Tan woman with baby/toddler

Claudette

Reaction score
I've never seen this before. Got it from the pdf I found at cnn.com (just posted a separate thread about it) has anyone seen this before? I apologize if it has already been posted but I haven't seen it before.

Attachments

• tangirlwithbaby.jpg
    tangirlwithbaby.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 58
Yes, this picture was posted as part of the original set that was released and can also be found on nancy grace's website (the only website that loads quickly and with high resolution).

I've never seen this before. Got it from the pdf I found at cnn.com (just posted a separate thread about it) has anyone seen this before? I apologize if it has already been posted but I haven't seen it before.

It was released before, it was on the Seattle or Huntington beach sites. I don't think she had her own thread yet though.

When I originally saw this photograph I somehow connected this woman and baby to The Communion Girl.

It appears to me the woman may have a veil on as you can see a few dots on the forehead. Like we used to wear in Church. Although the background doesn't appear to be in a Church. Maybe a party for the Communion girl? Also, it crossed my mind this is a relative of Alcala's just as I thought the little Communion girl was.

O/T but how pretty is this woman? How adorable is this baby? Looks like the baby had a sixth sense the man taking the picture was creepy. Thanks for posting this Claudette. BTW, I'm thinking she's not tan but possibly Latina?

I was thinking as well how pretty she was.

I agree that she is family or a close family friend. This picture doesn't feel "foreign" like pictures that are clearly of people he did not know well or just came up to on the street.

I heard that he has a sister and mom, but do we know anything, or heard any thing about any other relatives, acquaintances or friends. They may hold some clue as why he turned out the way he did. I would be interested in knowing how he was as a child. I know they said that many serial killers started out being cruel to animals. Jeffery Dahmer said as a kid he liked to dissect animals.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back