Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OH - Tiffany Tehan, 31, Xenia, 17 April 2010 - #4

OH - Tiffany Tehan, 31, Xenia, 17 April 2010 - #4

Please continue here.

Thanks,

Salem

Thread 3

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102195"]Thread 2[/ame]
    Last edited by Cubby; 04-22-2010 at 10:55 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Bringing BeanE's post over:

Xenia police Capt. Doug Doherty said a WHIO-TV viewer called police Wednesday with information on where the car could be found in North Dayton. Police now believe Hutcherson and Tehan are traveling in another vehicle, Doherty said, declining to elaborate.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...nd-665890.html

From me: This puts a bit of a new spin on things, I think.

Salem

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oneduality

I live in Riverside in a neighborhood near the airforce museum, where my neighborhood is.. nothing goes on, it's peaceful & nice.. a few very nice parks nearby, a lake .. then go down springfield towards downtown dayton and you see the area slowly degrade around you .. Smithville is there! .. then you cross smithville and it just gets worse from there until you're in the city ..

But my area is great, in my opinion
    A lake, you say? I'm in Riverside also....no lakes in my neighborhood dang it! heh

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

Xenia police Capt. Doug Doherty said a WHIO-TV viewer called police Wednesday with information on where the car could be found in North Dayton. Police now believe Hutcherson and Tehan are traveling in another vehicle, Doherty said, declining to elaborate.

Salem
    This is not a direct quote...the "quote" on TV this evening was that if they traveling and were together they were in another car...don't need it getting twisted...not that this isn't already
    point is, lets not get hung up on one thing that maybe nothing
    Last edited by dayton_10; 04-21-2010 at 09:55 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dayton_10 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jesndave View Post
    A lake, you say? I'm in Riverside also....no lakes in my neighborhood dang it! heh
    Eastwood Lake! how can you miss it? it's on Harshman ( which turns into Woodman when you travel south )

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneduality For This Useful Post:

Salem
    Definitely ... and I'll bet we find out that they've been leaving a trail. Either
    credit cards or some kind of contact. There's been an obvious reason why the pc was scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30.

It will all come together, very quietly, so as not invade anyone's privacy. We'll find out they are safe (and I hope they're not robbed a bank!)

This is sounding more like the Amy Scott and Daniel Querzoli case in 2008, where they borrowed a friend's car around Valentine's Day, and turned up about a week later.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laytonian For This Useful Post:

Salem
    so they, or he, could have almost a 4 day headstart since the car was dropped off.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to krighton For This Useful Post:

Salem
    Totally agree.....if the latest news from the police is that they are travelling TOGETHER in another vehicle I am going way towards my passion theory.....

still think it may have been impromptu and not really thought about.....just pure passion.........lets get away from reality for a little while....together.....

I dont even think it was meant to be for good........

still guys time to tell someone where you are and just get back to reality.......
    REVAMPZ

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oneduality View Post
    Eastwood Lake! how can you miss it? it's on Harshman ( which turns into Woodman when you travel south )
    Of course I knew about that lake, I thought you meant in your actual neighborhood, haha. Sorry, it's been a long day.

Almost went there on Sunday

So Dayton Officials... what's in "North Dayton"? Is it rural, wooded, all pavement? Where would this car likely have been found?

Why wouldn't they allow photos of the car? Would that tell where it had been recovered from?

The part about her always paying for her coffee, I missed that, where did that come from?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Good gravy, does LE know anything for sure at all? It does not sound as though they do, or they are being super careful not to let anything out...of course they must be in another vehicle if not in that one, whether it is a bus, a plane or a rocket ship, it is not the red VW, for crying out loud...
    I just can't shake the feeling that LE knows they are together willingly...there does not seem to be the panic in the air that should accompany a case with a young missing mother trapped in car someplace with a man holding her against her will. Not to me anyway.
    Just my opinion, of course.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jesndave View Post
    Of course I knew about that lake, I thought you meant in your actual neighborhood, haha. Sorry, it's been a long day.
    lol it's ok ... I'm really close to it.. I bike a lot so I pass through Eastwood Park on my way to the bike trail ..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneduality For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dayton_10 View Post
    This is not a direct quote...the "quote" on TV this evening was that if they traveling and were together they were in another car...don't need it getting twisted...not that this isn't already
    point is, lets not get hung up on one thing that maybe nothing
    Very true that when it's not a direct quote, the reporter is giving his/her interpretation, and they're usually writing in a rush to made a deadline or try to get a scoop online.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

There is something a little hinky about the father's "tire" story. It should have been the husband not the father telling it and it should have come out right away. LE can figure out if there really was a slow leak that occured during the time it was left there. I just wonder if the father was sort of covering for his daughter. He may be concerned that she could have been commiting a crime if she deliberatly flattened the tire.

There in nothing illegal or particularly unusual about two lovers taking off together but the manner that it was done, particularly Tiff's car left in a way that suggested abduction, Tre's car abandoned and no contact by either of them with anyone suggest one of three things:1) two lovers excercizing very poor judgement, 2) Some kind of a hoax/stunt (like ballon boy) 3) There has been a crime we don't know about yet.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kemo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    So Dayton Officials... what's in "North Dayton"? Is it rural, wooded, all pavement? Where would this car likely have been found?

Why wouldn't they allow photos of the car? Would that tell where it had been recovered from?

The part about her always paying for her coffee, I missed that, where did that come from?
    north dayton is just an area of fairly run down shops and buildings on either side of I75 before the I 70 split that heads you north to troy (travelling on I75), east to columbus or west to indianapolis (and vandalia to the aiport)

lol it's ok ... I'm really close to it.. I bike a lot so I pass through Eastwood Park on my way to the bike trail ..
    That's great! My neighborhood is right next to the bike path and I'm terrified to go on it alone or with the kids. I chalk it up to too many episodes of Law and Order CI or SVU. Especially the part that goes behind KMart.

Sorry for the thread being off topic, I'll kindly hush now!

As for the question about North Dayton, it just depends. It's a lot of rundown neighborhoods with parks here and there.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesndave For This Useful Post:

kai

Quote Originally Posted by kemo View Post
    There is something a little hinky about the father's "tire" story. It should have been the husband not the father telling it and it should have come out right away. LE can figure out if there really was a slow leak that occured during the time it was left there. I just wonder if the father was sort of covering for his daughter. He may be concerned that she could have been commiting a crime if she deliberatly flattened the tire.

There in nothing illegal or particularly unusual about two lovers taking off together but the manner that it was done, particularly Tiff's car left in a way that suggested abduction, Tre's car abandoned and no contact by either of them with anyone suggest one of three things:1) two lovers excercizing very poor judgement, 2) Some kind of a hoax/stunt (like ballon boy) 3) There has been a crime we don't know about yet.
    It was said on Nancy Grace.. I think Nancy had him on to interview, that's when she asked him about the tire and that was his response.. I don't think he answered with full certainty as someone pointed out earlier.. it was more of a "as afar as I know" kind of thing.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneduality For This Useful Post:

I wonder if Tre is known to own a gun. Obviously, it would not have had to be a registered weapon.
    My posts contain my opinions only.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to RoughlyCollie For This Useful Post:

What bugs me about this is that up until this point they have done nothing wrong or illegal. Maybe now it might be about wasting LE resourses but what are they hiding from? Maybe the car was the wife's and he didn't want to steal it? Maybe the wife gave the tip? I just can think of one good reason they wouldn't have at least called someone and said they were safe unless they were on some kind of Bonnie and Clyde trip.

Quote Originally Posted by laytonian View Post
    Definitely ... and I'll bet we find out that they've been leaving a trail. Either
    credit cards or some kind of contact. There's been an obvious reason why the pc was scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30.

It will all come together, very quietly, so as not invade anyone's privacy. We'll find out they are safe (and I hope they're not robbed a bank!)

This is sounding more like the Amy Scott and Daniel Querzoli case in 2008, where they borrowed a friend's car around Valentine's Day, and turned up about a week later.
    I think the LE has to be careful on how they word things. Otherwise they'll have no case because they'll get sued by defense attorneys. IF he did take her against her will then they need to make sure that everything is by the book. Otherwise he would go free. If he's not guilty they can get sued for slander. that is why they say poi until there is evidence then it goes to suspect.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gumbyball8 For This Useful Post:

A warm welc me newbies!
    Last edited by Salem; 04-21-2010 at 10:27 PM.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Other vehicle...

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Good gravy, does LE know anything for sure at all? It does not sound as though they do, or they are being super careful not to let anything out...of course they must be in another vehicle if not in that one, whether it is a bus, a plane or a rocket ship, it is not the red VW, for crying out loud...
    I just can't shake the feeling that LE knows they are together willingly...there does not seem to be the panic in the air that should accompany a case with a young missing mother trapped in car someplace with a man holding her against her will. Not to me anyway.
    I know in one of the posts earlier someone listed a 2nd vehicle which was listed at his property address. Could it be? I also feel they know much more than they are letting out. Like I said before. We get a little bit a day after they know.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to bkmagnum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krighton View Post
    north dayton is just an area of fairly run down shops and buildings on either side of I75 before the I 70 split that heads you north to troy (travelling on I75), east to columbus or west to indianapolis (and vandalia to the aiport)
    Eastwood lake is about my limit.... i love the park there and the kids love the officers on horses during the weekend.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to gumbyball8 For This Useful Post:

Just got this off the wbns site "It was abandoned in Indian Ripple Park in Kettering Ohio, ONN's Denise Alex reported."Does anyone know whats near this area?

Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast