04-21-2010, 03:05 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Poconos, PA
2010.04.21 Five Things I DO NOT believe...
Havent posted in awhile but read threads. Ive had some theories and Im interested in hearing others opinions as well. Here are five things I absolutely do not believe...your thoughts???
1. That Ron has anything to do with this other than his complete lack of responsibility, I do not think he is DIRECTLY involved in Haleighs dissapearance.
2. That Misty had a knife held to her throat; all one has to do is listen to the two separate 911 calls and you can hear the fear in her that is apparent in the second 911 call not the first. If she really had a knife to her throat in the Haleigh case she would have sounded more fearfull (my opinion only).
3. That Joe Directly killed Haleigh; He may have helped dispose of the body or something but I dont think he came there and took her and killed her. I think he may have helped though.
4. That Misty is innocent, I think she or her brother definitely had something to do with Haleighs supposed death, and that she is pointing fingers at Joe to take blaim off her. (I began to think she was conniving when I read a myspace post in which she threatened Amber Brooks with taking her child from her and sounded very very nasty (In moo), wish I could find it but I cant) It showed me a side of misty I did not see on the news and I saw first hand just how mean she really could be. Along with several other things shes done, her behavior and how she partied, I am apt to think she was directly involved with whatever happened to Haleigh.
5. That Tommy would involve himself in a homicide that anyone created other than his sister, why would he defend his cousin and help him if he threatened them with a knife??? He could have at any point told LE after the fact or called 911, so no I dont believe Misty or Tommy's story. Seems to me like he was helping his sister out. Also that his wife did not know he was gone at 10pm??? most women would know that there partners were not at home, I think she knew he was gone, but didnt want to implicate him in a homicide. (so that would be six things, my bad. )
*All posts are my opinion only*
Praying for little Haleigh to be found
Last edited by Kimster; 04-21-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: spelled out "five" on title for clarityAll Posts are My OPINION only, Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day!
WHERE IS HALEIGH???
04-21-2010, 04:19 PM #2
Five things that I do not believe:
1. Misty has told everything she knows about what happened to Haleigh.
2. That the PCSO hasn't commented because they have no clue what happened that night. (Yes they do, they just aren't telling the media)
3. That Haleigh was still alive before the 911 call.
4. That a stranger or RSO took Haleigh.
5. That ToC isn't involved, in at least the coverup.
04-21-2010, 04:55 PM #3
Excellent thread that I am sure I will enjoying reading.
If I listed 5 things they would include all ten of those above me! lol. : )The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel
04-21-2010, 04:56 PM #4
1. That Misty is the mastermind of the operation.
2. That Misty does not know exactly how Haleigh died.
3. That Ron does not know exactly how Haleigh died.
4. That Ron is not directly responsible for her death even if he was not present when she died.
5. That Joe is involved in ANY way other than being a convenient patsy due to being in town.
04-21-2010, 04:58 PM #5
1. That Ron has told everything he knows.
2. That Misty has told everything she knows.
3. That Tommy has told everything he knows.
4. & 5. Well... you get the picture.
04-21-2010, 05:21 PM #6
Five thngs I do not believe..
1. Ron C is not directly involved
2. GGMS saw Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the front porch that night.
3. Ron's family is not involved in a coverup
4. Jo murdered Haleigh
5. The Croslins are the mastermind behind the coverup
Just my opinion
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM #7
1. That Misty does not know when/where/ how Haleigh died & location.
2. That Ron does not know when/where/ how Haleigh died & location.
3. That Timmy & Chelsea do know when/where/ how Haleigh died & location.
4. That Tommy does not know when/where/ how Haleigh died and location.
5. That Joe killed/molested Haleigh.
04-21-2010, 05:44 PM #8
1. A single word any player in this case has said in public since it started
2. No really! not one word!
3. See above
4. See above
5. That any strangers were in any way involved in this. (well beyond the rather obvious level of strangeness found in the immediate and familiar players).
04-21-2010, 05:51 PM #9Former Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
1) That Ronald Cummings does not know exactly what happened to HaLeigh.
2) That Misty is the mastermind of the crime
3) That GGM and TN do/did not know exactly what happened and did not help cover it up
4) That Hank, Jr. is the genius criminal mastermind behind the crime.
5) That Joe abducted, assaulted and killed HaLeigh.
04-21-2010, 06:26 PM #10
5 THINGS I DO NOT BELIEVE.
1-Ronald is innocent of his daughter's disappearance.
2-Misty is innocent of Haleigh's disappearance.
3-LE doesn't have a very good idea of what happened that night.
4-Shell Harbor is where Haleigh's body is, or ever was.
5-Ronald sold drugs with Misty to get her in jail.
04-21-2010, 06:30 PM #11
04-21-2010, 06:40 PM #12Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
5 THINGS I DO NOT BELIEVE: 1. LE disregarded that dumpster hit. 2.LE is convinced of Ron's innocence. 3. Tommy was involved only in the disposal. 3. Ron passed a poly, (& I actually have a reason for thinking this, besides gut. 4. PDM fired Ron for abandonment. 5. Ron was involved in the undercover sting operations. There are more, but these are the 1st 5 that came to mind.
04-21-2010, 06:47 PM #13Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
I DO NOT believe
1. that Ron is innocent in all this surrounding Haleigh
2. that TN did not have anything to do with this
3. Misty was there at the mh that night
4. TN wanted to buy that property near the "crime scene"...without good reason.
5. Ron was at work until 3a
just to name a few.
04-21-2010, 06:57 PM #14
5 things I do NOT believe
1. I don't believe at all that anyone has been threatened in this case. I don't for one second believe that Misty could be afraid of ratting out the "suspect" and not afraid of selling drugs while being involved in a high profile case knowing people are watching..
2. I do not believe that Ron is responsible in the disappearance or cover up. With proof, I can be persuaded though..
3. I do not believe that Ron being arrested for selling drugs is the complete truth.
4. I do not believe this has anything to do with a gun, nor drugs!
5. I do not believe Joe is involved in any way.Justice For Caylee Marie
04-21-2010, 06:57 PM #15