2010.04.20 - Tim Miller says Misty told them to search the dock

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Please limit your comments to the audio by Tim Miller that is referenced on this link.

http://www..net/124362

So even Misty told Tim to search this particular area now the "crime scene"?

This is unbelievable....I mean, really, if you got the father saying "look over here" and you got Misty, the key, saying "look over here"...why didn't anyone check it out....This is unreal!

It was kinda jumpy for me, but here is what I thought was key.

He apparently, after the LDT and Voice Analysis, felt that since everything Misty said was a lie, felt that it would be a waste of funds. The dock was only one of "5 or 6" places she suggested. How was he to know?

Another place was a side road off of 17 near where Joe stayed.

In hindsight, I really cannot blame him. He does seem to be kicking himself for not looking.

It was kinda jumpy for me, but here is what I thought was key.

He apparently, after the LDT and Voice Analysis, felt that since everything Misty said was a lie, felt that it would be a waste of funds. The dock was only one of "5 or 6" places she suggested. How was he to know?

Another place was a side road off of 17 near where Joe stayed.

In hindsight, I really cannot blame him. He does seem to be kicking himself for not looking.

That's how I heard it also. Hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it?

I'm not sure if I believe Haleigh's body was ever in that water. The whole time LE was searching the river, I felt like they might find a murder weapon (gun) but not a body. TM was right not to trust her back then.

I'm not sure if I believe Haleigh's body was ever in that water. The whole time LE was searching the river, I felt like they might find a murder weapon (gun) but not a body. TM was right not to trust her back then.

That was my thinking too_On the search and TM. Unless she was in a container, I really feel that too much time has passed.

Interesting that Misty also pointed out a location where Joe had stayed. She was working hard to implicate him in all this. I guess with the Shell Harbor tip given, she does mix in a small bit of truth with all of the lies. The trouble comes in finding that truth.

So even Misty told Tim to search this particular area now the "crime scene"?

This is unbelievable....I mean, really, if you got the father saying "look over here" and you got Misty, the key, saying "look over here"...why didn't anyone check it out....This is unreal!
That was my initial reaction, too, Suspicious. I'm not blaming TM, though. After all the lies from Misty, I'd have been ready to throw my hands up, too. In September, LE drained the Mondex pond which turned out to be a big bust. I can see where they would be hesitant about taking on another big search without more credible information.

Yeah well, when we first got to Satsuma, you know, we did have our sonar equipment with us. We offered to uh, go ahead and do any sonar work if they wanted it done, and they, the Sheriff's department had a couple boats out there with sonar equipment on it and didn't feel as though it was you know really necessary at that time, so we just concentrated on land areas.

And then, uh, when I came back in I believe it was September, and I spent 12 days with Ronald and Misty and that's when Misty wanted to be polygraphed and voice analysis and hypnotized and everything and you know, they wanted us to search and I told 'em I said "we can't just shoot an arrow into the sky and wherever it comes down start a search." And I said, "Where do you, you know, where's any areas of interest that you think we need to be?" And and like I said, I spent 12 days with 'em and uh, and they .... Misty actually said "Well this is a spot that Joe would go to" and stuff and everything "...and maybe this would be a good spot." But she showed us like 5 different areas and uh, you know, at that time, it was one of them things that, you know, with no real evidence or no real.......you know, I couldn't believe anything that Misty was saying, if you want to know the truth, and I knew that it was going to be expensive to go ahead and just be doing the areas that she said but you know apparently now it looks like one area that she took us to, down there by the uh, boat ramp is an area we should have taken more serious.

Yeah, (something)Roads area was one of 'em and then she showed us a spot, uh uh, on the side road off of uh 17, close to where Joe was staying, you know, little areas like that. But that was the only spot on the water that she, she really showed any interest in.

And again, after polygraphing her and all that kind of stuff, you know every word that came out of her mouth was lies and it was like, you know, was she just leading us in wrong directions or what was she doing? You know, I didn't feel as though anything she was saying at all was really credible, to the point that, you know, we was gonna go ahead and pack up and do another search. Uh, you know, where the economy is at, right now money's tight, our donations are lower than they've ever been, and again I just didn't give her any credit whatsoever and you know, its......it ends up one of the 5 or 6 spots she told us uh.... appears as though it was the right spot.

The thing I don't get is why would the perp or perps point out the location that should be searched? Esp in the very beginning when there would've been lots of evidence on the body etc... (assuming the ones pointing to the location were in fact guilty)?

MC's body language is so stiff on the pier, I'm not sure what it means but it doesn't look promising that she is truly telling the truth about the location. Maybe they should back track to the others she mentioned.

Debs - thanks for the translation. I'm at work and couldn't get it to work.

That was my initial reaction, too, Suspicious. I'm not blaming TM, though. After all the lies from Misty, I'd have been ready to throw my hands up, too. In September, LE drained the Mondex pond which turned out to be a big bust. I can see where they would be hesitant about taking on another big search without more credible information.

Bessie, I'm not mad at TM. I'm just mad about the fact that Ron and Misty both were pointing out that location as if something MIGHT be there, when in fact they KNEW something was there, KWIM? That blows me up! LE found stuff related to this case in the same location. Coincidence? I don't think so. Ron and Misty knew they just couldn't come out and say, for sure, that was the location because that would have been too suspicious, so instead they just threw out hints. jmo though

Bessie, I'm not mad at TM. I'm just mad about the fact that Ron and Misty both were pointing out that location as if something MIGHT be there, when in fact they KNEW something was there, KWIM? That blows me up! LE found stuff related to this case in the same location. Coincidence? I don't think so. Ron and Misty knew they just couldn't come out and say, for sure, that was the location because that would have been too suspicious, so instead they just threw out hints. jmo though

Please note that Tim didn't mention Ron suggesting any places to search in that audio. If Ron did make suggestions, please provide a link. Thanks! :blowkiss:

Interesting that Misty also pointed out a location where Joe had stayed. She was working hard to implicate him in all this. I guess with the Shell Harbor tip given, she does mix in a small bit of truth with all of the lies. The trouble comes in finding that truth.

Does anyone remember MC stating that JO was arrested for burglaries where he used cement blocks to hold open the doors? Or was I dreaming that?

Please note that Tim didn't mention Ron suggesting any places to search in that audio. If Ron did make suggestions, please provide a link. Thanks! :blowkiss:
Not sure how to provide the link....but I think it was on 4-13, JVM, that Tim also stated that RC took him to that spot....hope this helps....

Not sure how to provide the link....but I think it was on 4-13, JVM, that Tim also stated that RC took him to that spot....hope this helps....

If someone wants to look that up, please feel free. Until then, let's be careful not to lump these players into saying things that are not addressed on the topic being discussed. It can cause posters frustration and confusion. It's already confusing enough. :innocent:

Here is the transcript from JVM's Issues 4/13 with TM:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: "Nothing to break me of. They need to leave me alone." That was Misty Croslin.

This precious child you`re looking at disappeared on her watch. She has maintained that the child vanished into thin air. Police question that story.

We`re going to go now to Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, who has searched for this precious child high and low.

Tim, this is a dramatic development tonight, that this search is going through the night. They pulled a box out of the river. They`re searching with divers. This area is only five miles away from where this child disappeared, on the St. John`s River near County Road 309. Five miles away. Wouldn`t this area have been searched before? You guys did the search.

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, EQUUSEARCH: Well, we didn`t -- actually, we didn`t search that area. But when I was down there when Misty took the polygraph test and voice analysis test and stuff, I believe it was Ronald that was with us when we were saying, you know, "What areas do you think we need to search?" And they actually took a sound of that area and said that was an area that -- that Cousin Joe fished at. And he said he had some interest in it. And...
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who fished at?

MILLER: The cousin Joe, I believe. The cousin out of Tennessee.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/13/ijvm.01.html

Misty should have watched more X-Files:

"And a lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths."
-Deep Throat

(apologies for nerdiness)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members