GUILTY TX - Masih Golabbakhsh, 2 months, Houston, 21 April 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6969654.html

Amber Alert issued for baby abducted in west Houston
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
April 21, 2010, 7:17PM

Police triggered an Amber Alert after a 2-month-old child in a stroller was abducted in west Houston this afternoon, authorities said.

An unknown man grabbed Misoh Gulabbaksh about 5:30 p.m. in the 8000 block of Woodway. Houston police described him as a 5-feet-4 or slightly taller black man with a tattoo on his upper left arm.

He was a passenger in a small, two-door brown or beige Chevrolet. A description of the driver wasn't available.

Houston police said they do not have a photograph of the missing child.

Anyone with information is asked to call HPD at 713-308-3608

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7399640

7399956_448x252.jpg

http://www.khou.com/news/local/-Amber-Alert-Woman-says-man-abducted-infant--91768969.html

by khou.com staff
khou.com
Posted on April 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Updated today at 9:45 PM

HOUSTON -- Houston police issued an Amber Alert Wednesday after a mother said a man snatched her 2-month-old baby from his stroller.

The woman told police she was pushing Misoh Golabbakhsh in a stroller at about 4:30 p.m. in the 8000 block of Woodway when a passenger in a mid-sized brown or beige sedan took the child.

The child’s mother said the man never said anything to her, and that he just grabbed the baby and jumped back in the car.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/-Amber-Alert-Woman-says-man-abducted-infant--91768969.html

HOUSTON -- Houston police issued an Amber Alert Wednesday after a mother said a man snatched her 2-month-old baby from his stroller.

The woman told police she was pushing Misoh Golabbakhsh in a stroller at about 4:30 p.m. in the 8000 block of Woodway when a passenger in a mid-sized brown or beige sedan took the child.

The child’s mother said the man never said anything to her, and that he just grabbed the baby and jumped back in the car.

At this point, a complete description of the driver and the suspect has not been released.

The baby was wearing green pajamas, his mother said.

”Please return the baby, the whole family is hurting, and we really don’t have anything, we really don’t know why somebody would come and do such an awful thing to such a family,” said Yunes Golabbakhash, the child’s uncle.

Anyone with information regarding the child, vehicle or suspects is asked to call the Houston Police Department at 713-308-3608.

Um....err.....arent babies strapped in strollers?? I know we don't have much info but I hope mom at least physically tried to stop the abductor....or maybe got the license plate number?.....maybe a partial?

My hinky meter in already kicking in on this one....

It is unusual for BABIES to be kidnapped in broad daylight. IMO, when it does happen it is usually a woman. I wonder if this is payback or an attempt to collect some type of debt? (maybe a ransom demand is forthcoming?)

Pray for this cutie.....hopefully someone will realize they have made a very risky mistake and drop this innocent child off somewhere that is safe.

Was it the baby daddy?

Not much info to go on here.

Prayers for this baby, that he is returned home safely.

Salem

Was it the baby daddy?

Not much info to go on here.

Prayers for this baby, that he is returned home safely.

Salem

The article I read seemed to imply that she didn't know the abductor or the driver.
I know I am cynical from reading here but I think there is more to this. That is all I will say for now until more information comes out.

Amber Alert issued for 2-month-oldUpdated at 10:44 PM today

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Officials have issued an Amber Alert for a 2-month-old child abducted from his stroller Wednesday afternoon.

The child and mother were at Briar Bend Park in the 8000 block of Woodway around 5:30pm when the boy was snatched.

Relatives gathered at Briar Bend Park after learning 2-month-old Masih Golabbakhsh was gone. The stroller his mother was pushing him in was empty.

"It's very devastating and our family is taking it really hard right now," said the baby's uncle, Yunes Golabbakhsh.

Investigators say the mother, Narjas Golabbakhsh, told them two men pulled up in a car. The passenger jumped out and grabbed the baby as she went for an evening walk.

"There was one witness that was sitting in one of the vehicles parked along the roadway on the left side that saw her come out from the complex right after it happened and throw the stroller off to the side, empty, and started screaming and ran down the street for help," Houston Police Department Sgt. Robert Torres said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7399640

Woman says stranger abducted her infant son
By MIKE GLENN HOUSTON CHRONICLE
April 21, 2010, 7:17PM

SNIPPED............

He said the child's mother tried to call on her cell phone but was unable to get a signal.

“She ran down the road to where one of her friend's live,””Yunes Golabbakhsh said.

He said the family has lived in Houston for about eight years.

“We're a respectful family. We've never had any enemies and we've never had any problem with anybody,” Yunes Golabbakhsh said.

The child's mother was taken to HPD headquarters for more detailed questioning.

After noticing that the woman had mud on her shoes, HPD officials sent tracking dogs to search the wooded area along a nearby stretch of Buffalo Bayou.

“We don't have any reason at this point to believe that she's not telling the truth. But, everything is being investigated,” Torres said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6969654.html

I wonder if they have spoken to the witness? No cell phone signal? What are the chances? Mud on her shoes? I pray this baby is found safely and quickly.

SNIPPED............................................

The mother told police an unknown black man with a tattoo on his upper left arm got out of the car, shoved her to the ground, and grabbed the baby and the diaper bag. HPD is talking to witnesses including the mother.

"She went home to her mother-in-law's apartment on Westheimer and used the phone there to call police," said HPD Sgt. Robert Torres. Relatives also say the reason for the mother's delay in calling police was because of language barrier.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-amber-alert-for-2moold-story,0,3731391.story

Can anyone else predict where this is going? PPD?

I hate to even say this...but I'd say there's about a 5% chance (IMO) this mothers story is true, at this point.

I hate to even say this...but I'd say there's about a 5% chance (IMO) this mothers story is true, at this point.

I hope they are checking dumpsters and the landfill if necessary. It's good they brought in dogs.

It saddens me that my thoughts are headed down the road they are :(

I don't know which is worse; considering the baby is with a rapist/killer/slave trader or that the little one's own mommy did this? Such a sad world at times!

HOUSTON -- Houston police canceled an Amber Alert early Thursday morning after a mother admitted to police she dumped the body of her 2 month old boy in Southwest Houston.

On Wednesday, the mother told police a man snactched the 2-month-old Misoh Golabbakhsh in a stroller at about 4:30 p.m. in the 8000 block of Woodway when a passenger in a mid-sized brown or beige sedan took the child.

Police say after a lengthy interview with police the mother changed her story. The information she provided to police eventually lead them to the discovery of Misoh's body around 2 a.m..

http://www.khou.com/news/-Amber-Alert-Woman-says-man-abducted-infant--91768969.html

Oh, no:( Though, I don't think anyone is surprised. Rest in peace little Misoh.

:furious:

I knew it would turn out this way. I will NEVER EVER understand this. It's all too much sometimes.

How could someone kill and throw away such a beautiful little boy?

Rest in peace sweet angel, Misoh. You are safe and you are loved with God.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back