think they found something small....just enough to know it's HER and she's deceased. Deep down LE probably knows they won't find much more, no matter how hard they look.

And right now I want to call PCSO and tell them where I think they should start looking...JMO

No doubt in my mind IF something small was found, someone wanted it to be found..I'm so mad right now, I could spit nails...JMO

Well, I don't know what to make of any of this, but what I am sure of, is this has to be the worst of times of Crystal, Butterbean, Marie, and the rest of Haleigh's little family up there. My heart just aches for them...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back