weird looking beast in Maryland. Photos incld

This story is local for me. DNR says it is a dog with mange. Whatever it is, it pretty strange looking.

vicktor said:
Well, if it eats cat food, it must have species confusion.

I've heard of little old women eating catfood. The only thing that makes it cat food is that they put it in a container that says "cat food." It contains the same things as dog food, I would think.

Jeana (DP) said:
I've heard of little old women eating catfood. The only thing that makes it cat food is that they put it in a container that says "cat food." It contains the same things as dog food, I would think.

lol, you just reminded me of something one of my Mom's friends did once. My Mom and I had gone to the cat show in Houston and gotten some little sample bags of cat food. My Mom had fed some to one of the kitties to see if they liked it and left the open bag on the bar. Her friend came in and sat down and reached in and proceeded to pop a handful in her mouth. My Mom said "that's cat food" and the gal shrugged and said "tastes perty good" and got some more........lol

Too funny WasBlind.
One time my husband's great uncle was being the great drunk as usual and came home, opened a can of dog food and ate it. He thought it was one of those beef stews. His wife found the can on the counter in the morning with a fork in it. LMAO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back