2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Rpt: Yellow rope, 2 cinderblocks found; where is Haleigh's body?

Haleigh-Cummings-1.jpg

Breaking News! Police reportedly pull two cinder blocks from St. Johns River & allegedly find yellow rope at the home where Misty Croslin's brother was living the night Haleigh vanished! Are cops claiming Haleigh is likely dead because of the discovery of the possible alleged murder weapons? Or have police finally discovered the body of the missing girl? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking details every night!

After watching JVM tonight, I'm not sure if I'm ready for NG! :eek:

Here's the thread. Please wait until the show begins before posting.

And it is apparently shocking. I am putting this into its own thread so that people know to tune in. Kimster feel free to lock this thread if you want to. This was just posted on the NGrace facebook and it must be big because she's never posted something like this before.

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace Right now: Investigative journalist Art Harris breaking shocking news in the Haleigh Cummings case --- only on Nancy Grace, coming up in just minutes! Tune in & watch!

on this past sunday's talk show Art did say he was "working on something big"... very curious.....

Bombshell tonight ~ in the last hours RC & CS meet to determine whether to have Haleigh officially declared dead; LE tells RC behind closed doors to commence plans for a funeral. MC's grandmother announces she believes "my 3 grandkids are involved". Two types of rope missing from TC's van after Haleigh's disappearance.

Crystal and Ron meet to determine whether or not to declare Haleigh dead. :(

ron and crystal meet to decide whether to declare Haleigh legally dead?

Ron and Crystal meet at jail to decide if to have Haleigh declared dead.

Why didn't Nancy mention that the grandma thinks Ron is involved too?

Art Harris is apparently got breaking news tonight. I don't think its about the declaring her dead thing.

Per grandma: MC said JO held a knife to MC's throat that night. FH: "I know JO has knives and he has guns".

I wonder if AH has info on Misty's phone calls prior to calling 911--I sure hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff