GUILTY CA - Yoselin Torres Tovar charged in death of newborn, Fullerton, 18 April 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Yoselin Torres Tovar wasn't feeling well and told her parents she needed to go to the hospital.

Officials at the hospital became suspicious when they found signs the 18 year old had given birth, but there was no baby. Sadly, the newborn was found stabbed to death in the teens closet in her home.

Tovar had managed to keep her pregnancy and birthing from her parents.

This is the second teen in Fullerton in the past few weeks who has been under suspicion for killing her newborn. Whoa!

http://www.latimes.com/ktla-teen-suspected-killing-baby,0,767119.story

I'm at a loss for words this morning after reading this.

ohmygod. I cant even dream of the rage issues that would lead someone to stab a newborn baby...poor little angel :( not long for this world at all.

I don't have any words for this that can be posted.

RIP Precious Angel. :angel:

jmho

Wow. I wonder regarding the rage if it was rage at herself being pregnant, she stabbed the infant in the stomach. I guess she had enough love for herself not to stab herself instead. Poor baby didn't get as much respect and love from her. So sad!

Only she knows what provoked that murder.

Afraid of her parents? Mad at the father? Selfish and not wanting to deal with a baby?

It always astounds me these girls can give birth in public toilet stalls or home bathrooms or bedrooms and nobody knows. I am in no way excusing her murdering ways, BUt it's gotta be tough birthing a baby all alone in a da*n closet. They're still kids (in my eyes anyway) and they are clueless. It's like they play make pretend and maybe if they pretend hard enough it won't happen.

Then they go bizzerker. Sooooooooooooooo many people would lay down their life to raise that baby. Now she's a murderer and a poor helpless infant is dead. For God's sake she didn't just smother the infant she got a knife and stabbed it.

Rage for sure.

I am at a loss for words.

RIP, precious little one! :rose:

Since she managed to hide the pregnancy for 40 weeks and the actual birth of the baby from her parents, then couldn't she have also managed to hide the baby until she could turn it over to authorities under the safe haven law? Her parents would not have been told. Another senseless loss of an innocent child that someone would have loved to raise as their own. No sympathy for the mother!!

1 million bail for Tovar.

She's being arraigned tomorrow.

Oh my god. :(

How.. how?!

How could you do that to an innocent little newborn baby. This has me in tears. I hope this woman rots in hell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back