2010.04.20 No Tears from Ronald Cummings

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbra

Reaction score
From the beginning his " fake tears," and brutish talk to Police, Cameras and others seemed like a great piece of acting. There is just something unrealistic about his actions and demeanor that makes me believe he was indirectly involved with Haleighs disappearance.

I agree. I think Chris Coleman acted the same way that Ron did after he murdered his wife and children. Crying falling it the grass etc...

From the beginning his " fake tears," and brutish talk to Police, Cameras and others seemed like a great piece of acting. There is just something unrealistic about his actions and demeanor that makes me believe he was indirectly involved with Haleighs disappearance.

BBM.. I respectfully disagree...IMHO..Ronald Cummings is directly involved in whatever it is/was that happened to Haleigh..And I don't view him as being a great actor either..I doubt seriously he fooled any of the reporters who intervewed him...JMO

I noticed that too. The cameras were focusing on eyes, hands. I don't recall that being done with the high profile grieving parents we have seen in the past.

I noticed that too. The cameras were focusing on eyes, hands. I don't recall that being done with the high profile grieving parents we have seen in the past.

I noticed that too. I wonder if LE asked them to do it.

I've seen Ron cry on camera. The tears were wet and streaming down his face. Time will tell what they were about. His daughter of five years at the time of crying was gone instantly. I'm sure we'll learn soon if he had any involvement in her alledged death.

The tides of guilt, involvement and status of Haleigh change daily, I need facts and evidence. Waiting patiently.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.....

I'm not him, my kid isn't missing nor has she ever been, I don't live his life or have had to walk in his shoes. People react differently in different situations. I am going to keep my opinion to myself in regards to him because I'm not a judge of how people should act.

It is my opinion that rc and tn can both cry on que. They both had tears rolling down their face on Maury, as they told the world how sick Haleigh is with Turner's Syndrome.

Mood disorders abound, imo, and these two are highly emotional and are not able to control themselves and/or are over-dramatic to say the least.

I was really surprised at rons cool demeanor coming out of the jail the other day.

When I saw rc leave the police station last week, that is when it hit me how different he was. He is on medication (my opinion) and that is why we are not seeing the volatility and sneers of the past. He will lose his ability to squeeze out tears if he is on mood stabilizers. Contolling his mood by meds is my guess why we see him like this. I wonder if he will continue? Control Freaks are not known to take meds and stay on them. I predict his need to control will eventually take over and we will once again see him and his dramatics.

Maybe he's more subdued because he's not under the influence, too. Because I was one who believed he was a drug user from the beginning, I've often dismissed his demeanor as being "under the influence".

Like most of us, I look forward to seeing his jail house tapes.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.....

I'm not him, my kid isn't missing nor has she ever been, I don't live his life or have had to walk in his shoes. People react differently in different situations. I am going to keep my opinion to myself in regards to him because I'm not a judge of how people should act.

I appreciate your stand on this nas. Withholding judgement is often a wise choice. But, I hardly call your post going out on a limb. To go out on a limb means to take a risk with your opinion. Seems to me you are playing it safe. And, like I said that may be a good thing. jmo

When I saw rc leave the police station last week, that is when it hit me how different he was. He is on medication (my opinion) and that is why we are not seeing the volatility and sneers of the past. He will lose his ability to squeeze out tears if he is on mood stabilizers. Contolling his mood by meds is my guess why we see him like this. I wonder if he will continue? Control Freaks are not known to take meds and stay on them. I predict his need to control will eventually take over and we will once again see him and his dramatics.

Maybe he's more subdued because he's not under the influence, too. Because I was one who believed he was a drug user from the beginning, I've often dismissed his demeanor as being "under the influence".

I suspect it is a combination of these 2 things. Although, as far as I know, he cannot be forced to take meds by the correctional facility, his lawyer may have strongly advised it.KWIM?

It is my opinion that rc and tn can both cry on que. They both had tears rolling down their face on Maury, as they told the world how sick Haleigh is with Turner's Syndrome.Mood disorders abound, imo, and these two are highly emotional and are not able to control themselves and/or are over-dramatic to say the least.

Interesting, since neither of these "adults" saw to it that Haleigh was taken to her regularly scheduled and highly necessary doctor's appointments for said Turner's Syndrome. Lack of medical attention can cause lifelong developmental issues that are irreversable. RC and TN can cry for themselves on que but showed extreme disregard for Haleigh's wellbeing. IMO

I thought Ron looked like a completely different person the other day. His coloring is pasty, weight gain, puffy face, and flat expression. I also thought he might be medicated. Even his hair looked a different color brown.

Most definitely..

I don't think Haleigh was as sick as they said on Maury. I even read that rc blamed Crystal for the dr's appts and he said she wouldn't take her to get her necessary hormone shots...pure BS.

Those shots don't start till the age of seven, usually.

Haleigh's biggest health threat was her exposure to unrelenting tobacco and marijuana smoke.

Well, I am one who believes that LE is after Ronald and are trying to get Misty, Tommy, or Joe to break. Misty, Tommy, and Joe are followers, not leaders. Ronald is the oldest among the group, the most controlling, and I think the leader.

I have seen the Misty's, Tommy's, and Joe's in my work (in the past) and know that they would be hard pressed to have an original idea among them. Ronald probably involved all of them and told them that if he goes down, they will go down with him, IMO.

That is just how I see it. I have always thought Ronald and Misty knew exactly what happened to Haleigh. Later, I had to include TN, GS, Tommy, Joe, Timmy, and most likely someone told Chelsea.

This is what I honestly think. Like I said in another thread tonight; if I am wrong, then I just need to be put out to pasture.

I was really surprised at rons cool demeanor coming out of the jail the other day.

Hiya Doc - Well, I've seen his demeanor that day described as smirking to smiling and everything in between. Guess I can throw what I think into the mix: I felt his look was somber. MOO

From the beginning his "fake tears," and brutish talk to Police, Cameras and others seemed like a great piece of acting. There is just something unrealistic about his actions and demeanor that makes me believe he was indirectly involved with Haleighs disappearance.

I agree. That was one of the fakest things I've ever watched. I have considered the possibility of it being due to the drugs. Those pills can make you feel pretty numb, emotionally.

Either way, my first reaction was FAKE! and it hasn't changed since.

ETA: Just want to clarify what I mean about the drugs. Since they make you feel numb, he may know that he should be crying at that point, so he had to kinda force it out, which makes it look fake.
KWIM?

After my Dad died, I used some of his Oxys that were left over (bad,bad, bad- I know). But it did help numb the emotional pain so I could get on with the things I needed to get done, like planning funeral, looking after my mum, etc. I don't think I cried once when I was on those things. (only a week or two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts