2010.04.21 If it's Ron, why won't they talk?

Maryann123

Reaction score
If Ronald did it, I have a new theory as to why no one will talk. If my theory is right, I don't blame them! I thought Timmy and Chelsea moved to get away from Law Enforcement because of Timmy's possible involvement in the "death or kidnapping" of Haleigh. I no longer believe this. I think it's entirely possible that Ronald has threatened not only the players, but the children of the players. I remember a video of Chelsea, where she told a reporter that she was moving, because she wanted to be in a safer place for her children. I need to review the videos to find it, and that might take a while. I can see Ronald telling Tommy and Timmy, that they better believe, if they rat him out, he would kill their kids. I can see him saying, if I can kill my own daughter and feed her to the alligators, I'd have no problem doing it to your kids. We have to remember, that LE has led us all to believe that Ron is not a suspect. That he has an air tight alibi, (work) and that he is the only one that has passed a polygraph. Under these circumstances, I know I wouldn't say anything! My kids safety would come before anything in the world. He has Misty, that is now an accomplice, lying for him against her family in numerous occasions. She lied about finding the gun at Tommy's house. She lied about CJ's road rage incident. She lied about the fight at GGM'S house and blamed not only Tommy, but her own Mom and Dad. (filed charges against all of them, along with restraining orders) She lied about Ratgate. (the threat to Tommy, to keep his mouth shut) I can't help but wonder if Ronald has planted evidence to implicate Timmy, Tommy or Joe. How do we know that van wasn't damaged on purpose to point the finger in Timmy or Joe's direction? Rope found at Tommy's house that matches rope on the cinder blocks. I think Shell Harbor was staged to appear to be the dumping site, but it's just a red herring, and probably staged days or weeks after the fact. (Misty with a black plastic bag) Sure is convenient that Cousin Joe mentioned it was a good place to get rid of a body. If they only find blocks and rope, it's because the alligators got her. NOT!

I also think that Ron threatened them in some way and that's why no one wanted to talk. I remember the tape of JS and him mentioning Ron being connected to gang/mafia? Maybe he his and they all know it.

Ya know, if you live in a world like that, people are reluctant to tell/snitch on someone that's 'gang related" fearing that person AND/OR his associates might retalliate.

If Ronald did it, I have a new theory as to why no one will talk. If my theory is right, I don't blame them! I thought Timmy and Chelsea moved to get away from Law Enforcement because of Timmy's possible involvement in the "death or kidnapping" of Haleigh. I no longer believe this. I think it's entirely possible that Ronald has threatened not only the players, but the children of the players. I remember a video of Chelsea, where she told a reporter that she was moving, because she wanted to be in a safer place for her children. I need to review the videos to find it, and that might take a while. I can see Ronald telling Tommy and Timmy, that they better believe, if they rat him out, he would kill their kids. I can see him saying, if I can kill my own daughter and feed her to the alligators, I'd have no problem doing it to your kids. We have to remember, that LE has led us all to believe that Ron is not a suspect. That he has an air tight alibi, (work) and that he is the only one that has passed a polygraph. Under these circumstances, I know I wouldn't say anything! My kids safety would come before anything in the world. He has Misty, that is now an accomplice, lying for him against her family in numerous occasions. She lied about finding the gun at Tommy's house. She lied about CJ's road rage incident. She lied about the fight at GGM'S house and blamed not only Tommy, but her own Mom and Dad. (filed charges against all of them, along with restraining orders) She lied about Ratgate. (the threat to Tommy, to keep his mouth shut) I can't help but wonder if Ronald has planted evidence to implicate Timmy, Tommy or Joe. How do we know that van wasn't damaged on purpose to point the finger in Timmy or Joe's direction? Rope found at Tommy's house that matches rope on the cinder blocks. I think Shell Harbor was staged to appear to be the dumping site, but it's just a red herring, and probably staged days or weeks after the fact. (Misty with a black plastic bag) Sure is convenient that Cousin Joe mentioned it was a good place to get rid of a body. If they only find blocks and rope, it's because the alligators got her. NOT!

BBM........

I'm just a stickler for details, :crazy: But LE never said "Air tight" alibi, only that they were satisfied. And they said that about the poly's too....including Misty's..........sooooooooooooo. And we can't forget Ron's attorney admitting that he was a suspect and that the only way they could verify Ron's working hours 100% was if he had been on camera the whole time. Not the exact words, but close.

But YES! I'm sure Ron would have no problem threatening someone.

Why Indeed?

Let's rename this "the elephant thread".

I'm gonna sit comfy on the fence here with an open mind and watch the action.

IMO - MC is the only one that knows definitely it was RC. The peripheral players think it was MC - maybe that's what RC is telling them. IDK

Despite all the POI's - in my mind there are only two who know it all and that RC and MC

I figure that Misty is lying for Ron because she "loves" him. Maybe she never told anybody else that Ron was responsible. Maybe her family all thought that they were helping Misty and covering for her. She seems to be such a good liar that I can see Ron telling her not to tell a living soul that he killed Haliegh and she is proving her love to him by still not telling. Her and Ron may have come up with the idea that night to blame cousin Joe so none of them would have to go to prison if they were ever found out.

I really don't think anybody but Misty knows about Rons involvement except for TN.

Does anyone have a clue as to why Nancy Grace defends RC the way she does?

BBM........

I'm just a stickler for details, :crazy: But LE never said "Air tight" alibi, only that they were satisfied. And they said that about the poly's too....including Misty's..........sooooooooooooo. And we can't forget Ron's attorney admitting that he was a suspect and that the only way they could verify Ron's working hours 100% was if he had been on camera the whole time. Not the exact words, but close.

But YES! I'm sure Ron would have no problem threatening someone.

My quote was actually, LE has led us to believe..................
They led us in that direction, by never disputing any news stations that have indicated he was at work the entire time. By his attorney's statement that his time sheet indicated he was there the whole time. They led us to believe Ronald passed a poly by letting us know Misty did not pass her poly, but never mentioned Roanld at all. "Led us" are the key words, and I stand by my statement. Sorry, if that sounds like I'm saying (according to LE) he has an air tight alibi, because that was never my intent.

What happend to my spell check? I'm lost without it!

Does anyone have a clue as to why Nancy Grace defends RC the way she does?

I'm going to leave this here so people can answer constructively. This means that we discuss interactions between NG and RC on the show.

If you feel NG is doing this for publicity, please post that in the NG thread found in the Parking Lot. That's where we discuss how NG runs her show for ratings and the like. I know that's as clear as mud, but the reason is that the public forum has suffered NG bashing for too long and it distracts from Haleigh's case.

NG is going with her gut, like a lot of people are. I'm sure LE has gone over that trailer with a microscope--no blood, nothing really out of place. So many clues have pointed to the C's, who have motive-motive-motive--they were enemies with RC. Even MC was on the outs with him that day. It was a power struggle with RC to control his world, and he lost.

I respectfully disagree that they aren't talking because they fear Ron. I don't doubt that he has bullied, mouthed, etc., since he seems to think he is one tough dude.

But - to get out of jail - Misty and Tommy would rat anyone out, including Ron, if they had anything on him. I don't believe they have fear of him or anyone else. I'm still back at the beginning and can't seem to get beyond my fear that all the players were totally stoned out of their gourds and really do not remember or know what happened to Haleigh. The only other scenario (for me) is that Misty wasn't present when little Haleigh "disappeared".

I understand that many posters truly believe that Ron and family harmed Haleigh. I continue to disagree with that because the facts just aren't there to convince me.

This is, as always, my opinion only.

I feel like the only reason Ron married Misty was to keep her quiet....as to pacify her and make her think he loved her. She is so crazy about him, I think she would do anything for him. I keep getting visions of the Today Show when she had to look at him to answer just about every question.

My quote was actually, LE has led us to believe..................
They led us in that direction, by never disputing any news stations that have indicated he was at work the entire time. By his attorney's statement that his time sheet indicated he was there the whole time. They led us to believe Ronald passed a poly by letting us know Misty did not pass her poly, but never mentioned Roanld at all. "Led us" are the key words, and I stand by my statement. Sorry, if that sounds like I'm saying (according to LE) he has an air tight alibi, because that was never my intent.

What happend to my spell check? I'm lost without it!

Noooooooo, Your post was clear! I just always feel the need to say that because it is repeated as FACT so much and it's not, lol. :blushing:

IMO - MC is the only one that knows definitely it was RC. The peripheral players think it was MC - maybe that's what RC is telling them. IDK

Despite all the POI's - in my mind there are only two who know it all and that RC and MC

IMHO.. RC and MC were the ONLY two present when the incident occurred, however I'm still on the fence as to whether or not Misty knows exactly where Haleigh was taken, by whom or how her remains were disposed of...JMO..

I figure that Misty is lying for Ron because she "loves" him. Maybe she never told anybody else that Ron was responsible. Maybe her family all thought that they were helping Misty and covering for her. She seems to be such a good liar that I can see Ron telling her not to tell a living soul that he killed Haliegh and she is proving her love to him by still not telling. Her and Ron may have come up with the idea that night to blame cousin Joe so none of them would have to go to prison if they were ever found out.

I really don't think anybody but Misty knows about Rons involvement except for TN.

That's what I used to believe to a T! I know Chelsea says she was up that night doing insurance papers. What's the chance she saw the van pull off and called Misty to find out why she had the van? Or called Tommy to ask if he came over to get the van? They all know more, and something has kept them from talking. I don't think a threat on my life from Ronald would keep me from talking, but a threat on my children or grandchildren would.

I also think that Ron is very guilty. If he did not kill Haleigh himself (either on purpose or by accident) I believe he at the very least knows what happened to her.

Ron is a typical sociopath and is very charming, which is why I think NG sticks up for him. I think she has been duped by his superficial charm and is also having a hard time understanding that he could be responsible.

If Ron killed Haleigh by accident (perhaps she got into his pills) it would make sense why his tears seemed so real, because he was actually genuinely upset about Haleigh being dead. Read Levi's page which details many of Ron's actions that do not make it seem that he is innocent:

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nas...2010m4d20-Dont-clear-Ronald-Cummings-just-yet

I happen to think Levi (as well as criminal profiler Pat Brown) hit the nail on the head with Ron's involvement. Did anyone else notice how FH said that she believed all four of them were involved (referring to Ron, Misty, Tommy and Joe), but NG deliberately left out Ron when she asked her about her theories?

--debby

I tend to think, that only Ron and Misty know what happened to Haleigh that night and in some fashion Ron is either directly or indirectly involved, such as an advisement to give Haleigh medicine to make her sleep or something like that, or Ron had everyone sleeping in the same room for safety from retaliation. This scenario would make both Ron and Misty directly culpable. It is also possible Misty alone is culpable for Haleigh's demise and she lied from the beginning to Ron. This would definitely keep her from talking after making up a story - she simply could not recant. Ron, it is proven, has weaseled out of all his previous predicaments, history indicates he would think of some way to try and weasel out of this one if he is somehow culpable - thus the Joe story. Though I tend to think 20 to 90 phone calls suggests he has some involvement. It is possible Tommy was told only what Ron and Misty wanted him to know, that being anything that implicates Joe. It is also possible Tommy helped dispose of Haleigh believing he was helping his sister. They all know what they did was wrong and were it not for being busted trafficking drugs, they would have IMO carried on waiting for all of this to just go away.

IIRC Jerry Santos in one of his interviews with AH told him he felt Ronald Cummings had threatened him concerning his children... Something about the way he said.. "You better watch your children"..JMO

Let's stay on topic as to why "if it's Ron, why won't they talk?" We have a theory thread for everyone's general theories. If this turns into another general theory thread, it will be closed.

OT, everytime I go to todays post I see the title to this thread and Mary123 and I keep trying to click on the 3 for 3rd page. LOL LOL

Back to business. I think there were two major crimes committed and they both are more serious then the drugs. I think they are all involved in both crimes. One rats out one the other will rat them out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back