2010.04.21 - Art Harris Reports,Misty saw animal bones @ the dock

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Report: Cops Showed Misty Bones
Independent, Investigative Reporter Releases New Details Online

POSTED: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/23217461/detail.html

Exclusive: Cops Show Misty Croslin The Bones! Will DNA Tests ID Haleigh Cummings’ Remains?

April 21st, 2010

"Snip"
By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that detectives showed Misty Croslin bones at the crime scene along the St. John’s River —-bones police believe could be the remains of Haleigh Cummings, the five year old she reported missing 14 months ago from a trailer home just down the road from the boat ramp where her brother, Tommy, has indicated little Haleigh’s body was dumped.

“All she said was they (Putnam County Sheriff’s investigators) showed her bones at the river,” a source close to the case tells The Bald Truth.
Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/

Just curious, how reliable is Art Harris' information?

NG 4/20/2010

Art tells NG that Misty was taken to the river to see bones that potentially could belong to Haleigh.

In this clip NG also mentions that Crystal meet with Ronald at the jail to discuss Haleigh's funeral. Something to that effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqE5vBN6FBE

IDK but I somehow doubt that the police would show a suspect the bones they just collected from the potential crime scene. It appears disrespectful to the victim somehow. Don't they usually bag everything and take them straight to the lab to minimize the number of people who have a chance to tamper with the evidence? They do not have to use the bones of the real victim to scare the suspect. Misty could have been shown any old bones and she wouldn't have known the difference, she's no forensic anthropologist.

IMHO...LE did NOT show Misty any of Haleigh's bones..They would not disrespect Haleigh or her remains in that manner.. I suspect there was/is a method behind the madness concerning this latest revelation....JMO

Maybe deer bones? Since it's been said that was what had been dumped there in the past?

Sensationalism, in my opinion. While I am hoping for a speedy resolution for Haleigh's family I find it sad that Art Harris ( among other outlets) tries to "create" news in this way. To me it feels like Haleigh's death has turned into who can create the most hits on a website or drop the most jaws.

Of course I check Art Harris for news everyday, like many, but does he really think this is news? It feels like sensationalism in my opinion. I have a feeling that when all this is said and done, a lot of people will be trying to make a profit off the death of Haleigh Cummings, that feels worst of all! Sorry if I am off topic or out of line, sometimes I don't hide my emotions very well.

I think the bones might have been deer bones. She wouldn't know the difference and it is interesting they didn't show Tommy because being a hunter he would maybe know what a deer bone looks like. It was probably just done to get a reaction and to listen in to Misty and Tommy's conversation on the way back to the prison. Maybe LE thought they might say something to the effect that it couldn't have been Haleigh because she was buried somewhere else so don't worry about it.

They're trying to make a profit now, Elle. No need to apologize. I've considered for quite some time now that this new "cottage industry" of cashing in off the death of a child is ghoulish, and those that practice in it are the Death Eaters from the Harry Potter books.

There is no way Misty was shown HALEIGH'S remains on the dock by the river, in a van on the ramp, anywhere near the scene of that search. Hello, contamination of evidence? Let's just put this down to hyperbole at best and leave what I really think of it inside my head, where it can scream down the other voices for awhile.

I think the bones might have been deer bones. She wouldn't know the difference and it is interesting they didn't show Tommy because being a hunter he would maybe know what a deer bone looks like. It was probably just done to get a reaction and to listen in to Misty and Tommy's conversation on the way back to the prison. Maybe LE thought they might say something to the effect that it couldn't have been Haleigh because she was buried somewhere else so don't worry about it.

or cremated....JMO

Donjeta;5093819]IDK but I somehow doubt that the police would show a suspect the bones they just collected from the potential crime scene. It appears disrespectful to the victim somehow. Don't they usually bag everything and take them straight to the lab to minimize the number of people who have a chance to tamper with the evidence? They do not have to use the bones of the real victim to scare the suspect. Misty could have been shown any old bones and she wouldn't have known the difference, she's no forensic anthropologist.[/

After hearing Art's claims the first thing I thought was maybe LE showed her other bones and told her they were Haleigh's to try and break Misty down even more.
Or they had the bones sealed already and showed them to her that way? I doubt she would of been able to be anywhere near the real bones.

I think maybe they were gator or other bones, the ones the anthropologist decide to leave behind. I think LE did it, just to plant that gruesome seed in Misty head. :sick: If they did, good for them let her have night terrors! She deserves them and more! :furious:

Now that I am awake after coffee, I am wondering, HOW would Misty know if they were anyone's bones? Could be a dog, deer, cat, whatever. And, since when does any LE show bones to anyone unless they were found while Misty was standing there, she would never see them, she would see photos before and during trial. JMO.

Now that I am awake after coffee, I am wondering, HOW would Misty know if they were anyone's bones? Could be a dog, deer, cat, whatever. And, since when does any LE show bones to anyone unless they were found while Misty was standing there, she would never see them, she would see photos before and during trial. JMO.

OOOOH! Coffee. Good call. Should have had some before I started reading this morning. Well, reading was fine. Posting....definitely should wait until after the second cup.

If Misty was shown bones, my guess would be that they were some kind of animal bones also...or even fake bones, who knows. Pretty clever idea though if this is what happened...then let her ride with her brother back to the jail. If this is true, I would think there is some video of that sibling car ride.

IMHO...LE did NOT show Misty any of Haleigh's bones..They would not disrespect Haleigh or her remains in that manner.. I suspect there was/is a method behind the madness concerning this latest revelation....JMO

Not only HaLeigh but think how HaLeigh family feels about this.... I'm so :furious: right now I wont say more or else I will be givin a timeout :furious:

I would think Haleigh's family wants justice...whatever it takes.

I sure hope they are not watching/listening to all of these news "sources" though. :(

I'm not buying this latest AH/NG story for a minute.

My theory, fwiw, is had any remains whatsoever been found, LE would have released the info after family was notified. Also, I believe had LE found a small amount of remains, they would have searched longer to satisfy themselves they had recovered all they could.

IMO, LE might have been hopeful of recovering remains, but that is not what they were looking for. IMO, LE expected to be searching at least through Friday, but found what they were looking for and ended the search on Thursday.

My understanding of how things work is LE goes to the family to notify them of remains found, they do not have the family come to them. Also, the family was called in just as the search was beginning. MOO, but I feel LE is not expecting to ever find any remains.

So, bottom line for me, at least, is Misy may have been shown something, (and I am doubtful of that) but it was not remains, real or fake. MOO.

I think it could have happened but maybe LE showed her animal bones and led her to believe they were Haleigh's. I tend to think they did find something since they have told the family to prepare for a funeral.

I think it could have happened but maybe LE showed her animal bones and led her to believe they were Haleigh's. I tend to think they did find something since they have told the family to prepare for a funeral.

I agree. I think they were animal bones. What on earth could be the point in showing her Haleigh's bones? I think they showed her animal bones, pretending they were Haleigh's in order to scare her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back