1130 users online (224 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OH - Tiffany Tehan, 31, Xenia, 17 April 2010 - #3

Please continue here.

Thanks,

Salem

Thread 2
    Last edited by KateB; 05-11-2015 at 11:52 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I wonder if they hopped on a plane right after her call to her husband. My gut tells me they ditched her car, drove to an airport, and flew off somewhere. Wonder if her payday was the day before? I wish LE could say how much cash she took out from the ATM.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

case map

thanks (((Salem)))

Here is a link to the casemap:

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=3...208984&t=h&z=4

I just want to reiterate that she was not just seen with this man once, it has been reported that they have been seen together for the last two months. TH's wife may have been well aware of the situation. So her sounding very blunt in her responses to reporters knocking on her door would not have been unwarranted. IMO. She is an unwilling participant in this whole scenario and I were her, I would delete my online accounts too. I wouldn't want the world-wide web snooping through my life either. Though I personally love to snoop! LOL! As it does come with the territory.

As far as Tiffany's character....most friends and family don't say, "Yes it totally sounds like something she/he would do". Of course not, if this was something she would do there would not be a national search going on right now. Scenarios like this do come as a shock to those that know them well.

The police said their names were not on any passenger manifests.

Quote Originally Posted by Swade View Post
    I wonder if they hopped on a plane right after her call to her husband. My gut tells me they ditched her car, drove to an airport, and flew off somewhere. Wonder if her payday was the day before? I wish LE could say how much cash she took out from the ATM.

The police/FBI checked plane manifests and came up negative.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

Quote Originally Posted by yzerman19wingnut View Post
    I just read it was on Dayton manifests. They could have easily flown out of Columbus, Cincinnati, Indy.

does anyone know what kind of information from other people she would have gathered at her job at Nationwide. It's possible, she could have obtained enough info from someone else (ie: SS number, drivers license number, name etc..) to have stolen someones identity temporarily to make moving about inconspicuously easier.

Maybe I am off, but Tiffany appears to have been be brought up in a very religious conservative home, Father is a Preacher, she attended a Christian University, maybe she had enough, wanted to test the waters.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsuzy View Post
    does anyone know what kind of information from other people she would have gathered at her job at Nationwide. It's possible, she could have obtained enough info from someone else (ie: SS number, drivers license number, name etc..) to have stolen someones identity temporarily to make moving about inconspicuously easier.
    It's possible but why? Why not forego the felonies and just go hang out in the woods of Tennessee for a few weeks together?

Quote Originally Posted by yzerman19wingnut View Post

and if that car were sitting in an airport parking lot it would stand out like a sore thumb. IMO

Is it possible to link to this new thread in the old one? The new (me included) people may not know to look in the forum and find their way here.

Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    Maybe I am off, but Tiffany appears to have been be brought up in a very religious conservative home, Father is a Preacher, she attended a Christian University, maybe she had enough, wanted to test the waters.
    I have heard of PK's going wild but this takes the cake and then some.

Mark Klaas said on NG last night that they should look at everyone connected . So that means husband and wife of these two. A love triangle can get nasty.

I am sure they checked all airport parking lots and the like...probably as soon as they guessed the red VW might be link as it would be easy to spot.

I don't think we should read much into choice of words or inflections used by relatives, they are all in a situation new to them and just saying what they feel is best to try to bring loved one home. And as for TH's wife, it is very likely her plans were made long before this past week and I do not at all get the impression she is fleeing due to this event. She is basically letting him get on w/his life while she does the same IMO.

As far as people close to you knowing your business, it just is not true. We all present our best side to our loved ones and friends and most women do not like admitting to an affair or even a flirtation if they are married. My husband and I recently had a small crisis in our marriage but no one knows about it and all of our friends and family would be saying that we are the perfect example of a married couple, etc....as if that even exists. Just saying, a. there is no such thing as a marriage w/o problems and b. friends and family do not know about those problems (unless of course, there are legal documents involved, such as abuse.)
    Last edited by cluciano63; 04-21-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: spelling
    Just my opinion, of course.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast