1225 users online (226 members and 999 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.04.21 - PCSO asks Bloggers and TV Personalities to back off....

.....on unverified reports.

Much more on the video. A must see!!!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediace...net&navCatId=5

LE is saying Misty is calmer and is starting to talk now because she knows she is in trouble.

Good I am glad, Thats why I posted in the case calendar thread, that unless something is fact, coming from LE or a reputable place, I wasn't going to be posting rumors. I'm glad that LE made this statement. I am sure hearing what was reported lastnight was more than heartbreaking for Crystal, and to have reported it on national TV without knowing for sure was disgusting to me.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

If you watch the video all the way through it states that LE is taking a closer look at Joe after recieving tips. I wonder if those tips are GH.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Thank you!! I guess that confirms AH's"source" isn't in LE!

may i get a summary my pc times out than jumps to the tiger woods story thank you in advance appreciateb
    "Laughter - that is something very sacred, especially for us Indians."
    --John (Fire) Lame Deer, ROSEBUD LAKOTA

"The old people must start talking and the young people must start listening."
    --Thomas Banyacya, HOPI

The sherriff says he is putting his foot down! I dont know how he is going to stop the insanity, but I do know that I agree with the guy at the 2:05 mark! Great find Kimster.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Pride View Post
    may i get a summary my pc times out than jumps to the tiger woods story thank you in advance appreciateb

Hardy says there is too much misinformation in the case and is asking bloggers and tv personalities to back off off on any unsubstantiated reports... reports that only serve to create alot of hype and hinder the investigation.

Sherriff putting foot down and separating fact from fiction. Because AH posted web article Detectives Showed Misty Bones on the Dock That Police Believe Could be Haleighs...

Sherriff says its a rumour, and they havent found Haleighs body...They did find animal bones and its possible Misty saw alligator claws and teeth while on dock being questioned.

Dets want rumours to stop so they can focus on their investigation

"Prolly best not to say anything until you know its really true ...because its the childs life theyre talking about"...guy at 2:05 mark in local diner.

Misty still key to cracking case. Talking more now.

bbm...I enjoyed that wording
    Last edited by Astraea; 04-22-2010 at 02:24 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

I have never heard of any case where LE didn't announce immediately when they found a body. I remember the rumors that LE found Caylee's body and didn't tell the public used to surface about once a month. Well, they let everyone know right away when Caylee was found!

thank you for the info truly appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Astraea View Post
    Hardy says there is too much misinformation in the case and is asking bloggers and tv personalities to back off off on any unsubstantiated reports... reports that only serve to create alot of hype and hinder the investigation.

Sherriff putting foot down and seperating fact from fiction. Because AH posted web article Detectives Showed Misty Bones on the Dock That Police Believe Could be Haleighs...

Sherriff says its a rumour, and they havent found Haleighs body...They did find animal bones and its possible Misty saw alligator claws and teeth while on dock being questioned.

Dets want rumours to stop so they can focus on their investigation

"Prolly best not to say anything until you know its really true ...because its the childs life theyre talking about"...guy at 2:05 mark in local diner.

Misty still key to cracking case. Talking more now.

bbm...I enjoyed that wording
    "Laughter - that is something very sacred, especially for us Indians."
    --John (Fire) Lame Deer, ROSEBUD LAKOTA

"The old people must start talking and the young people must start listening."
    --Thomas Banyacya, HOPI

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I have never heard of any case where LE didn't announce immediately when they found a body. I remember the rumors that LE found Caylee's body and didn't tell the public used to surface about once a month. Well, they let everyone know right away when Caylee was found!
    I agree...even if you have to wait for identification, they usually announce if they have found remains. I must add, that it still allows me a little bit of hope knowing that they havent found Haleighs body (a very tiny tiny piece that I also know is probably unrealistic at this point )

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Good I am glad, Thats why I posted in the case calendar thread, that unless something is fact, coming from LE or a reputable place, I wasn't going to be posting rumors. I'm glad that LE made this statement. I am sure hearing what was reported lastnight was more than heartbreaking for Crystal, and to have reported it on national TV without knowing for sure was disgusting to me.
    WHOA! Did you notice that at the very bottom of the first page of the forum it shows that as an event?????? I mean the MAIN forum! WAY KEWL Butterfly!

Very interesting. I got a phone call tonight from someone who was livid at NG and AH repeatedly telling things (true or untrue) that they should know LE wouldn't want POIs or even family members to know.

If NG and AH are running around yakking about how LE has, according to their "sources," used trickery to get Misty or Tommy to talk without thinking, or gauge Ron's reaction to being told to plan a funeral, I can see how LE might be a tad bit miffed.

Wow that's the second time this week a blogger has been in the news. They even showed a picture of AH.

I hope that MC tells them what they need to find out what happened to Haleigh. She's still the key they say.

I'm not surprised by the plea from LE.
    I think we can lay a lot of the misinformation at the feet of Art Harris. However those who watched the Tuesday night Nancy Grace show saw how these rumors can find life. Harris announces Misty shown bones, Grace jumps in and claims those were Haleigh's bones. She ran with it throughout the show.
    The rumor about the light blue cooler found in the river also began on Nancy's show along with the idea Misty was pointing out a location on the river while she stood on the dock. There was no verification on that report. Misty could have been pointing out her favorite bird for all we knew.
    This is not to blast Nancy Grace's show, but to point out rumors in the making.
    Also, we have Ron's lawyer claiming LE told Ron to begin planning a funeral. I greatly doubt that report.
    I posted a week ago that unless it's announced by LE in front of a microphone in an official press conference, what you hear or read isn't that reliable. The source has to be from LE.
    Stepping off the soap box now.
    jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast