GUILTY NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Remember: no sleuthing of innocent victims of this tragedy. That means Kathy's family and friends and the family and friends of this perp.

Be respectful of each other in your postings.

Thanks!

Thread 4

Thread 3

Thread 2

Thread 1

Friendly Reminders:

This is a Victim-friendly board. That means we show respect to the Victim and his/her family members and friends. Now that a perp has been identified, rumors and suspicions regarding the sister in this case will not be allowed.

Do not post full names (initials only) or outrageous and/or completely unsubstantiated claims. That does not mean you can not theorize - it means you must be respectful in your theories and they must be related to LE or main stream media information.

Rumors are rumors - no matter where they come from.

If you want to post as someone close to the family or with inside knowledge of the case, you MUST contact Tricia at: Tricia Griffith tgrif@xmission.com Send Tricia an email and let her know how you are connected.

Terms of Service can be found here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community In this forum, you will find other useful tips and tricks for staying within the terms of service.

Also, all photos must give credit to the photographer/media outlet unless it is a personal, private photo, in which case, you need to state that it is your personal photo.

If you have any questions, please let me or one of the other moderators know and we will do our best to answer them for you.

"Williford's friends say he only got in trouble when he was drinking and that he had a drinking problem, recently falling off the wagon after trying to quit."

It may be a glimpse at a possible defense especially if the DNA evidence proves to be solid as sources say it is.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7397009

Looks like the 'hopeless alcoholic...too drunk to know any better' defense.
At least some seem to be justifying his bad behavior.

"He also got a second burglary charge when he shattered the window of a north Raleigh house and crawled inside.
Williford's friends say he was simply drunk and thought he was at his rental home which looks very similar and is right next door."
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7397009

Riiiiiiiight. That's logical .......... shatter the window when you can't get in to your own place. :40__s:

Freak.

Ok, where is the search warrant for JW's apartment?
We should have heard one way or another....either sealed or the media would publish. I want to see the probable cause detail as well as what they removed from the residence.
==========================

Just heard the SW was not sealed....look for it soon.

Bumping this up so everyone can find it. Looks like it has been a very busy day here in the Crimes section.

Salem

Any connection to the Oct 17 disaster 2 hours north of Raleigh?

Well, you are speaking about parallels...what parallels are you talking about? I don't see it.

One victim is a 20 year old, who was at a Metallica concert,
the other victim is a 62 year old, who was in a private residence.
One victim was already decomposed when found,
the other victim was alive in the hospital for three days.
One perpetrator is still at large,
and in the other case, the accused is in captivity.

I would be interested in seeing what parallels you are speaking of.:waitasec:

hmmm. interesting reading up on her & she vanished at a metallica rock concert. timing is interesting isnt it??

So, are you saying that JW was at the Metallica concert?

Unraveler-- both weren't in NC.
Laces--MH was 20.
JW liked (according to Internet-- I knew no one)
heavy metal.
In the Va case, many people knew each other /
but no hints from
thousands of posts on findmorgan.com about who is the
perp.
JW would be outside the box.

It would be interesting to find out if JW attended the metallica concert. or anywhere near 15th st Grady during that time. googled her & found that she showed up missing at the metallica concert oct 17 2009 & her shirt was found outside an apt building at 15th St & Grady. & looks like her body was found on a farm in abermarle county. if you have any concrete suspicions about JW & connection w her, best you report it. if just a suspicion let us know that.

Yes, i had already corrected the mistaken age, thank you. Welcome to the forum. You're correct, it is a very sad situation ...both women had lots ahead of them...however, evil never wins, unless you let it. I have faith that mysteries are solvable.

"You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good."
laces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members