1063 users online (229 members and 834 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.04.20 Levi Page article~"Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!"

Snip:
    "My theory is that when there is more than one person involved in a crime, that the people involved do not want to point at each other, but they want to point at someone who is not involved, to get the attention off of themselves.

Instead of looking at who Tommy and Misty are pointing the finger at, look at who they are not pointing the finger at: Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings who was jailed right along with them for trafficking drugs."

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nash...mings-just-yet

I did get permission before posting this article. Please lets keep the discussion civilized.

He'll be discussing the article on JVM tonight..
    Last edited by GourmetSoy; 04-20-2010 at 07:58 PM.

GREAT article Levi !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    GREAT article Levi !!!!!
    I thought so too! Can't wait to hear what he says on JVM about it.

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Nailed that one, Levi!!

Levi that is not what Hollars said.

Flora Hollers also told Nancy Grace, that she was told by "someone in Florida" that Misty hit Haleigh in the head with an object and then Joe and Tommy disposed of the body. When Grace pressed Hollers on who gave her that information she couldn't recall.

So someone tells you, that 3 of your grandchildren murdered a 5-year-old child, tied her body to a cinderblock and dumped the body in an alligator infested river, and you don't recall WHO gave you that information? What a load of crap.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../15/ng.01.html

GRACE: OK. What is the second version you were told about Haleigh`s death?

HOLLARS: I was told that Misty had knocked her in the head and killed her and that Joe and Tommy got rid of her.

GRACE: Knocked her in the head with what, a cinderblock?

HOLLARS: No, just a piece of wood or something, is the way that it was put to me. But I didn`t believe that when I heard it.

GRACE: Who told you that?

HOLLARS: It come from one of them in Florida, is all I can say.
    Last edited by Dr.Fessel; 04-20-2010 at 07:02 PM.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Tell us what you really think Levi.

Wow! Great article!!!

Oh I love that article. I'm glad someone is pointing him out.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Cool Levi is obviously looking at the whole picture

I've listened to the 911 call and the follow-up call made to them by the 911 operator after they hung up on her the first time. Only mention I could make out of a third person was Ronald's rants about killing the person who did this. Of course, he hung up on the operator a second time, too.

I listened several times but there are parts that are difficult to understand.

I'm with Levi on this. RC needs to be looked at very carefully, no matter what Mz Nancy says. I'm not willing to say he did it, but I'm thinking he knows what went on and is covering, too. There's also the fact that Joe O is the only one not in jail, and the others are with serious charges unrelated to Haleigh.

There are too many coincidences (RC being caught on a store video, he wuz at werk) plus all the story variations RC gave, Misty's many versions, plus the latest theories Grandma is dishing out (obviously Joe isn't her favored gchild).

I guess I just don't believe anything anyone in Satsuma says, whether they be Cummings, Croslin, Neves, or Sykes. None of them have been consistent in their stories (Misty is wonderful, Misty is a b*tch, for example). I prefer to look at the whole picture and I just can't rule out anyone, especially since they've all given several versions of the events of that night, and they all have criminal records a mile long - convicted or otherwise. I see a lot of CMA going on. It would be different if a least one person had stuck with ONE version of the story throughout.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-20-2010 at 08:06 PM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Can't wait for Levi's follow up after Nanna Flo Take 3.

It should be a doozie.

Thank you, Levi, as this is my theory as well.

I can't find it now, but it is back in the very beginning threads when Haleigh first went missing, but we discussed how RC did not answer his phone while he was crying on a lawn a day or so after she went missing. Now, I ask you, if you were waiting for that one phone call from someone telling you that your daughter had been found, would you ignore it while it was ringing in your hand so that you could cry for the TV cameras? He didn't even GLANCE at the phone to see who it was!!!

They were all in on it: Misty, Tommy and Ron. And, well, maybe Joe, but I'm 50-50 on him.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

I am so glad someone has finally brought all of this up. I quit posting long ago on this case because of my feelings.

IMHO I've never seen a ounce of sincerity or remorse in any action I've seen in regards to little Haleigh from him. What made me feel that way ASAP was the way he hung on to Misty. Haleigh missing & he has his arms wrapped around the person who was responsible & in charge of his daughter.

I hope beyond hope he is not involved but the article tells it like it really is!!!

I think Ron is a great actor.
    Donate to The Sea Shepherds Conservation Society to Save the Whales from Japanese Whaling killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Levi that is not what Hollars said.

Flora Hollers also told Nancy Grace, that she was told by "someone in Florida" that Misty hit Haleigh in the head with an object and then Joe and Tommy disposed of the body. When Grace pressed Hollers on who gave her that information she couldn't recall.

So someone tells you, that 3 of your grandchildren murdered a 5-year-old child, tied her body to a cinderblock and dumped the body in an alligator infested river, and you don't recall WHO gave you that information? What a load of crap.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../15/ng.01.html

GRACE: OK. What is the second version you were told about Haleigh`s death?

HOLLARS: I was told that Misty had knocked her in the head and killed her and that Joe and Tommy got rid of her.

GRACE: Knocked her in the head with what, a cinderblock?

HOLLARS: No, just a piece of wood or something, is the way that it was put to me. But I didn`t believe that when I heard it.

GRACE: Who told you that?

HOLLARS: It come from one of them in Florida, is all I can say.
    Hi Doc. Though, likely one of the three out there now, it does not mean that it came from one in jail..could be another she talks with down there. Hollars also adds she doesn't believe it. She's throwing out a theory that somebody told her.

Oh, I think she recalls allright, she doesn't want to name the person.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 04-20-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast