772 users online (96 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.04.20 No Tears from Ronald Cummings

From the beginning his " fake tears," and brutish talk to Police, Cameras and others seemed like a great piece of acting. There is just something unrealistic about his actions and demeanor that makes me believe he was indirectly involved with Haleighs disappearance.
    Donate to The Sea Shepherds Conservation Society to Save the Whales from Japanese Whaling killers.

I agree. I think Chris Coleman acted the same way that Ron did after he murdered his wife and children. Crying falling it the grass etc...
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by abbra View Post
    From the beginning his " fake tears," and brutish talk to Police, Cameras and others seemed like a great piece of acting. There is just something unrealistic about his actions and demeanor that makes me believe he was indirectly involved with Haleighs disappearance.
    BBM.. I respectfully disagree...IMHO..Ronald Cummings is directly involved in whatever it is/was that happened to Haleigh..And I don't view him as being a great actor either..I doubt seriously he fooled any of the reporters who intervewed him...JMO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 04-20-2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: correct typo

I noticed that too. The cameras were focusing on eyes, hands. I don't recall that being done with the high profile grieving parents we have seen in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I noticed that too. The cameras were focusing on eyes, hands. I don't recall that being done with the high profile grieving parents we have seen in the past.
    I noticed that too. I wonder if LE asked them to do it.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    I've seen Ron cry on camera. The tears were wet and streaming down his face. Time will tell what they were about. His daughter of five years at the time of crying was gone instantly. I'm sure we'll learn soon if he had any involvement in her alledged death.

The tides of guilt, involvement and status of Haleigh change daily, I need facts and evidence. Waiting patiently.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.....

I'm not him, my kid isn't missing nor has she ever been, I don't live his life or have had to walk in his shoes. People react differently in different situations. I am going to keep my opinion to myself in regards to him because I'm not a judge of how people should act.

It is my opinion that rc and tn can both cry on que. They both had tears rolling down their face on Maury, as they told the world how sick Haleigh is with Turner's Syndrome.

Mood disorders abound, imo, and these two are highly emotional and are not able to control themselves and/or are over-dramatic to say the least.

I was really surprised at rons cool demeanor coming out of the jail the other day.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

When I saw rc leave the police station last week, that is when it hit me how different he was. He is on medication (my opinion) and that is why we are not seeing the volatility and sneers of the past. He will lose his ability to squeeze out tears if he is on mood stabilizers. Contolling his mood by meds is my guess why we see him like this. I wonder if he will continue? Control Freaks are not known to take meds and stay on them. I predict his need to control will eventually take over and we will once again see him and his dramatics.

Maybe he's more subdued because he's not under the influence, too. Because I was one who believed he was a drug user from the beginning, I've often dismissed his demeanor as being "under the influence".

Like most of us, I look forward to seeing his jail house tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by nas212913 View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here.....

I'm not him, my kid isn't missing nor has she ever been, I don't live his life or have had to walk in his shoes. People react differently in different situations. I am going to keep my opinion to myself in regards to him because I'm not a judge of how people should act.
    I appreciate your stand on this nas. Withholding judgement is often a wise choice. But, I hardly call your post going out on a limb. To go out on a limb means to take a risk with your opinion. Seems to me you are playing it safe. And, like I said that may be a good thing. jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

When I saw rc leave the police station last week, that is when it hit me how different he was. He is on medication (my opinion) and that is why we are not seeing the volatility and sneers of the past. He will lose his ability to squeeze out tears if he is on mood stabilizers. Contolling his mood by meds is my guess why we see him like this. I wonder if he will continue? Control Freaks are not known to take meds and stay on them. I predict his need to control will eventually take over and we will once again see him and his dramatics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Maybe he's more subdued because he's not under the influence, too. Because I was one who believed he was a drug user from the beginning, I've often dismissed his demeanor as being "under the influence".

Like most of us, I look forward to seeing his jail house tapes.
    I suspect it is a combination of these 2 things. Although, as far as I know, he cannot be forced to take meds by the correctional facility, his lawyer may have strongly advised it.KWIM?

It is my opinion that rc and tn can both cry on que. They both had tears rolling down their face on Maury, as they told the world how sick Haleigh is with Turner's Syndrome.Mood disorders abound, imo, and these two are highly emotional and are not able to control themselves and/or are over-dramatic to say the least.
    Interesting, since neither of these "adults" saw to it that Haleigh was taken to her regularly scheduled and highly necessary doctor's appointments for said Turner's Syndrome. Lack of medical attention can cause lifelong developmental issues that are irreversable. RC and TN can cry for themselves on que but showed extreme disregard for Haleigh's wellbeing. IMO

I thought Ron looked like a completely different person the other day. His coloring is pasty, weight gain, puffy face, and flat expression. I also thought he might be medicated. Even his hair looked a different color brown.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast