1339 users online (249 members and 1090 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15

    2010.04.21 Where was Junior the night Haleigh went missing?

    Where was Junior while all this was being done to Haleigh? Remember, he said "a man in all black" took her

    Why don't we hear him in the background during that highly stressed environment during the 911 call?

    Did Junior sleep through everything due to ingesting some drugs lying around?
    Last edited by Itzsue; 04-21-2010 at 03:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    GGM Sykes said "I had Jr and he didn't see nuthin" and while nearly everyone always attributed that to when she arrived at the MH in the early morning hours and before she took him to PSCO to speak to the child psychologist, I have always believed she uttered the truth, inadvertently.

  3. #3
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,170
    When would GGMS have gotten him?
    Didn't he go to bed at the same time as HaLeigh and MC?
    Or, do you think the whole family has went along with MC's story of Junior being there when he wasn't.

    I have no clue where he was. This whole case has me seeing blurry.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    GGM Sykes said "I had Jr and he didn't see nuthin" and while nearly everyone always attributed that to when she arrived at the MH in the early morning hours and before she took him to PSCO to speak to the child psychologist, I have always believed she uttered the truth, inadvertently.
    I've always wondered about that too, Deb. Could she have taken him with her when she came to bring the laundry? I guess its possible.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,719
    I know this thread is about Jr., but I hope I can ask this question here. I've often wondered where Jr. and Haleigh were the three days Misty was partying. Does anyone know who they were with?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    In all the yelling at the trailer we never hear a peep out of JR. Not one consoling word to him on the 911 tape. You would think he would have been awake in Mistys arms since he had slept all day.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  7. #7
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,170
    Quote Originally Posted by doobiedoo52 View Post
    I've always wondered about that too, Deb. Could she have taken him with her when she came to bring the laundry? I guess its possible.
    I guess that is possible.

    But, the story from the beginning has been they were all 3 (MC, Haleigh, and Junior) asleep in the home.

    Why would nobody call her out on that, unless the whole family knew she was lieing the whole time.

    I guess that is possible considering all the lies in this case.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I guess that is possible.

    But, the story from the beginning has been they were all 3 (MC, Haleigh, and Junior) asleep in the home.

    Why would nobody call her out on that, unless the whole family knew she was lieing the whole time.

    I guess that is possible considering all the lies in this case.
    I am starting to believe that not everyone in the whole family knew she was lying. I used to think it was all of them. Now, I'm beginning to exclude one person. Man, talk about a shock to my system. I need to take a break.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 01:25 PM
  2. The night Haleigh disappeared ***REVISITED 03/2010***
    By whiskeygurl in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 05:34 PM
  3. Replies: 277
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 11:07 AM
  4. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:28 AM