1351 users online (246 members and 1105 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Registered Sex Offender Is Kids Football Coach Who Likes Boys Feet

Oh you know those Registered Sex Offenders and how they follow rules.

Parents became concerned and contacted authorities after seeing their kid's football coach videotaping and touching their bare feet. Ain't that great? Ben Walcott you see is really Ben Albright. Even RSO's can use an alias.

The 28 year old was working as a coach in Michigan. He had the audacity to tell one family he'd get their child a scholarship on the premise he carefully measure their son's feet. Repeatedly. Talk about b*llsy. Obviously no such scholarship existed.

Back a few years when ol' Ben was busted he informed officials he was aroused by young boy's feet as they played with toys with their feet. Yo, man whatever rocks your boat, BUT leave kids out of it ya pervert. He also had some of his players walk barefoot on his back.

Blah Blah link goes on to instruct parents to be more vigilant about who is around their kids. Ya kidding me? He'd be the first person I'd be researching before letting my boys be coached by him.

http://detnews.com/article/20100421/...es-new-charges

Registry

Here he is on the Registry.

He's COMPLIANT as of April 14th. No chit.

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDeta...6-67F1BDFEA8C8

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Ok, this is scarey. You never know who people are without investigating it.

It's a shame RSOs have so much freedom. Because they do, we as parents have to become mini private I's to figure out who our children are around.

What is wrong with this picture?????

IMO they should NEVER be out to be around children. They should be behind bars.
    Thank God they figured it out. Can you imagine how much "alone" time he had or could have had with these kids.

Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Ok, this is scarey. You never know who people are without investigating it.

It's a shame RSOs have so much freedom. Because they do, we as parents have to become mini private I's to figure out who our children are around.

What is wrong with this picture?????

IMO they should NEVER be out to be around children. They should be behind bars.
    Thank God they figured it out. Can you imagine how much "alone" time he had or could have had with these kids.

Kimberly, I shudder to think how much alone time he had with the boys.

I shudder parents just trust. It sickens me to know he used an alias so easily. Not to mention I'd be real PO'd he promised that family a scholarship for their child if he could keep measuring the kids feet.

His big turn on is boys playing with toys with their feet. Now, I so need to know how and why and where that came from. Talk about weirdness.

He better stay locked up. I hope some inmate busts both his feet for him.

Over on Dreamin Demon they have more on this guy.

He's been an umpire, soccer coach, football coach. Parents actually looked him up and couldn't find any information on him. One parent did and that was that.

Ben likes to hold stuffed animals up to himself and then make the boys rub their feet on it. WHAT? Have mercy, please. I mean go do it where ya pay somebody who is of age ya RSO you. It'd be a win/win situation for everyone and no children get hurt.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2010/04/...-more-kiddies/

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Over on Dreamin Demon they have more on this guy.

He's been an umpire, soccer coach, football coach. Parents actually looked him up and couldn't find any information on him. One parent did and that was that.

Ben likes to hold stuffed animals up to himself and then make the boys rub their feet on it. WHAT? Have mercy, please. I mean go do it where ya pay somebody who is of age ya RSO you. It'd be a win/win situation for everyone and no children get hurt.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2010/04/...-more-kiddies/
    BBM

See, that's what I'm talking about. If someone changes their name, and mixes in with a community like this guy did, how on earth are parents supposed to know?

We are very active in sports and the thought of the umps, coaches, score keeper, concession stand workers....(the list goes on and on) being sex offenders who have changed their names scares the carp out of me.

The whole point of the matter IMO is the registry simply does not work. It was a great idea, but these sickos can find a way around it. Any law that allows these people to be around our children, needs to change.

I am one of those people who thinks RSOs can not be rehabed. They should NEVER be free. But, sad fact is, most of them take their slap on the wrist and are let free to stalk, sexually assualt, and a lot of times kill our children.

This country needs to wake up and take our freedoms back and quit worrying about the "rights" of convicted felons.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

See, that's what I'm talking about. If someone changes their name, and mixes in with a community like this guy did, how on earth are parents supposed to know?

We are very active in sports and the thought of the umps, coaches, score keeper, concession stand workers....(the list goes on and on) being sex offenders who have changed their names scares the carp out of me.

The whole point of the matter IMO is the registry simply does not work. It was a great idea, but these sickos can find a way around it. Any law that allows these people to be around our children, needs to change.

I am one of those people who thinks RSOs can not be rehabed. They should NEVER be free. But, sad fact is, most of them take their slap on the wrist and are let free to stalk, sexually assualt, and a lot of times kill our children.

This country needs to wake up and take our freedoms back and quit worrying about the "rights" of convicted felons.
    Amen, sister! I am fed up with these predators being allowed freedom to stalk our children. It has to stop. Now. I just read a story on another thread about a RSO that police kept a watch on and caught him on a number of violations. Can't remember the town but it was posted today. If these offenders were being watched properly then LE should be aware when they are using another name. The fact is, most of them aren't being monitored anywhere near to adequately. When is the system going to start putting the children first? They insist on letting them out of jail and then don't monitor them properly.

One year for this guy back to prison he goes.

A Judge gave Ben here a year for violating conditions of his parole.

One year and I bet we see him back out there using an alias again.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/style-1...rgin-span.html